Looking for people to play call of duty ghost on Xbox 360

Discus and support Looking for people to play call of duty ghost on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GT: Blueyrapessean Leave comment if interested or send me a friend request. Player must be active. 52c0b9f6-766c-45e8-bd20-4becaa8aee3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CurvingKenny1, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Looking for people to play call of duty ghost on Xbox 360

GT: Blueyrapessean Leave comment if interested or send me a friend request. Player must be active.

:)

CurvingKenny1, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Deathviewed
    Deathviewed Guest
    Deathviewed, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Roche178
    Roche178 Guest
    Xbox survers??

Call Of Duty Ghosts will not be supporting cross platform play between Xbox 360 and Xbox One players. Which means you cannot play with people who bought Ghosts on 360.

Roche178, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Looking for people to play call of duty ghost on Xbox 360

I could recruit you to a massive gaming community where you will have many people to play with! message me

Iscream Idream, Jan 26, 2014
  5. Roche178 Win User

Xbox survers??

Call Of Duty Ghosts will not be supporting cross platform play between Xbox 360 and Xbox One players. Which means you cannot play with people who bought Ghosts on 360.
  6. Gringo Minion Win User

LHR Gaming

How many europeans/british people do you have that play Call of Duty Ghosts on the Xbox 360 ?
  7. Buick350X Win User

Oh Snap! COD: Ghosts 360 Version Info Leaked

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox 360 Games » A - D » Call of Duty: Ghosts » Call of Duty: Ghosts - Forum » Oh Snap! COD: Ghosts 360 Version Info Leaked
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Does the X1 Embargo Expire Tonight (11/12)

And the Xbox One doesn't look as good as PS4 on Call of Duty Ghosts. Shocker! But still, it's a big improvement over the Xbox 360 version, and people upgrading will notice the difference. Sounds great to me!
  9. Iscream Idream Win User

I could recruit you to a massive gaming community where you will have many people to play with! message me
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play call of duty ghost on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Looking play call

2. Looking for some people to play xbox with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play xbox with.: Anyone else out there from South Georgia, US? 3e491263-4112-40a8-844c-43d97d389268
  3. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  4. Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2: This is a message I am sending out to anyone who is interesting in join an ANTHEM + THE DIVISION 2 + BORDERLANDS 2 & 3 Looter Shooter Co-Op PVE Clan. The clan will be launching sometime...
  5. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  6. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  7. Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.: I love to play Terraria and I am currently trying to get some pretty rare items. I am planning on making a large expert mode world to open up to anyone. I currently have end game gear and I am...
  8. F/19 looking for friend play call of duty advanced warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F/19 looking for friend play call of duty advanced warfare: Looking for people to play with and basically have fun im not at good at the game send me a friends request if like to play Thanks e3ed3d6e-6d02-42f1-914f-5fd3c294a472
  9. I'm looking for a mature clan who plays call of duty ghost on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm looking for a mature clan who plays call of duty ghost on xbox one: I'm 29 and want to join with some mature gamers who play casually and just has fun. If there is a clan out there like that send me an invite im open. 60c7840c-ef4e-4b3f-a83f-db862b6ec2fc
  10. looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys: Hi ppl ,this is my first post on this site so ill give u a quick intro n my GT so u can add it if u want ( no raving loonys .) im 31 years old and play as much as I can I haven't been online for a...