Looking for players and achievement hunters

Discus and support Looking for players and achievement hunters in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I'm looking for people to play the game with in multiplayer and co-op with others and also people to get achievements with. I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkspine sonic, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Looking for players and achievement hunters

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for people to play the game with in multiplayer and co-op with others and also people to get achievements with. I want to get all the achievements as well so if would be nice to meet some other achievement hunters to get them with. Not to mention
    its always nice to have more friends with xbox ones.

Thanks! Looking for players and achievement hunters :)

:)

darkspine sonic, Dec 28, 2014
  2. looking for people to play borderlands 2 with.....

I am also looking for a team of Vault hunters to LVL up, farm for weapons and achievement hunt with add me

SortingRuby13, Dec 28, 2014
  3. SAPR0LING
    SAPR0LING Guest
    Looking for Achievement Hunters

I would totally help out, but I don't have COD: Ghosts. If you have any other games I will.

SAPR0LING, Dec 28, 2014
  4. TurboTim1995 Win User

12 Days Of Christmas 2019 Challenge | trueachievements

Looks very fun for achievement hunters! Personally I'm not that much of a hunter ;)
  5. Chief ManGoat Win User

Grand Theft Auto 5 Achievement issue

Just turn off the cheat codes and it should unlock the achievements for you once again. Im also an achievement Hunter type of player.
  6. II M0Z II Win User

Feel free to add me

Male, 28 from the UK.

Play a lot of FPS such as Halo4 and Black Ops. I’ll be all over GTA 5 come September!!!
  7. v Richieee x Win User

Hey There :) feel free to add me
  8. k4b00s3 Win User

I am not on a lot because of work but always willing to help!
Thema:

Looking for players and achievement hunters

1. Looking for players and achievement hunters - Similar Threads - Looking players achievement

2. Problems with "Looking for Players" in the Windows Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with "Looking for Players" in the Windows Game Bar: Hello, im having an issue with 'Looking for group'. (Specifically Minecraft Windows 10) It seems when ever i click "I am Interested" it gives an error of "This post is no longer available" when it...
  3. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  4. Looking for players who want to get the DLC achievements! (current as of Sep 25, 2016)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players who want to get the DLC achievements! (current as of Sep 25, 2016): I am looking for other players that have all of the DLC and would like to get the achievements. I am definitely looking for at least 4 others for the team achievements, but need at least one...
  5. Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..: I want to have the MCC achievement armor unlocks for Halo 5 so I can use them on launch. Looking for 3 others so we can get through the 4 campaigns on MCC and get the Legendary achievement, that...
  6. looking for players to go get all the text collectibles for the last achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for players to go get all the text collectibles for the last achievement?: looking for players to go get all the text collectibles for the last achievement? 7c38ca40-37b8-4e5b-9cd5-2f8688ad47b1
  7. Looking for players for "flip flop achievement " Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players for "flip flop achievement " Xbox one: Be fairly skilled and have a mic. Hit me up on my gamertag if your interested :) 2eb8446a-79e8-47f1-b941-40f032741334
  8. Looking for players, made an achievement world...almost finished! (legit made - I have youtube ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players, made an achievement world...almost finished! (legit made - I have youtube ...: I need players to help me finish my achievement world for mine craft xbox one, I've obtained most achievements legit and they are in chest for you to obtain easily as well! Message me back...
  9. looking for like minded zombie players for easter egg achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for like minded zombie players for easter egg achievements: looking for like minded zombie players for easter egg achievements I have tried and tired but no success play most days any help thanks 7c13d6b8-7dad-41dc-8304-e46694a24d64
  10. Looking for players for achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players for achievements: from now looking to get players who are intrested in "i killed them all" & pulled achievements will need 12 players total send me a message my gt: jafster 77690d70-b55b-4c13-a0fe-d7b53ddfc668