Looking for players for private match.

Discus and support Looking for players for private match. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this game is old but I'm looking for some players who are happy to do private matches. It will be various game modes, mainly infection. If you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAGIKzMushroom, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Looking for players for private match.

I know this game is old but I'm looking for some players who are happy to do private matches. It will be various game modes, mainly infection. If you want to play message me on Xbox and I will sort out a time. I am from the UK so I am GMT 0

:)

MAGIKzMushroom, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Looking for private match players

Looking for players who want to do private matches only, looking to build up my skills vs bots.

Normally playing sometime between 8-midnight US eastern time.

Thanks

Please add me -

ixchaostheoryxi, Mar 13, 2014
  3. NYBADBOY
    NYBADBOY Guest
    guys that still play homefront on xbox360

WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE PLAYERS TO COME JOIN US ON HOMEFRONT ON THE XBOX 360 WE STILL PLAY ON PRIVATE MATCHES! GAMER TAG IS

NYBADBOY, Mar 13, 2014
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Help with online achievements.

I'm looking to do the fallen heroes one, but you would need 5 players. All can be done in a private match.
  5. BCsaggn8r017 Win User

Just a few questions

I like playing private matches with players.
  6. ll Ronin ll Win User

Video from friday night on Laguna Alta

Last time my friends and I tried a private match it worked fine, which was also a few months ago. Wish private matches were player to player so we didn't have to have a certain amount of people to even get in to one.
  7. xBDevilsx Win User

Dedicated or Hosted

Oh, yea, that confused me too. i figured player matches were the quick matches. people need to start saying *** right. private is private, not some other word you come up with.
  8. FrostBucket Win User

Looking for Gears players who kind of suck at it for private matches.

I've played mostly solo campaign, and just a little multiplayer. I'd be willing to play with some like minded folks.
Thema:

Looking for players for private match.

1. Looking for players for private match. - Similar Threads - Looking players private

2. Looking for red dead online players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for red dead online players: Hello! Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch. Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i just got it for xbox. Was on level 90 back...
  3. Looking for females players to add on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for females players to add on xbox: Im 27 married mama bear looking to add fellow lady gamers who also play. I play COD, State of decay 2, lara croft and others, im also a SAHM and play when i can anywhoo add @prettydiymama or reply...
  4. Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!: I'm looking for a few other competitive gears of war 4 players to have a solid TDM team! Or even KOTH. However, toxicity WILL NOT be tolerated. Kills the vibe and we dont want that. Please add me...
  5. Cherche joueuse ou joueur français [Looking for a French player]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cherche joueuse ou joueur français [Looking for a French player]: Bonjour tous et toutes, je suis la recherche de joueuses ou joueurs français sur xbox one car j'aime bien jouer Black ops 4 mais seule cela devient un peu lassant... Je joue également forza...
  6. Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm: If you like playing survival and are fun, please leave a comment and info about yourself. ccf43afe-05cd-4756-a148-33486ca739cc
  7. looking to sign player for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to sign player for clan: im looking to sign 2 members to my clan already have 1 must be able to build fast and do double ramp walls 13-14 year olds preferebly for xbox if your looking to join text NB Dirty on xbox...
  8. Looking for Japan or Asia based players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Japan or Asia based players!: Hey guys! I'm a long time gamer that's been in Japan for over a year now. And the one thing I really miss is being with a team online communicating either tactically about the game or just random...
  9. 18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Benevolent Incursion Gaming Community █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ Owners: & OurLegends ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Description: This discord server is mainly a...
  10. Looking for private match players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for private match players: Looking for players who want to do private matches only, looking to build up my skills vs bots. Normally playing sometime between 8-midnight US eastern time. Thanks Please add me -...