Looking for people to play SnD customs with (Xbox ONE)

Discus and support Looking for people to play SnD customs with (Xbox ONE) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boring night and none of my friends are online really so i thought why not post something up on a forum, always looking for more people to play with..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay Huy, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Jay Huy
    Jay Huy Guest

Boring night and none of my friends are online really so i thought why not post something up on a forum, always looking for more people to play with.. anyways, msg gt- for an inv

:)

Jay Huy, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Looking for People To Play SND with 18+ Please

My buddies and I play search all the time and are always looking for cool people to play with. must have a mic and just like to play for fun and relax. we play at night

and of course 18+ pleaseeeeeeeeee send me a message if you would be down !!

Crotas Rear End, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Objective Team Players Look here!

im looking for some good people to play with. prefer people who play the objective and do not camp. send me a friend request to play. we mostly play domination, kill confrimed and snd you must be 15 or older thank you

TTP-515D2161-EF8A-443B-B5B6-DC687D3EB1A9, Mar 26, 2014
  4. this is rocco Win User

Looking for ppl who play snd

Gamers United plays a very good amount of snd many of our matches are all search or two out of three matches search, if your interested in joining us check out our website at www.gamersunited.com or contact me on xbox
  5. TLS MIRACLE Win User

The Last Shot Clan Recruiting

TLS playing a SND game in division 1 wgl league looking forward to the game
  6. KC00N Win User

Who did the first Clan Ops last night?

We played about 3 matches, man-handled the people we played, got bored, and went back to SnD.
  7. Jiu Jitsu AK47 Win User

Search and Destroy Player Base

SnD is a clown, sideshow, circus. The only way i like playing Snd is either in a private clan matches, or live-playing at least 60% of the time without having to wait until the start of a new match. Nothing sucks more than being forced to watch other people
    play a game. Right away if you're a careful player, and if there's lag you could be killed instantly by a sniper just for looking at them half a second. Finally at the end of the game you got these cowards who wait in the back until every one is dead; dragging
    the game out by at least twice as long as it needed to be most of the time for nothing, because as soon at they get half way they're dead. I never play SnD, and so far half of the time I smack these try-hards around.
  8. Tippsyy Win User

K/D, W/L, & Fav Killstreak

^^ I play competitively so I have many friends that are really good and key is always play with a team. Most of my losses are people dashboarding on us when they have host. Also, I have a few losses playing SnD because there are so many people that are really
    good on SnD.

But to prevent people from dashboarding on us I will host the party cause 95% of the time If im party leader I will get host.
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play SnD customs with (Xbox ONE) - Similar Threads - Looking play SnD

2. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...
  3. Looking for some people to play xbox with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play xbox with.: Anyone else out there from South Georgia, US? 3e491263-4112-40a8-844c-43d97d389268
  4. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  5. Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2: This is a message I am sending out to anyone who is interesting in join an ANTHEM + THE DIVISION 2 + BORDERLANDS 2 & 3 Looter Shooter Co-Op PVE Clan. The clan will be launching sometime...
  6. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  7. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  8. Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.: I love to play Terraria and I am currently trying to get some pretty rare items. I am planning on making a large expert mode world to open up to anyone. I currently have end game gear and I am...
  9. looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with: hey im looking for players to play with call of duty black ops 3 (im a pc gamer and black ops 3 pc player) i boght xbox to play search & destroy on xbox, because snd is recntly dead on pc.. i have...
  10. Looking for People To Play SND with 18+ Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for People To Play SND with 18+ Please: My buddies and I play search all the time and are always looking for cool people to play with. must have a mic and just like to play for fun and relax. we play at night and of course 18+...