Looking for people to roll with

Discus and support Looking for people to roll with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a level 20 hunter looking for people to gear grind with. I'm playing on 360, in the evenings on est time. I also do have a mic. Hoping for equal or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnDieselStorm, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Looking for people to roll with

I'm a level 20 hunter looking for people to gear grind with. I'm playing on 360, in the evenings on est time. I also do have a mic. Hoping for equal or higher level players, but also will gladly help lower level people with whatever...

Reply or friend me...

Tag:

:)

JohnDieselStorm, Nov 11, 2014
  2. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    Looking for squad-mates...

I might be looking for some new people to roll with. What times ya play at? I play from noon til anywhere on central time.

GRAW2ROBZ, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Looking for mature gamers to roll with

I had a large crew on 360 but very few friends on the One. Looking for players that want to play missions, I am rank 94 and have all the jobs unlocked, We can make money and rank up to get ready for the Online Heists. Hit me up on Xbox Live and lets
    have some fun!!

YankeeBaddabing, Nov 11, 2014
  4. SirDwightness Win User

new clan and people to roll with.

I do not know who they are...but I also no longer know what it is like to live in my parents basement so we will call that a push...
  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Looking for squad-mates...

I might be looking for some new people to roll with. What times ya play at? I play from noon til anywhere on central time.
  6. UniComp79 Win User

E3 live co-op demo.

Its just easier to say Gears roll, because Gears was the first game on the current generation of consoles to use a roll feature on the Unreal Engine. Any game after Gears 1 (2006?) that has a roll distinctively looks like the roll in Gears. I dont know
    if its an easily coded roll or what but they look pretty similar.
  7. Bionic handz Win User

Online is getting progressively worse

ALSO another big point, a lot of people seem to be able to roll and dive with quicker succession than me, even when I hammer the roll button I can only do one roll and dive every 3-4 secounds but i see a LOT of people just constantly rolling really fast,
    its ridiculous, I dont know if you get to roll more as you level up or if these people have just found a way to cheat.
  8. McCringlebeary Win User

My barb legendarys for any other class legendarys

Looking for IK (str roll) and Shenlong fist weapon (dex roll) sets, or good strength roll gear for my barb. I have tons of dex roll gear (I play monk and DH), 2 and 1 handed crossbows for DH. A few int rolled gear, not much tho. Just send me a msg if you're
    looking to trade.
Thema:

Looking for people to roll with

1. Looking for people to roll with - Similar Threads - Looking roll

2. Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships: So i bought my yearly gold card like i always do well actually i waited for last month to do it but still i just look at my gamepass my gold and ea and my gold said it expired at 2019 and my...
  3. Xbox | Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox | Looking For Group: Xbox One Console | Looking For Group Hello Microsoft Support, I need your help. When I attempt to press the "I'm interested" button on the Xbox One console Looking For Group (LFG), it let's me...
  4. It looks like the Xbox LFG app is censoring the word 'check' ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like the Xbox LFG app is censoring the word 'check' ?: Hi! I'm trying to make a post on the Xbox LFG app. But I keep getting the message "Keep it Clean...". After changing the words I was using, it looks like it is getting triggered on the phrase...
  5. Sea of Thieves won't launch saying "Looks Like You Need to Renew GOLD" But My GOLD...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves won't launch saying "Looks Like You Need to Renew GOLD" But My GOLD...: Sea of Thieves won't launch saying "Looks Like You Need to Renew GOLD" But My GOLD subscription is still good 1cf89669-3c4f-4d66-8a90-1eee7ca5006f
  6. FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working: Im trying to join the sessions with the looking for games but every time I get the messege "This post is unavailble". I tried reinstalling but it didn't help 54a52730-9cea-4367-bcf9-214a00d54837
  7. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...
  8. Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to post Looking for Group post: I am having an issue with the looking for group posts. I made one for Overwatch, made the settings as Today, Now, and 3 players needed, then added the tags "Mic Required," #ActuallyTalk,...
  9. Looking for a group of gamers to roll with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group of gamers to roll with.: I play just about everything. Just looking for a group or laid back gamers to play some games with please pst here or message me on xbox live. d1e9cc3a-54b8-4e53-a2aa-eb8ce1bbf6f6
  10. Looking for mature gamers to roll with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature gamers to roll with: I had a large crew on 360 but very few friends on the One. Looking for players that want to play missions, I am rank 94 and have all the jobs unlocked, We can make money and rank up to get ready...