Looking for players with teamwork.

Discus and support Looking for players with teamwork. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for anyone who has a mic, over 18, and who's very cooperative. Going into a lobby where there's no one talking, and there's no cooperation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enerjectik, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Enerjectik
    Enerjectik Guest

I'm looking for anyone who has a mic, over 18, and who's very cooperative. Going into a lobby where there's no one talking, and there's no cooperation while being dropped in the losing team is getting old.

Please add me.

:)

Enerjectik, Jun 8, 2014
  2. GencyEmer
    GencyEmer Guest
    Looking for squadmates!

Hey, I am looking for a few people that are good with teamwork to play some online multiplayer versus or coop. I enjoy competition so versus is my favorite. 26 years old btw - so looking for mature players (not that joking is out the window, just want some
    good teamwork.) thanks! Shoot me a msg or friend request if interested.

GencyEmer, Jun 8, 2014
  3. MEDICS!!!!

If you want a good medic, send me a F/R! I'm looking for smart players who enjoy winning through teamwork.

MirSa La SheiKz, Jun 8, 2014
  4. crouseTHEmouse Win User

Looking for Players for Versus/Horde- Teamwork

w/ the new dlc coming out, im lookin to play some horde on the new maps with some people that actually know how to play horde, etc. add me up if you want
  5. MirSa La SheiKz Win User

MEDICS!!!!

If you want a good medic, send me a F/R! I'm looking for smart players who enjoy winning through teamwork.
  6. Eastrid Win User

serious gamers

MY teamwork sucks but i got mad skills. I'm willing to work on my teamwork if you got some good players.
  7. Dont Be A Derp Win User

Official Extinction Trailer!

Knowing infinity ward we won't really get a storyline just like survival in mw3. Might be worth looking into but i still prefer battlefield for the teamwork and more mature player's.
  8. Andreas_212 Win User

Syndicate 4p co-op demo info and new trailer

I loved the originals and usually hate FPS do overs but this one looks good. Though it looks like it requires team work and teamwork games never wprk well on consoles because people are mostly run and gun players.
Thema:

1. Looking for players with teamwork. - Similar Threads - Looking players teamwork

2. Looking for red dead online players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for red dead online players: Hello! Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch. Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i just got it for xbox. Was on level 90 back...
  3. Looking for females players to add on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for females players to add on xbox: Im 27 married mama bear looking to add fellow lady gamers who also play. I play COD, State of decay 2, lara croft and others, im also a SAHM and play when i can anywhoo add @prettydiymama or reply...
  4. Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!: I'm looking for a few other competitive gears of war 4 players to have a solid TDM team! Or even KOTH. However, toxicity WILL NOT be tolerated. Kills the vibe and we dont want that. Please add me...
  5. Cherche joueuse ou joueur français [Looking for a French player]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cherche joueuse ou joueur français [Looking for a French player]: Bonjour tous et toutes, je suis la recherche de joueuses ou joueurs français sur xbox one car j'aime bien jouer Black ops 4 mais seule cela devient un peu lassant... Je joue également forza...
  6. Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm: If you like playing survival and are fun, please leave a comment and info about yourself. ccf43afe-05cd-4756-a148-33486ca739cc
  7. looking to sign player for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to sign player for clan: im looking to sign 2 members to my clan already have 1 must be able to build fast and do double ramp walls 13-14 year olds preferebly for xbox if your looking to join text NB Dirty on xbox...
  8. Looking for Japan or Asia based players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Japan or Asia based players!: Hey guys! I'm a long time gamer that's been in Japan for over a year now. And the one thing I really miss is being with a team online communicating either tactically about the game or just random...
  9. 18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Benevolent Incursion Gaming Community █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ Owners: & OurLegends ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Description: This discord server is mainly a...
  10. looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with: hey im looking for players to play with call of duty black ops 3 (im a pc gamer and black ops 3 pc player) i boght xbox to play search & destroy on xbox, because snd is recntly dead on pc.. i have...