Looking for people who record or to play with

Discus and support Looking for people who record or to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm looking for people who record or have live shows on minecraft. It'd be cool if you'd let me help with your channel or let me play with you if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BandetGirl24, Apr 15, 2014.

1. BandetGirl24
    BandetGirl24 Guest

So I'm looking for people who record or have live shows on minecraft. It'd be cool if you'd let me help with your channel or let me play with you if you record or have live shows. I'm on xbox everyday so you can catch me at anytime. You don't have to record,
    we can just play together, but recorders would be nice.

Add me @:

:)

BandetGirl24, Apr 15, 2014
  2. KR8Zy360
    KR8Zy360 Guest
    Looking for people to record with

Hey guys I'm a small youtuber only have 110 subscribers, and I'm just looking for other people to record with.

If you would like to record with me then you'll need to...

1. record as well wit. A capture card

2. Have a good mic

3. No squeakers

4. Have a good time

If you have all 4 attributes msg me back on xbox 360 my GT:

KR8Zy360, Apr 15, 2014
  3. Any new players?

Just looking for people to play with, either people who are restarting or people who have just started playing for the first time. I can help Looking for people who record or to play with :)

LoneGuardian09, Apr 15, 2014
  4. DaFatMan88 Win User

Looking for people who play BF3.

Brotherhood of Valor is looking for memebers. Check out brotherhoodofvalor.com and/or youtube.com/user/BHVGaming

We have just launched our competitive site that will soon be open to the public. The site is to rival Game Battles and Fragged Nation.
  5. GUNSLINGER887 Win User

Looking for people who play BF3.

Yeah I'll play my names Govenator669 I'm 14. U got a microphone?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBOX GAME PASS GAME

The game pass twitter feed actively records suggestions.

However, given the limited number od people who are likely to play a Kinect game on GP, im not optimistic. I suggest you look for a used copy, theyre running about $5
  7. vibroluxor Win User

Looking for people who want to play with me

There's like 150,000 people playing BF3 right now! Join a match with players who use mics (search for MIC) and have at it
  8. VaulltSyndrome Win User

Looking for people who want to play with me

Slash...you're lucky you have good taste in games. JC2, BF3, Skyrim...this somewhat negates your bad KD.
Thema:

1. Looking for people who record or to play with - Similar Threads - Looking record play

2. I can't post looking groups for some reason

in XboX Insiders
    I can't post looking groups for some reason: I can't post looking groups on my Xbox one i always get an error message. Do you know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Danielius200629 [link] [comments]
  3. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  4. Looks like you need to renew xbox love gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew xbox love gold: Im trying to install wwe2k16 because it says it comes with gold and i just bought gold a couple days ago and now it wont let me play withiut it saying i need gold ive uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: So basically my main acount that i have been working on for almost 8 years has been banned permanently because i put out a looking for group post saying “i can blacklist people for $10” (usually...
  6. Looking for some help with the 360 games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some help with the 360 games on Xbox One X: I just recently got an Xbox One X due to my day one Xbox One having a disk drive failure. All my games are stored on internal hard drives that are recommend by Microsoft so the hard drives are...
  7. Can't interact with the looking for group feature at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't interact with the looking for group feature at all: I tried making a group post for Apex Legends and my friend can do it just fine with any game but me on the other hand cant at all, I always get error making this post try later. Now lets flip the...
  8. Game recording are really laggy, and look terrible

in XboX Insiders
    Game recording are really laggy, and look terrible: So I've been playing COD MW and had a few recording and watching back they look really bad, it's the first time I have noticed it, it was MP match but had no problems when actually playing. I am...
  9. Looking for people to record with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to record with: Hey guys I'm a small youtuber only have 110 subscribers, and I'm just looking for other people to record with. If you would like to record with me then you'll need to... 1. record as well wit. A...
  10. "XBOX, record that" videos look bad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "XBOX, record that" videos look bad.: Whenever I use this function my videos look bad when playing them back, but when I look at other peoples clips they look great. I've even downloaded them to my local hard drive and they look bad....