Looking for people to play GTA V/Minecraft with!

Discus and support Looking for people to play GTA V/Minecraft with! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! I am looking for people to play GTA V online or Minecraft with. I am level 30 in GTA V, because I haven't played much, but I'm looking to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bx3 1025, May 23, 2014.

1. Bx3 1025
    Bx3 1025 Guest

Hey all!

I am looking for people to play GTA V online or Minecraft with. I am level 30 in GTA V, because I haven't played much, but I'm looking to get more serious about it. I am already in a crew but would not be opposed to joining another one! As of right now I
    am mostly a passive player, meaning I'd rather play WITH people rather than against people, but once I get more familiar with the game and the people I play with, I wouldn't mind a few team death matches Looking for people to play GTA V/Minecraft with! ;) I also have a mic, so I'm able to chat. So if you
    have the patience for a newbie who learns quickly and want someone to hang around Los Santos with, send me a friend request! Gamertag is . Thanks!

:)

Bx3 1025, May 23, 2014
  2. Minecraft and GTA V!

Looking for Mature gamers to play Minecraft and Gta v with.... Pm me

LoH Will I Am, May 23, 2014
  3. Looking for Friends.

I'm looking for people to play on xbox one. games like gta v and maybe minecraft. my gt is so just message me. I appreciate it.

KITAH BOSS 101, May 23, 2014
  4. Win4S
    Win4S Guest

Hey bro, look out for FIST OF DOOM , a crew in rock star social club, join us and meet us ingame! We are more than 150 members and most of us play everyday, and a few of us play minecraft also.

Win4S, Jun 4, 2014
  5. LoH Will I Am Win User

Minecraft and GTA V!

Looking for Mature gamers to play Minecraft and Gta v with.... Pm me
  6. Win4S Win User

Hey bro, look out for FIST OF DOOM , a crew in rock star social club, join us and meet us ingame! We are more than 150 members and most of us play everyday, and a few of us play minecraft also.
  7. LEADER c0Ld3nJB Win User

MINECRAFT

Hey guys i love to play minecraft survival i want some people to play with

Add me

I also play gta v
  8. LoH Will I Am Win User

Minecraft and GTA V!

Looking for a clan that supports minecraft or gta v??? Feel free to pm me
  9. biomecha95 Win User

looking for xbox 360 friends - Halo 4, GTA V, Minecraft, etc.

i also play GTA V and minecraft. i will add u as a friend.
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play GTA V/Minecraft with! - Similar Threads - Looking play GTA

2. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  3. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  4. Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.: hi anyone who see this post I'm just guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA I'm 27. Adults only please just want make some new friends who wanna have a bit of fun....
  5. Looking for some people to play GTA Online with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play GTA Online with.: Hey anyone intrested in doing crazy stuff in gta and just hanging out and doing missions? Add me () d56483cd-5f31-4dfb-b5f6-882e8d1e1c02
  6. Gta online looking for ppl that play gta online more than anything else!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta online looking for ppl that play gta online more than anything else!: I am looking for some cool ppl to play gta online. All my friends on xbox one are cod junkies, but i am burnt out from cod. I really got into gta online when it came out for one. Imean i loved...
  7. Looking for peeps to play gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for peeps to play gta: any of you hardcore gangstas wanna help me kill some people add me GUCCI 2ad3cb1f-986b-4e8e-84bd-7faf432c0c7a
  8. Looking for friends to play GTA online with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play GTA online with: I just got gold for a year and have almost no friends if you are reading this and just wanna play GTA online and screw around then send me a FR and I am a low rank but if I had more GTA friends I...
  9. Looking for people to play GTA, CoD, Saints row,AC, ETC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play GTA, CoD, Saints row,AC, ETC: I typically play with people I know IRL, but 1, I wanted to meet new people and 2, most of my friends don't get online that often. I am looking for someone to play games like GTA, CoD, BF, Red...
  10. GTA Online looking for a few people to play on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA Online looking for a few people to play on Xbox one: Looking for a few people who want to play gta 5 together on xbox one. I do have a mic. If you want to play and do some missions or just have a fun. Add me at 7f5ef40a-582a-4f88-8893-6580d57e239e