Looking for people to play Battlefield 4 with on Xbox One.

Discus and support Looking for people to play Battlefield 4 with on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; <-- As you can see my Gamertag is "Chrissy xP". I have premium so I have all released maps thus far. I was level 40 with 1.45 K/D ratio until I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ccaveman14, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Ccaveman14
    Ccaveman14 Guest

<-- As you can see my Gamertag is "Chrissy xP". I have
    premium
    so I have all released maps thus far.

I was level 40 with 1.45 K/D ratio until I had issues with my Origin account and had EA un-link my GT so I could link it to my main Origin account which also reset all my stats and level.

Now I'm just Level 9 with 1.66 K/D ratio.

I would prefer to play TDM / SQDM / DOM but I'm sometimes up for
    Conquest or CQ Large / Rush.

I have a headset and not many of my friends have Xbox One yet so just looking for some decent players to squad up.

If you add me, send me a message on XBL and I'll add you too.

See you on the battlefield. (Sorry for the pun)

:)

Ccaveman14, Feb 18, 2014
  2. BAS1CALLY
    BAS1CALLY Guest
    Battlefield 4 friends needed

Hey everyone looking for more people to play battlefield 4 with add me on xbox 1 thanks.

BAS1CALLY, Feb 18, 2014
  3. B1uMunky
    B1uMunky Guest
    Bf4

Hey looking to beef up our fire power on battlefield 4 xbox one , we run the sith clan , if interested or just looking for people to play with mail or add my gamer tag , =) ,

B1uMunky, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Dizzie Hobo Win User

Xbox one Battlefield 4. Looking for people to play with!

im looking for people to play battlefield 4 with to have a laugh and a good time not looking for people who are serious all the time just want to have a laugh if you want to play with me and me and send me a message for xbox one add
  5. Alarming Lion Win User

Starting to get into the multiplayer side of things, I'm not the greatest player, always up for a bit of fun. Feel free to add -
  6. Seriously Scott Win User

Anybody feel free to throw me an add, don't mind having a laugh :)
  7. LosingProduct41 Win User

Add me on MikeBoyz3569 if you want
  8. JukeBoxHero141 Win User

Feel free to add me! It's (strangely) hard to find players to actually communicate as a team with.
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play Battlefield 4 with on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Looking play Battlefield

2. Looking for some people to play xbox with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play xbox with.: Anyone else out there from South Georgia, US? 3e491263-4112-40a8-844c-43d97d389268
  3. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  4. Looking for an older crowd or friends to play battlefield and others on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an older crowd or friends to play battlefield and others on Xbox one: I am going through a battlefield four kick aTM. Looking for laid back players who want to own the skies with me. I also play their games also from witcher to Need for speed. If looking for a cool...
  5. Looking for a group to play Battlefield Hardline (XB1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group to play Battlefield Hardline (XB1): If you are looking for BFH players on Xbox One add Me My GT is cF x 14 I just bought a 3 month sever 8245f30d-d8bb-4046-bf20-8268c7dfc6ad
  6. Looking for that group of people to play with ahead of the Battlefield release?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for that group of people to play with ahead of the Battlefield release?: Hello! My name is DGC and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone...
  7. looking for guys to play with on battlefield hardline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for guys to play with on battlefield hardline: looking for guys to play with and join a team eventually must be 20+ I am a older gamer I am really active and I expect the same 024ab254-bb27-421c-bd9c-ded994749d3c
  8. Bored? Looking for some fun Battlefield 4 Xbox One Gamers to play with?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bored? Looking for some fun Battlefield 4 Xbox One Gamers to play with?: Bored? Looking for some fun Battlefield 4 Xbox One Gamers to play with? Look no further! [MEDIA] Follow THESE simple instructions to signup! Go to the following link HERE and choose “Sign...
  9. Xbox one Battlefield 4. Looking for people to play with!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Battlefield 4. Looking for people to play with!: Hey everyone! Because I bought an xbox one on release and none of my mates have one, I find it quite lonely....if anyone has an xbox one and in particular Battlefield 4 then could you send me a...
  10. looking for friends to play battlefield and upcoming co op games

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for friends to play battlefield and upcoming co op games: Hey i am a US gamer and my recent UK friend betrayed me and went to PS4 right after buying his xbox one lol, I am looking for friends who would play battlefield and upcoming games like ESO, star...