Looking for people to play MC with 18+

Discus and support Looking for people to play MC with 18+ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone is interested in playing just send ChaBoyy Naz a message a5cf9c70-7c0b-4024-afd0-960cb378d649 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OptimumEar60862, May 3, 2015.

1. Looking for people to play MC with 18+

If anyone is interested in playing just send ChaBoyy Naz a message

:)

OptimumEar60862, May 3, 2015
  2. Kronic Herba
    Kronic Herba Guest
    Looking for people to play MC with!

Send me a friend request and I will Looking for people to play MC with 18+ :)

Kronic Herba, May 3, 2015
  3. ScionXB91
    ScionXB91 Guest

I usually don't do this, but I don't know anyone playing this game, so if you're interested, send me an invite!

ScionXB91, May 3, 2015
  4. Looking for people to play MC with 18+

Hello everyone im looking for new minecraft players in going to start a new world soon so if you would like to start it with me please message me must be mature and have a mic

dup24777258-8849-42bd-8e40-5c1edc830f43, May 4, 2015
  5. dup24777258-8849-42b Win User

Hello everyone im looking for new minecraft players in going to start a new world soon so if you would like to start it with me please message me must be mature and have a mic
  6. HDS Arctic Bow Win User

Will there be youtube vids done cause i really want them?
  7. Kronic Herba Win User

Send me a friend request and I will :)
  8. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

Looking people to play MC

You may want to try responding to some of these other threads that also ask for people to play online with .
  9. Felixgua97 Win User

I usually don't do this as well but i need more people to play with on minecraft (xbox). Add me if you're interested!:D
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play MC with 18+ - Similar Threads - Looking play 18+

2. Looking for people 18 and over to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people 18 and over to play with: Trying to get a good group together to finish the heists. I am a legitimate level 220 player with all weapons. Add my gamertag if you are interested. 61b71dec-2f9a-45dc-99a7-a5f8e771638b
  3. Looking for people to play battlefront with 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play battlefront with 18+: Hey looking for more friends that wanna play some Battlefront send me a message on XBL my GT is . No kids please. 18+ f792475f-c5c2-4be7-b8f5-edf08f0b6b0c
  4. 18+ Looking For Ppl To Play Coop Legendary + skulls/intel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    18+ Looking For Ppl To Play Coop Legendary + skulls/intel: whats going on?!?! ARE. YOU. READY?!?!?!?!? you need to be 18yrs old or older you need a working mic you need to use the working mic you must be a chill person that likes to have fun! enjoy...
  5. Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature Minecraft friends to play creative or survival with casually. Prefer 18+: I'm 19 so I'm looking for people around my age to chill with and play some Minecraft. Send a message to. if you're interested. 7f21de40-d5b5-418f-af2d-4e9fe32f8600
  6. Looking for 18+ gamers to play survival map.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for 18+ gamers to play survival map.: Looking for 18+ gamers to play survival map. Jus work together and see other ppls skills. I'm 26 and a female jus to get tht out the way. It any1 is interested message me GT: . :) (:...
  7. Minecraft Xbox One looking for play that to play minecraft must be at least 18 with a mic.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One looking for play that to play minecraft must be at least 18 with a mic.: hey im looking for ppl that enjoy playing minecraft If you wanna play sometunsometime hit me up Must be 18+ Must have a mic My gamertag is add me. eea89d63-ddb6-4eb7-99ad-d08b124a4271
  8. Looking for new friends, that are 18+ I play BO2 on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends, that are 18+ I play BO2 on the 360: XGC or Xiled Gaming Clan is a part of Xiled Gaming which includes members 18 and older that want to be surrounded by like minded mature gamers. Find yourself not enjoying your experience in your...
  9. Looking for new people to play with! 18+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new people to play with! 18+: Just looking for new people to play with! I'm on at random times & not every day, but it would be nice to have people to mess around with while online! Feel free to add me....
  10. 19 year old girl looking for friends to chat/play with (18 and up)

in XBoX on Consoles
    19 year old girl looking for friends to chat/play with (18 and up): Hey im looking for some new friends (18 and up please) for chats and to play some games with :) feel free to message or add me Gamertag: bff1040b-d281-4174-9e99-025606623a3d