Looking for people to play with on my survival map!

Discus and support Looking for people to play with on my survival map! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my brother have started a survival map and we have started playing with one of my friends and i kinda want more people to play with on this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spartan Mook117, May 29, 2014.

1. Looking for people to play with on my survival map!

So me and my brother have started a survival map and we have started playing with one of my friends and i kinda want more people to play with on this world. So we have diamonds, gold, iron, redstone, a farm, three gardens, nether portal, villager, and we
    don't have host privileges on we have never been in creative. So if you would like to play you may not destroy anything or troll if you do you will be deleted kicked and blocked!! We have like 9-12 crates of stuff that everyone shares you have plenty of stuff
    to build a room in our house no outside houses, and you can have full diamond armor, diamond sword, axe, pickaxe, shovel, and ***. We also have an enchantment room it goes up to enchantment level 20 so far, we have two brewing rooms. So if you would like to
    play send me a message before you add me. Sometimes if im on we wont be playing that world because its on my brothers profile. Have a nice day!! Looking for people to play with on my survival map! :) It's a really fun world also you must have a mic!

:)

spartan Mook117, May 29, 2014
  2. Looking for people to play 8 player minecraft world with XBOX

My gamertag:

looking for people to create a new survival hard mode map with to have an adventure with (preferably 8 people)

CriticaL FeedZ, May 29, 2014
  3. Looking for people to play with on my minecraft survival map!

So me and my brother have started a survival map and we have started playing with one of my friends and i kinda want more people to play with on this world. So we have diamonds, gold, iron, redstone, a farm, three gardens, nether portal, villager,
    and we don't have host privileges on we have never been in creative. So if you would like to play you may not destroy anything or troll if you do you will be deleted kicked and blocked!! We have like 9-12 crates of stuff that everyone shares you have plenty
    of stuff to build a room in our house no outside houses, and you can have full diamond armor, diamond sword, axe, pickaxe, shovel, and ho e. We also have an enchantment room it goes up to enchantment level 20 so far, we have two brewing rooms. So if you would
    like to play send me a message before you add me. Sometimes if im on we wont be playing that world because its on my brothers profile. Have a nice day!! Looking for people to play with on my survival map! :) It's a really fun world also you must have a mic!

4. Looking for people to play with on my survival map!

The *** is h o e i dont know why it did that.

5. spartan Mook117 Win User

The *** is h o e i dont know why it did that.
  6. DerpinOnYourMom Win User

Looking for Black Ops 2 friends? Click here!

very new to xbox live. looking for people to play minecraft with my name is Derpingonyourmom

love to play, I make very good maps for fun and adventure maps also love survival. ADD ME LETS PLAY
  7. DerpinOnYourMom Win User

Cannot play minecraft on multiplayer setting.

very new to xbox live. looking for people tyo play minecraft with my name is Derpingonyourmom

love to play, I make very good maps for fun and adventure maps also love survival. ADD ME LETS PLAY
  8. MirraKleWHippn Win User

Looking for people to play Minecraft Adventure Maps/Survival with

Hey you should check our my map, we play in a city already made and were trying to find new people. Everyone we play with is at least 19 so no worries, and sometimes we have a couple girls that play with us as well
  9. Xenarcus Win User

Looking for people to play with on survival

Sure, I'll play with you. It's best if you have a mic though.
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play with on my survival map! - Similar Threads - Looking play survival

2. Looking for Gamers who would like to Play Ark Survival PVP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Gamers who would like to Play Ark Survival PVP: I am starting a new, ARK Survival, PVP tribe on Xbox One. I am an experienced ARK PVP player and would like a tribe of 10 players. If you haven't looked at ARK Survival, its an amazing server...
  3. Looking for people to play Minecraft with on XBox One for casual survival play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play Minecraft with on XBox One for casual survival play.: I'm just looking for some people to play Minecraft with on XBox One, getting boring playing alone. Must be mature, but it's okay with mess around with eachother as long as it is in good fun. I...
  4. Looking for a survival group and a few more friends to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a survival group and a few more friends to play with.: Hey everyone, In kinda tired of playing by myself so im looking for more people. GT is so please add if interested 20f05a1d-5c2f-4cca-9742-c43df6375b99
  5. Looking for players to play on my survival mode on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to play on my survival mode on minecraft.: Looking for players to help build n expand my world you can build what you want as long it not stupid. No kids thanks if interested add my gamer tag or my friends CTempo...
  6. Looking for People to play Minecraft with (Preferably Survival)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for People to play Minecraft with (Preferably Survival): Hey, subject about says it all. I do have a mic, but it doesn't matter to me if you do or not. Just looking for people to play with. Add me, or invite me. Either way...
  7. Xbox 360 only - looking for someone to play hardcore survival,lots of banter.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 only - looking for someone to play hardcore survival,lots of banter.: Just reply and I will add you and contact you. Cheers and have a ***. 487c1d61-04dc-4e3b-8527-48c587ff3939
  8. Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo: Looking for monecraft players. Gt is 5e86499b-6571-4011-b7cf-dbe99c04f112
  9. Survival Server looking for people to join in and play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Survival Server looking for people to join in and play.: I don't have a long list of rules other than not to go in other people houses or take from chests without asking, of course, NO griefin'. I would prefer to play with anyone 16 and up but as long...
  10. Looking for friends to play survival mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play survival mode: Hi i'm 8 and looking for more friends to play online. Please add me!! 58d3052c-9eed-44de-ba43-ce217f7a841f