looking for people to help do megabuilds on xbox 360 minecraft.

Discus and support looking for people to help do megabuilds on xbox 360 minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for serious minecraft players with abit of experience in building. wanting to start another megabuild if ur interested then message me or add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oO ii KLuTcHzZ, Nov 11, 2014.

1. looking for people to help do megabuilds on xbox 360 minecraft.

looking for serious minecraft players with abit of experience in building. wanting to start another
    megabuild if ur interested then message me or add me as a friend at
    . cheers

:)

oO ii KLuTcHzZ, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Dr ZedBrah
    Dr ZedBrah Guest
    Survival Multiplayer

Looking for people to play Minecraft on Xbox 360 with me. Also accepting suggestions for things to do in survival, for I don't have to much to do anymore in minecraft.

Dr ZedBrah, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Thunder Trip
    Thunder Trip Guest
    Help Please!

You should post this message to the official minecraft forums in the XBox Live 360 Edition under "Servers" or "Looking for Build Help". More people browse that website than the forums here on Xbox live.

Link:
    www.minecraftforum.net/.../220-minecraft-xbox-360-edition

Good luck!

Thunder Trip, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Thunder Trip Win User

Help Please!

5. BuriedByBadley Win User

MINECRAFT HUNGERGAMES

I am looking for mature people interested in doing a UHC on Minecraft Xbox 360. If your interested add me on Xbox. My GT is
  6. Alaska Mustache Win User

Need pro minecraft friends!

Hi looking for people to play Minecraft for the Xbox 360. GT is WaterierCar9684
  7. SUPERHEAVYDOODY Win User

trying to find herobrines mansion

8. Evil Monkey 730 Win User

Looking for a good group of people

you have to play with friends, the minecraft xbox 360 edition multiplayer servers are only for people on your friends list, ( if you are looking for people to add ) just look through your friends, friends list and see who all is playing minecraft and ask
    them, just be social and you will find people
Thema:

looking for people to help do megabuilds on xbox 360 minecraft.

1. looking for people to help do megabuilds on xbox 360 minecraft. - Similar Threads - looking help megabuilds

2. Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships: So i bought my yearly gold card like i always do well actually i waited for last month to do it but still i just look at my gamepass my gold and ea and my gold said it expired at 2019 and my...
  3. looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19...: looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19 (coronavirus) they won't be picking up or you will rarely get connected to an Xbox agent...
  4. Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft): Got this error today - game played fine last night. Support chat suggested I uninstall and reinstall - but now attempts to reinstall only ginve me option to buy the game (Minecraft). How do I...
  5. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  6. CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...: Hey, y'all. It finally happened to me. After nearly 10 years playing CoD MW2, one of two modders in a free-for-all lobby froze my classes and is holding my game hostage, "offering" to fix it for...
  7. I'm looking for help with a health problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking for help with a health problem: Guys I would have a particular question, if someone can answer me or maybe someone has or had my same problem, the public in other groups. I do not spend so many words about it but I have an...
  8. connect issue using onecast looking for help

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect issue using onecast looking for help: Hi, guys looking for help. I'm an Xbox one s owner. I also have a wife who doesn't like to share TV so much. So I got onecast so I can play on my mac whilst she watches TV - shes pregnant I...
  9. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  10. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...