Looking for people to play Destiny online with? This is the place for you!

Discus and support Looking for people to play Destiny online with? This is the place for you! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The friends I currently have on Xbox Live, don't have Destiny. So I made this post for people who are bored playing alone. Right now, I don't have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DailyCarnival28, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Looking for people to play Destiny online with? This is the place for you!

The friends I currently have on Xbox Live, don't have Destiny. So I made this post for people who are bored playing alone. Right now, I don't have the game. But I will tomorrow! I plan to be either a Titan, or a Hunter. I will primarily be focusing on exploring
    the world, and trying to complete the campaign. Maybe even other stuff but we'll see. So anyone willing to explore the world of Destiny, please add me! My gamertag is Utopia39. (Don't judge the name. I was stupid back then.) Looking for people to play Destiny online with? This is the place for you! :D

:)

DailyCarnival28, Dec 21, 2014
  2. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    What Are You Looking For? aka The LFG Thread!

Been looking for people to play destiny with so I might like said feature.

BigB EC, Dec 21, 2014
  3. Zelborg
    Zelborg Guest
    Looking for people to play online with

A Place to meet XBOX 360 GTAV Players, Share photos, tips, tricks, and cheats!

GTAV XBOX 360 Edition

Zelborg, Dec 21, 2014
  4. Zelborg Win User

Looking for people to play online with

5. phoyce Win User

Looking for people to play Destiny with!

Any of you, feel free to add me. Have a mic, will revive you nice and quick and I'm friendly. : )
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Looking for people to play destiny with.

NOMOHAIR, you are in the Xbox One forums
  7. DiRecTiOn97 Win User

I'll add you, level 20 warlock way different time zones but I sleep at odd hours
  8. nomohair Win User

I'll add you tonight. None of my friends have an XB1. South Carolina btw, so same time zone.
Thema:

Looking for people to play Destiny online with? This is the place for you!

1. Looking for people to play Destiny online with? This is the place for you! - Similar Threads - Looking play Destiny

2. Looking for Friends to Play with on Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends to Play with on Destiny: Hi everyone!! Just purchased the game and I'm surprisingly hooked but need friends to play so you have the time just ADD me. Thanks. 3ea3ecd1-eecf-4d8c-8356-859df1f10352
  3. Looking for people to play Destiny with! It's dangerous to go alone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play Destiny with! It's dangerous to go alone...: I played upon first release, but quit before the Dark Below expac. Recently 2 RL buddies convinced me to buy Taken King and start up again and have since stopped playing. I want to keep...
  4. Noob looking for friends to play Destiny with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob looking for friends to play Destiny with.: First off! Hello and thank you for clicking on this post :) To make a long story short I pre-ordered The Taken King, I have friends that play Destiny, but unfortunately for me they all moved over...
  5. looking for friends to play destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for friends to play destiny: add me GT : i have a lvl 33 warlock xbox one 4d666c9f-3a4e-4623-9071-512f53653b7c
  6. Looking for people to play Destiny with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play Destiny with: Hey guys/gals, I'm pretty new at this forum thing. Playing Destiny gets boring by myself sometimes and I can't complete Vault of Glass nor Crota's End by myself. Please add if you want to team up....
  7. Looking for some Xbox One friends that play Destiny.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some Xbox One friends that play Destiny.: I play for fun, non competitive, and have 2 lvl. 32's and 1 lvl. 30, all classes. I am very friendly, and seeking new friends in Destiny. If you'd like to game up in Destiny, just for about...
  8. Destiny: Just looking to level up and play Co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny: Just looking to level up and play Co op: Hey everyone, so recently I just picked up the game Destiny and really liked it. I only have gotten up to a lvl 10 hunter ( not impressive ) but can't find many player who want to level up and Co...
  9. Hey all looking for some friends to play Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey all looking for some friends to play Destiny: Hey all I'm looking for some ppl to do some raids or weekly stuff just add me I'm from the netherlands 2fe15456-a9c5-4eae-9a6a-6eceedbd2578
  10. Looking For Destiny Players that plays everyday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Destiny Players that plays everyday: i need some friends to play destiny and have fun add me so we can 83f6f3f0-ff96-4215-9a6b-416fa2f44755