Looking for players to play with

Discus and support Looking for players to play with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im looking to play minecraft 360 edition with anyone who whants to play im going to be recording some lets play bymyself and with friends we will do as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FarOuts BR, Apr 15, 2014.

1. FarOuts BR
    FarOuts BR Guest

Im looking to play minecraft 360 edition with anyone who whants to play im going to be recording some lets play bymyself and with friends we will do as we please and have the subscribers help out on the journey. If you wanna play HMU

Gt

:)

FarOuts BR, Apr 15, 2014
  2. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest
    Looking for players to play with Looking for players to play with :)

Hey if anyone is looking for teammates to do Spec-Ops missions, I am down; I want to finish them all.

FoomBerry, Apr 15, 2014
  3. skatanic79
    skatanic79 Guest
    Looking for players to play with Looking for players to play with :)

I'll be playing MW3 until Christmas

I play barebones the majority of the time, feel free to add me.

skatanic79, Apr 15, 2014
  4. apna style Win User

Looking for players to play with :)

[quote user="POP CORN K1LLER"]

will trade paint ball skin in gears of war judgment for brisk code jungle tai or window web emulsion one of these for 1 paint ball skin private message me

[/quote] ?
  5. FoomBerry Win User

I am always down for MW3 compadres.
  6. mgdbr71 Win User

Hi,

Also looking for players required for MW3 co-op levels. Feel free to add me.
  7. AbioticEel13 Win User

add me

GT:

I play from New Zealand

would like help with mp achievements if possible
  8. FoomBerry Win User

Hey if anyone is looking for teammates to do Spec-Ops missions, I am down; I want to finish them all.
Thema:

1. Looking for players to play with - Similar Threads - Looking players play

2. looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with: hey im looking for players to play with call of duty black ops 3 (im a pc gamer and black ops 3 pc player) i boght xbox to play search & destroy on xbox, because snd is recntly dead on pc.. i have...
  3. Oldschool 360 player here, looking for people who wanna play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oldschool 360 player here, looking for people who wanna play.: I been playing Minecraft for years on 360 and almost all my freinds have moved on to xbox one. Iv'e been working on a map for a couple weeks but need people to really get busy. I got a couple...
  4. looking for adult players to play Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for adult players to play Gears of War 4: as the title says :-) looking to have fun to play Gears of War campaign and horde. I have a mic hope you do too. :-) send me a message on the console. cd5a810b-660d-4608-9170-4247d9e32477
  5. Looking for experienced players to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for experienced players to play with.: I'm not trying to sound like a *** but if there are any players that understand how to play this game then please friend me or send me a message on XBL. I am a 31 year old gamer that originally...
  6. Looking for players to play Borderlands 2 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to play Borderlands 2 on Xbox One: Good morning, afternoon, or evening, I'm looking for mature players over the age of 18 to play Borderlands 2 with since none of my friends have or play it (i'll explain that later) and I'm playing...
  7. Looking for a team/players to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a team/players to play with: Little sick of playing alone, looking for UK Based player/team to party up with, upper ages from 23 upwards would be ideal but not a deal breaker! 7d233a7b-e597-44cf-a3cd-6f5e995bfc76
  8. Looking for young players to play with for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for young players to play with for my son: Hey all. I'm looking for some kids who can play with my son online. None of his current friends play online, so I'm trying to help him out. He's 8 years old...so hoping for kids close to that...
  9. Looking for players interested in competitive play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players interested in competitive play: Must be over 18 games message if interested 6ab993a1-6bdd-4f66-96b9-c7dc184875e3
  10. Looking for COD players to play with.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for COD players to play with.: Just got Black Ops 3 (but i have every other COD), and im looking for people to play with. All my other friends have drank the COD hate cool aid, but i love the series and want to play with...