Looking for people who record or to play with

Discus and support Looking for people who record or to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm looking for people who record or have live shows on minecraft. It'd be cool if you'd let me help with your channel or let me play with you if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BandetGirl24, Apr 15, 2014.

1. BandetGirl24
    BandetGirl24 Guest

So I'm looking for people who record or have live shows on minecraft. It'd be cool if you'd let me help with your channel or let me play with you if you record or have live shows. I'm on xbox everyday so you can catch me at anytime. You don't have to record,
    we can just play together, but recorders would be nice.

Add me @:

:)

BandetGirl24, Apr 15, 2014
  2. KR8Zy360
    KR8Zy360 Guest
    Looking for people to record with

Hey guys I'm a small youtuber only have 110 subscribers, and I'm just looking for other people to record with.

If you would like to record with me then you'll need to...

1. record as well wit. A capture card

2. Have a good mic

3. No squeakers

4. Have a good time

If you have all 4 attributes msg me back on xbox 360 my GT:

KR8Zy360, Apr 15, 2014
  3. Any new players?

Just looking for people to play with, either people who are restarting or people who have just started playing for the first time. I can help Looking for people who record or to play with :)

LoneGuardian09, Apr 15, 2014
  4. DaFatMan88 Win User

Looking for people who play BF3.

Brotherhood of Valor is looking for memebers. Check out brotherhoodofvalor.com and/or youtube.com/user/BHVGaming

We have just launched our competitive site that will soon be open to the public. The site is to rival Game Battles and Fragged Nation.
  5. GUNSLINGER887 Win User

Looking for people who play BF3.

Yeah I'll play my names Govenator669 I'm 14. U got a microphone?
  6. vibroluxor Win User

Looking for people who want to play with me

There's like 150,000 people playing BF3 right now! Join a match with players who use mics (search for MIC) and have at it
  7. VaulltSyndrome Win User

Looking for people who want to play with me

Slash...you're lucky you have good taste in games. JC2, BF3, Skyrim...this somewhat negates your bad KD.
  8. ChrisPBaken Win User

Looking for People who want to play Legit

Toxic, hit me up.

Also, LoneGuardian, you said you were legit man... That is the point of thie thread.
Thema:

1. Looking for people who record or to play with - Similar Threads - Looking record play

2. Where are the tags? Looking for Group? Search by tags? NOTHING!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the tags? Looking for Group? Search by tags? NOTHING!: With this release/version, you broke it. For me, this app has one job, looking for groups. There is no other feature in app that is interesting or useful. You have one job - match making - and...
  3. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group posts: Neither my xbox one or xbox app are allowing me to create looking for group posts. This has been going on for over a month with every game i try. I dont know what to do and it is getting quite...
  4. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  5. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  6. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...
  8. Looking for a group error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group error: So I've been trying to post and interact with the "looking for a group" feature on xbox and I'm not able to do either on my mobile device or xbox when I try to look for people to play with on...
  9. Looking for people to record with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to record with: Hey guys I'm a small youtuber only have 110 subscribers, and I'm just looking for other people to record with. If you would like to record with me then you'll need to... 1. record as well wit. A...
  10. "XBOX, record that" videos look bad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "XBOX, record that" videos look bad.: Whenever I use this function my videos look bad when playing them back, but when I look at other peoples clips they look great. I've even downloaded them to my local hard drive and they look bad....