Looking for PvZ friends!

Discus and support Looking for PvZ friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I got my Xbox One not o long ago and I would like to have some friends to play PvZ with, feel free to add me please.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheCerealGuy93, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Looking for PvZ friends!

Hey guys, I got my Xbox One not o long ago and I would like to have some friends to play PvZ with, feel free to add me please.

:)

TheCerealGuy93, Mar 29, 2014
  2. My son is looking for PVZ Garden warfare friends

Hi my son is 8 years old and looking for some friends to play PVZ Garden Warfare on Xbox 360.

GiddyGnat832024, Mar 29, 2014
  3. Looking for people to play with

Hey there. I will send you a friend request as I am looking for more people to play with on PvZ. Like you I am not a big mic talker and I am also female Looking for PvZ friends! :)

Hades Dragoness, Mar 29, 2014
  4. Hades Dragoness Win User

Looking for people to play with

Hey there. I will send you a friend request as I am looking for more people to play with on PvZ. Like you I am not a big mic talker and I am also female :)
  5. daneshpastry Win User

Looking for some canadian xbox live friends :)

Bumping this - would like some Canadian friends!

gamertag -

play mostly pvz garden warfare at the moment.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Thief MidNight Release!

Also please add any flaws in the game yourselves may have noticed. I am curious.

Also did anyone notice the time when PvZ and Thief finally went live on the market place?

P.S picked up PvZ after work today. Doubt I'll game much till later tonight though. "Nap Time" so feel free to hit me up as myself and friends will be looking to team up on some Garden Warfare.
  7. EgoisticPath Win User

Looking for people to play with?

Hello everyone. Im looking for people hwo want to play some xbox one games with me (battlefield4,dead r.3,ryse son of rome,titanfall,Pvz garden warfare) because these games online are so boring alone... make me your friend :
  8. Miss Wotsit Win User

Looking for Xbox one friends!

I am also looking for people to play PVZ, preferably over 18+ and who likes to have a laugh :)
Thema:

Looking for PvZ friends!

1. Looking for PvZ friends! - Similar Threads - Looking PvZ friends

2. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...: So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating:...
  3. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) lined to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi! I have just purchased Age of Empires II - Definitive Edition, to play on my PC (I do not own and Xbox). However, I am unable to install it because of the issue in screenshot below. I have...
  4. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  5. Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just looking how to be apart of XCloud streaming And Console streaming and I found this on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  6. Banned someone needs to look into these

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned someone needs to look into these: So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he...
  7. Looking for Minecraft / PvZ GW players for my 8 yr old...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Minecraft / PvZ GW players for my 8 yr old...: Hi there. I'm a gamer with kids and I'm trying to help out my 8 yr old son find some friends to play online with. Right now he is playing mostly Minecraft and Garden Warfare. He likes playing...
  8. Looking for young MC /PvZ GW players.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for young MC /PvZ GW players.....: Hi there. I'm a gamer with kids and I'm trying to help out my 8 yr old son find some friends to play online with. Right now he is playing mostly Minecraft and Garden Warfare. He likes playing...
  9. My son is looking for PVZ Garden warfare friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is looking for PVZ Garden warfare friends: Hi my son is 8 years old and looking for some friends to play PVZ Garden Warfare on Xbox 360. 72bc7df7-7349-4f29-8c66-ad4f8b22b7bf
  10. Looking for PvZ Garden Warfare players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for PvZ Garden Warfare players: Hello there fellow gamers, I swear there was a specific forum for Plants vs Zombies but I couldn't find it. Anyway, as the title says, I'm looking for some people to play with. We're trying to...