Looking for Players

Discus and support Looking for Players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am looking for players to play with. I have a 3.2 KD against pilots and a 6.5 overall. We mostly play DoM but are switching it up to get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zerkness, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Zerkness
    Zerkness Guest

Looking for Players

Hello. I am looking for players to play with. I have a 3.2 KD against pilots and a 6.5 overall. We mostly play DoM but are switching it up to get the achivments if u wanna play then send me a msg and we will play

:)

Zerkness, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Looking for Players

I'll play with Aussies or Kiwis, if that's where you happen to be from...?

ChainSmokingBob, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Leg1t1337
    Leg1t1337 Guest
    Looking for players

Sure add me. Lol I just realized I have 51% accuracy.

Leg1t1337, Mar 13, 2014
  4. MR SUPERMAN247 Win User

Looking for players

hey i dont mid talking to ppl playing skryim
  5. OwnerZier Win User

looking for players

i have added you, im new to this as well
  6. TxNM qz08 Win User

Looking for players.

add me or message me i'd play
  7. EVIL IIIIIIIIII Win User

Looking for players.

im not too good on graw or g2 but i love the game,siege is the game mode hands down.i thought graw1 was better,i hate that dumbass knee slide in 2,and one runs smoother for me,hit me up if you want to play,im sure i have graw 1 in the draw.future soldier
    demo is said to be out on the 12 th of this month.quality
  8. II EYEBALL II Win User

Looking for players

KDR dont really matter in this game IMO,Mine is shocking from when i was a Noob and this was my first online FPS but im still usually top 3ish,much better now.Feel free to add.
Thema:

Looking for Players

1. Looking for Players - Similar Threads - Looking Players

2. Looking for red dead online players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for red dead online players: Hello! Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch. Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i just got it for xbox. Was on level 90 back...
  3. Looking for females players to add on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for females players to add on xbox: Im 27 married mama bear looking to add fellow lady gamers who also play. I play COD, State of decay 2, lara croft and others, im also a SAHM and play when i can anywhoo add @prettydiymama or reply...
  4. Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for competitive Gears of War 4 players!!: I'm looking for a few other competitive gears of war 4 players to have a solid TDM team! Or even KOTH. However, toxicity WILL NOT be tolerated. Kills the vibe and we dont want that. Please add me...
  5. Cherche joueuse ou joueur français [Looking for a French player]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cherche joueuse ou joueur français [Looking for a French player]: Bonjour tous et toutes, je suis la recherche de joueuses ou joueurs français sur xbox one car j'aime bien jouer Black ops 4 mais seule cela devient un peu lassant... Je joue également forza...
  6. Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm: If you like playing survival and are fun, please leave a comment and info about yourself. ccf43afe-05cd-4756-a148-33486ca739cc
  7. looking to sign player for clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to sign player for clan: im looking to sign 2 members to my clan already have 1 must be able to build fast and do double ramp walls 13-14 year olds preferebly for xbox if your looking to join text NB Dirty on xbox...
  8. Looking for Japan or Asia based players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Japan or Asia based players!: Hey guys! I'm a long time gamer that's been in Japan for over a year now. And the one thing I really miss is being with a team online communicating either tactically about the game or just random...
  9. 18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    18+ Adult Gaming Community looking for XBOXONE Players!: ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Benevolent Incursion Gaming Community █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁ Owners: & OurLegends ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Description: This discord server is mainly a...
  10. looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for black ops 3 xbox players (from eu) to play snd with: hey im looking for players to play with call of duty black ops 3 (im a pc gamer and black ops 3 pc player) i boght xbox to play search & destroy on xbox, because snd is recntly dead on pc.. i have...