Looking for people to play with

Discus and support Looking for people to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for people to play with, doesn't matter who. If you want to play add me and send a message. 7d2abb32-60fa-4c79-a843-ffa47bf5ce66 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SiLnTInTeRFecTR, May 26, 2014.

1. Looking for people to play with

I'm looking for people to play with, doesn't matter who. If you want to play add me and send a message.

:)

SiLnTInTeRFecTR, May 26, 2014
  2. Looking for people to play with!

Anyone can add me, I usually play at night though. But I love a good game with good team mates that don't team kill and help each other out. Looking for people to play with :D

jmomastermind, May 26, 2014
  3. Colhug
    Colhug Guest
    Colhug, May 26, 2014
  4. Gaynado Win User

Add me also i am looking for players to play with alot on here with the differ campaigns and such
  5. XD Tragiic Win User

I just got this game recently as well and could really use the help. Send me a message if any of you guys are down to help out.
  6. Sword Style Win User

I'd be willing to help any new players who want some assistance with the game. Just send me a message with RE Help along with the friend request because I get a lot of random requests that I don't accept.
  7. gravediggah420 Win User

im looking for players too, i'll add u
  8. RustableLily926 Win User

Looking for people to play with?

i'm interested to play if there are bunch of guys
Thema:

1. Looking for people to play with - Similar Threads - Looking play

2. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...
  3. Looking for some people to play xbox with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play xbox with.: Anyone else out there from South Georgia, US? 3e491263-4112-40a8-844c-43d97d389268
  4. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  5. Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2: This is a message I am sending out to anyone who is interesting in join an ANTHEM + THE DIVISION 2 + BORDERLANDS 2 & 3 Looter Shooter Co-Op PVE Clan. The clan will be launching sometime...
  6. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  7. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  8. Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.: I love to play Terraria and I am currently trying to get some pretty rare items. I am planning on making a large expert mode world to open up to anyone. I currently have end game gear and I am...
  9. Where may I look at the time I've spent playing the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where may I look at the time I've spent playing the game?: Hi guys, Is it possible to see the time I or my son have spent playing the game? I mean not the whole time, but how long have my son played the game yesterday or the day before yesterday... I...
  10. Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Freinds that play Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5: Hey guys, Im looking for friends that plays Halo Wars 2 or Halo 5. I dont have alot of time to play as I work from 9am - 5pm Pacific (US) Monday - Friday. Than being a single father only allows...