Looking for people to play cod ghost on Xbox 360

Discus and support Looking for people to play cod ghost on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play domination and tdm, don't care what your kd is but must be reasonably good: send me a friend request or leave a comment if interested. Gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CurvingKenny1, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Looking for people to play cod ghost on Xbox 360

I play domination and tdm, don't care what your kd is but must be reasonably good: send me a friend request or leave a comment if interested. Gamer tag: Blueyrapessean

:)

CurvingKenny1, Jan 26, 2014
  2. ToxicPhreak
    ToxicPhreak Guest
    Posts your gamertags and games you play here

- COD Ghosts, MW3, BO2, on xbox 360, Titanfall on xbox one. i'm 25 and looking for some good gamers to play ghosts with. I recently left my clan because they were too inactive for me. We were max level and involved in clan wars. I'm just looking
    to find some cool people to play with.

ToxicPhreak, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Reckerbruvs
    Reckerbruvs Guest
    Domination buddy's!

Hey all im looking for some people to smash domination with me on cod ghosts on the Xbox 360! Prefer people from the UK Looking for people to play cod ghost on Xbox 360 :)

Looking for fun people to game with Looking for people to play cod ghost on Xbox 360 :)

Gamertag is - add me! Looking for people to play cod ghost on Xbox 360 :)

Reckerbruvs, Jan 26, 2014
  4. ToxicPhreak Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

- COD Ghosts, MW3, BO2, on xbox 360, Titanfall on xbox one. i'm 25 and looking for some good gamers to play ghosts with. I recently left my clan because they were too inactive for me. We were max level and involved in clan wars. I'm just looking
    to find some cool people to play with.
  5. Renovatio 42 Win User

A young Dad looking for some mates

Feel free to him me up! I'm also looking for Dads play with! I mostly play shooters, COD Ghosts on the Xbox one but I still have several games on the Xbox 360.
  6. smileskybird Win User

What Is The BEST Game In Your XBOX ONE Library?

Note I may look into trading COD Ghosts for COD Advanaced Warfare. Why? Because AW will have Zombies in it. Might get it for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. Some may say why not just for Xbox 1? Because 80% of my friends and my best friends are still on 360 and Xbox
    360 is awesomeness (and I prefer the Dashboard UI on 360 to the Windows 8 style UI on Xbox 1). I hardly play Ghosts on Xbox 1.
  7. KingEdRock Win User

Interesting article re: ESRAM

[quote user="Hectic Wheelz"]

Off topic. If anyones wants to see COD Ghosts Multiplayer on Xbox 360. Go to MotionCreds.com and look up Freshy. He's livestreaming.

[/quote]

COD Ghosts is dead to me...
  8. Maverick UNSC Win User

Cross platform multiplayer????????

Probably sounds a silly question......But if you play for instance Cod ghosts on the one, will you still be able to join games with people playing on the 360?
Thema:

Looking for people to play cod ghost on Xbox 360

1. Looking for people to play cod ghost on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Looking play cod

2. Looking for girl gamers to play COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for girl gamers to play COD: Hey just looking to add a few more girls to my friends list! I play COD and trials mostly! Feel free to add me if you want i have a mic over 18s only my gt is b6ddef48-6e8c-4ce5-ac94-080fac24f424
  3. Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.: hi anyone who see this post I'm just guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA I'm 27. Adults only please just want make some new friends who wanna have a bit of fun....
  4. Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a few XBOX friends that play Minecraft or COD!: I am looking for a few female friends to play Minecraft or COD with. Sorry guys, but I have my core group of friends in that area, but it is boring always playing with guys. Feel free to message...
  5. Looking for friends to play COD Advanced Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play COD Advanced Warfare: Looking for friends to play XBone advanced warfare. I'm pretty much a noob but love to play. I hate quick scoping! Let the flaming begin after you charge the battle field one bullet at a time...
  6. Looking for chill and respectful people to be friends with on Xbox One and to play COD Ghost ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for chill and respectful people to be friends with on Xbox One and to play COD Ghost ...: Im 22 years old. Age dont matter as long as your respectful. 15abe64f-1f2b-4737-b23f-b68c44dbd23f
  7. Looking for people to play GTA, CoD, Saints row,AC, ETC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play GTA, CoD, Saints row,AC, ETC: I typically play with people I know IRL, but 1, I wanted to meet new people and 2, most of my friends don't get online that often. I am looking for someone to play games like GTA, CoD, BF, Red...
  8. Looking for funny people to play with on cod!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for funny people to play with on cod!!!: OK so first of I'm a female. I'm not looking to flirt Or anything!!!. Im looking for mature funny people. Who play to have fun. Not serious players.I need people that don't care about cursing! I...
  9. Girl gamer looking for females to play splintercell Blacklist, GTA V, COD, MW3!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girl gamer looking for females to play splintercell Blacklist, GTA V, COD, MW3!: Hey girlies Im looking for other girls who play splintercell blacklist and the other games listed in the title. Im kool well at least i think i am! Holla at me if youre up to playing!! :)...
  10. Looking for COD players to play with.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for COD players to play with.: Just got Black Ops 3 (but i have every other COD), and im looking for people to play with. All my other friends have drank the COD hate cool aid, but i love the series and want to play with...