Looking for people to chat with on live

Discus and support Looking for people to chat with on live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i'm looking for people to chat with on xbox live. i'm a bored and hope to find people to chat with. i just started on xbox so i need idk anyone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bizzle636, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Bizzle636
    Bizzle636 Guest

Hey i'm looking for people to chat with on xbox live. i'm a bored and hope to find people to chat with. i just started on xbox so i need idk anyone. plus let me know some good games to buy. my gametag is

:)

Bizzle636, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Sikaros
    Sikaros Guest
    Looking for a new gamer bud!!!

ill play some games or just chat... i am looking for some cool people to hang with on xbox live preferably not whiny annoying kids tho hehe, btw ironmaiden rocks!

Sikaros, Feb 6, 2014
  3. new to xbox

looking for people to chat with,we are a family new to xbox,we live in Scotland uk..all the family hope to use it..

SplittingEntree, Feb 6, 2014
  4. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Looking for a chat? talk to people!

Hey XxgtakillsxX,

Although it might look like a nice attempt, please do not advertise websites on the forums.

If you would like to chat, please just use the Community Chatter forum. This is what the forum originally was made for.
  5. Aozorano Namida Win User

Hi there! Looking for people to game and chat with!

feel free to add me if you like
  6. elijah hynson44 Win User

Hi there! Looking for people to game and chat with!

need friends my GAMERTAG ELIJAH HYNSON we can voice chat any time ill get my gold trial next month see ya on xbox live and leave a message too games halo 4 kentic adventures kung fu pand 2 and minecraft
  7. HeathenMouse381 Win User

windows 10 party chat

looking to chat with wild people
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft PE chat

Hi JN_884,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

It sounds like maybe you have an in-game setting where your chat is set to show only your friend's on Xbox Live, rather than everybody in the server. You said you've looked in the settings, but have you taken a look at your chat settings?

Try re-installing the game on your mobile device, then log in again to Xbox Live, and try chatting with people on the server.
Thema:

1. Looking for people to chat with on live - Similar Threads - Looking chat live

2. Update to Game Bar Beta - Looking for Group and images in chat!

in XBoX on Windows
    Update to Game Bar Beta - Looking for Group and images in chat!: Hey everyone! Today we pushed out a new Game bar beta update to everyone in the Windows Gaming insider group. In this update, we've added a new Looking for Group widget! You can use this widget...
  3. No puedo invitar a grupos de chat ni buscarlos [I can't invite chat groups or look for them]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo invitar a grupos de chat ni buscarlos [I can't invite chat groups or look for them]: cuando le doy a buscar grupo de voz me pone que se me ha castigado por mi comportamiento, cual? no tener gold desde hace mas de un año, no jugar regularmente desde hace dos años? de verdad este...
  4. 34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(: Yes I'm 34-years-old and I want to text friends but really, nobody is close to my age, and it's rare to see any girl gamers who are same or older... I just want friends and maybe more. Want to be...
  5. 32 Year Old Gamer looking for some Text Chat and Friendship!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    32 Year Old Gamer looking for some Text Chat and Friendship!: I'm 32 years old looking for some company while playing Mincraft. I know it's a bit odd for me to be playing that game, but I enjoy creating stuff. I guess I would say I'm in the advanced stages...
  6. Looking for people to play with and chat to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play with and chat to: Looking to play RE6 with someone i can talk to 37ec0bb5-3f8c-4512-a0ee-0867afe7979a
  7. Looking for Gaming/chat friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Gaming/chat friends: Need Friends, Preferable Good sportman's with a competitive side, that have the Need For Speed, Happy to play with Drift Addict, or Halo newbies because I suck at Halo games....
  8. Optical Headphones - looking to attach a mic *only* for party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Optical Headphones - looking to attach a mic *only* for party chat: Hello, I have an xbox one x, and a really good set of optical sennheiser headphones. These are $400 headphones, and sound great with the xbox (and everything else). I prefer the headphones for...
  9. 19 year old girl looking for friends to chat/play with (18 and up)

in XBoX on Consoles
    19 year old girl looking for friends to chat/play with (18 and up): Hey im looking for some new friends (18 and up please) for chats and to play some games with :) feel free to message or add me Gamertag: bff1040b-d281-4174-9e99-025606623a3d
  10. Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only ...: Hey guys . I'm new to Xbox one n I'm looking for some Gd peeps to play n chat we. Only got the halo series . I'm 20+ and a male. Send a message if interested :). Nametag:...