Looking for people to play creative with

Discus and support Looking for people to play creative with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah so I want to make like a city or some thing only problem is its hard all alone. And its nice to get other peoples creativity to. Some things to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TriggaDaGambla2, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Looking for people to play creative with

Yeah so I want to make like a city or some thing only problem is its hard all alone. And its nice to get other peoples creativity to. Some things to note before you reply please be at least 15 or older have a mice and please no trolls. I just want cool people
    who are interested in building and having fun. so shoot me a message if ur interested

TiggaDaGambla2--Gamertag

:)

TriggaDaGambla2, Dec 22, 2014
  2. Minecraft players for xbox one

Looking for people to play creative mode or survival with. Possibly people to start streaming on twitch with

SelectingKnave6, Dec 22, 2014
  3. Looking for people to play Minecraft with

Looking for people to play Minecraft on the Xbox 360. Gamer tag is . Looking for people who want to play hunger games adventure and creative maps with me

Spartacus2023, Dec 22, 2014
  4. Epik Death Win User

Minecraft chat, joinable games, discussion, and New Friends

GT -

Play on Xbox One. Usually evenings abd weekends. Looking for people to play with. Survival or creative
  5. FarSoup94165041 Win User

looking for friends

I'm looking for people that wants to play minecraft survival or creative I don't mined but i havent got a very good creative head tho

getting board play by myself add me gt is xbox one
  6. ShadowSeeker104 Win User

Add me to play

Looking for people to play Minecraft with. I'm 17 and would like to play with people at the age of 14 or older. Like to play in Survival mode and a little of Creative. Add me: and please have a mic
  7. JakeAbyss18 Win User

looking for friends

Just looking for people to play some mc. Creative or survival. Older preferably, I have a Mic, if you don't that's ok.
  8. ToadMonkeyFlies Win User

Add me to play

I'm looking for some people to play minecraft with. I normally go on survival and sometimes creative, but mostly it's just casual building and mining.

Thema:

Looking for people to play creative with

1. Looking for people to play creative with - Similar Threads - Looking play creative

2. I am looking for a device to play project xcloud on. My android tablet broke. And was...

in XboX Insiders
    I am looking for a device to play project xcloud on. My android tablet broke. And was...: [IMG] submitted by /u/pocketmustard [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...
  4. Looking for some people to play xbox with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play xbox with.: Anyone else out there from South Georgia, US? 3e491263-4112-40a8-844c-43d97d389268
  5. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  6. Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+: I'm 19 so I'm looking for people around my age to chill with and play some Minecraft. Send a message to. if you're interested. 7f21de40-d5b5-418f-af2d-4e9fe32f8600
  7. Looking For people to play with? anyone got good creative worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For people to play with? anyone got good creative worlds?: invite me to a creative mode game! ecf66901-c37e-4687-b467-ae98167237c2
  8. Looking for people to play minecraft on xbox one, preferably survival but creative is just as ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play minecraft on xbox one, preferably survival but creative is just as ...: Im looking for some one to chill and play MC with, im 18 and would like to find someone about the same age and have a mic handy as well to communicate. Just have some fun and play survival because...
  9. Looking For Friends to Play MC, Survival or Creative

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Friends to Play MC, Survival or Creative: I play all the time. More of a co op player rather than pvp. Creative mode is my fav but survival mode is fun too. 18+ w mic. d5bb8006-aca4-4e48-9f80-c6f8c3ff0e88
  10. Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative: My 7 year old son is learning to play minecraft and would like to play with friends. Unfortunately none of his friends have the live gold. Gamertag: chel5ea5mile97 This filters through parental...