Looking for players 17 and up for survival island

Discus and support Looking for players 17 and up for survival island in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need players that play on survival..Creative is fine too but I prefer playing survival... I will be trying out new seeds to find a perfectt world to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IroNSyteMess1ah, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Looking for players 17 and up for survival island

Need players that play on survival..Creative is fine too but I prefer playing survival... I will be trying out new seeds to find a perfectt world to start on. Again 17+ preferrably.. If younger you will be be monitored fully... I DO NOT WANT GREIVERS! difficulty
    will be hard, and if you folliw rules instant kick!

:)

IroNSyteMess1ah, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Need more players

Looking for players for my Survival Island Factions World. Ages 17 and up but preferably of the older crowd. NO GRIEVING! send me a message and ill.respond back, Must have a mic also.. Happy gaming!

3. need more minecraft friends

looking for survival players preferably an older group around 17 and up but it doesnt really matter just need more players.

alphashadow676, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Looking for players 17 and up for survival island

If you dont follow rules you will be kicked instantly..

5. IroNSyteMess1ah Win User

If you dont follow rules you will be kicked instantly..
  6. D MASTERPIECE Win User

looking for a huge water seed,need 80% of water if possible.please help!

Try looking up 'Survival Island' seeds on Youtube for xbox one. You should get some seeds that are almost all water.
  7. BlackieChan1000 Win User

Minecraft

Xbox one message me if your trying to start up a serious survival world must play at least every other day im 17 and want players 16+ gt is .
  8. M W M Tripmode Win User

Seeds Discovery

Survival Island is one of my fave the seed I simple..... island just like that
  9. VR Riptide Win User

Minecraft Seeds: Xbox 360 Version ONLY!

If anyone has a good survival island seed and needs someone to play with, send me a message I'm always looking for someone to play minecraft with.
Thema:

1. Looking for players 17 and up for survival island - Similar Threads - Looking players survival

2. Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm: If you like playing survival and are fun, please leave a comment and info about yourself. ccf43afe-05cd-4756-a148-33486ca739cc
  3. Looking for survival players willing to join and help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for survival players willing to join and help!!: I play survial with friends and we have a world going if anyone would like to join in just message me. My gamer tag is 9a786c39-6634-46fc-8716-1e640d27efb9
  4. Looking for more players for new survival world on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for more players for new survival world on xbox one: If you would like to join and just have fun together message me on xbox my xbl name is 5f6b8175-31ed-4243-8f93-56eead985601
  5. Survival Xbox 360 *Looking For Mature Players With Mics* No kids preferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Survival Xbox 360 *Looking For Mature Players With Mics* No kids preferred: Send a voice message for Minecraft, also play Cod Ghosts and a few other games. 72709a45-6f1e-4ec9-b6ad-55da7aab34c7
  6. Looking for mature Minecraft survival players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature Minecraft survival players: So anyone interested in starting a new survival world? Please add me :) 94db915a-ad83-4ef5-bb47-2fbd52bc7b87
  7. Looking for players to play on my survival mode on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to play on my survival mode on minecraft.: Looking for players to help build n expand my world you can build what you want as long it not stupid. No kids thanks if interested add my gamer tag or my friends CTempo...
  8. Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to play minecraft survival on hard my gamertag is prokillertwo: Looking for monecraft players. Gt is 5e86499b-6571-4011-b7cf-dbe99c04f112
  9. minecraft on xbox one.. looking for mature survival players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft on xbox one.. looking for mature survival players: Looking for mature people to play. we can start a new or i have one i just started and its moving along real quick. lol will play creative if in the mood. real good with redstone and basically...
  10. Xbox one looking group survival players mature plays regularly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one looking group survival players mature plays regularly: looking for groupof peopleto start a survival world. plays regularly, no kids. 815d1f3c-57d0-416c-b42c-89833b1b15c1