Looking for people to play god ghost on 360

Discus and support Looking for people to play god ghost on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Leave A comment if interested or send me a friend request. GT: Blueyrapessean 4842aeb8-7751-40eb-97cd-e0c4f0ef83eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CurvingKenny1, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Looking for people to play god ghost on 360

Leave A comment if interested or send me a friend request. GT: Blueyrapessean

:)

CurvingKenny1, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Gynomite
    Gynomite Guest
    Xbox one and 360. A post youve probably seen before lol

So I play both Xbox one and 360. On 360 I play Ghosts and have battlefield 4 but haven't really played it. On Xbox one I play ghosts and titanfall.

Im looking for people to play with. I only play hardcore modes and my k/d is usually .81-.89 goes up and down. I prefer to play with people 18+. Im on the east coast and Im rarely on during the day but I am sometimes, mostly a night player though. Just looking
    for cool down to earth players that arent all about "oh my god theres a girl playing!?" haha.

Anyways my gamertag is NillaLuvsDaTude (Yes, I love to noob tube lol). Ive been on the one a lot more than the 360 lately but will play either. Just message me letting me know who you are so I dont think your a random person from a game adding me.

Gynomite, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Gynomite
    Gynomite Guest
    Friends... For Xbox one or 360

So I play both Xbox one and 360. On 360 I play Ghosts and have battlefield 4 but haven't really played it. On Xbox one I play ghosts and titanfall.

Im looking for people to play with. I only play hardcore modes and my k/d is usually .81-.89 goes up and down. I prefer to play with people 18+. Im on the east coast and Im rarely on during the day but I am sometimes, mostly a night player though. Just looking
    for cool down to earth players that arent all about "oh my god theres a girl playing!?" its pretty annoying.

Anyways my gamertag is NillaLuvsDaTude (Yes, I love to noob tube lol). Ive been on the one a lot more than the 360 lately but will play either. Just message me letting me know who you are so I dont think your a random person from a game adding me.

Gynomite, Jan 26, 2014
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Its pretty sad when

there are also more people with a 360 than an xbox one, there are also millions more copies of BO2 sold for 360 than XO ghost, where there more people playing 360 ghost than bo1?
  5. ToxicPhreak Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

- COD Ghosts, MW3, BO2, on xbox 360, Titanfall on xbox one. i'm 25 and looking for some good gamers to play ghosts with. I recently left my clan because they were too inactive for me. We were max level and involved in clan wars. I'm just looking
    to find some cool people to play with.
  6. Roche178 Win User

Xbox survers??

Call Of Duty Ghosts will not be supporting cross platform play between Xbox 360 and Xbox One players. Which means you cannot play with people who bought Ghosts on 360.
  7. Iscream Idream Win User

Looking for people to play call of duty ghost on Xbox 360

I could recruit you to a massive gaming community where you will have many people to play with! message me
  8. Gillette 73 Win User

Billy No Mates Looking For COD Ghosts Friends

hi billy , if your in a clan then surely you have people to game with ? if not there are a few of us regularly playing ghosts on 360 over at www.gamerkitten.com we play for fun and good company so if that's what your looking for wed be happy to have you
    x
Thema:

Looking for people to play god ghost on 360

1. Looking for people to play god ghost on 360 - Similar Threads - Looking play god

2. Looking for some people to play xbox with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play xbox with.: Anyone else out there from South Georgia, US? 3e491263-4112-40a8-844c-43d97d389268
  3. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  4. Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2: This is a message I am sending out to anyone who is interesting in join an ANTHEM + THE DIVISION 2 + BORDERLANDS 2 & 3 Looter Shooter Co-Op PVE Clan. The clan will be launching sometime...
  5. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  6. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  7. Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.: I love to play Terraria and I am currently trying to get some pretty rare items. I am planning on making a large expert mode world to open up to anyone. I currently have end game gear and I am...
  8. Where may I look at the time I've spent playing the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where may I look at the time I've spent playing the game?: Hi guys, Is it possible to see the time I or my son have spent playing the game? I mean not the whole time, but how long have my son played the game yesterday or the day before yesterday... I...
  9. Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5: Hey guys, Im looking for friends that plays Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5. I dont have alot of time to play as I work from 9am - 5pm Pacific (US) Monday - Friday. Than being a single father only allows...
  10. Looking for adults to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for adults to play with.: My husband and I are looking for other adults to play with. I am a lvl 71 and he is 73, currently in Canny Valley. It is getting really frustrating with people not helping or sitting at spawn or...