Looking for rade crew

Discus and support Looking for rade crew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Level 28 hunter. Plenty of good guns including exotics. i have mic and I'm very skilled. You can find me at the tower or comment below please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sL Abomination, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Looking for rade crew

Level 28 hunter. Plenty of good guns including exotics.

i have mic and I'm very skilled.

You can find me at the tower or comment below please

:)

sL Abomination, Nov 14, 2014
  2. GamerBrains
    GamerBrains Guest
    I dont see what all the negative comments are all about

Alienware's looking pretty rad about now.

GamerBrains, Nov 14, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    I dont see what all the negative comments are all about

[quote user="karmachild"]

Alienware's looking pretty rad about now.

[/quote]

Lol, no. Alienware is absurdly overpriced.

The1337gamer, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE Win User

The Lost MC 3 Now Recruiting!

when I look at joining a crew now days, I am looking at what does that crew has to offer, or what does that crew do that is different from other crews. not how much money can this crew make me, or much rp can I get with this crew. your crew is called the
    lost mc 3 right? but what is the main thing about your crew? hanging out? certain way yall dress? a crew that focuses on missions? racing crew? biker crew?

feels like people are just making crews just to be leaders now days. I don't care to be the leader since im always working, but so far, there is one crew that im happy with, the Detroit domination crew. now I just need to find a crew that role plays cops
    and robbers and the robbers actually stop
  5. HEADDRAGGER585 Win User

Looking to join a crew!

HELLO ALL LOOKING FORWARD TOO LAUNCH!!

XBOX ONE CREW NOW OPEN AND RECRUITING

We are looking for players that wanna make money fast and have crew fun. We will be doing random car show as well as CREW CONTESTS!?!?

WIN PRIZES, $$$ There are only 3 rules to stay in crew and those are-

NO KILLING OR HARASSING CREW MEMBERS

MUST HAVE MIC AND XBOX ONE

POST GAMERTAG ON WALL OF CREW PAGE

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../self_made_money_mob
  6. peterthedrummer Win User

GTA 5 Online Crew, Join Now=Benefits. Info=message me

7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Credit rewards

Hi RaDe Legends. Since the two awards totaling 1,134 Credits are below 5,000 pending Credits, an automatic deposit was not scheduled for you. To request a deposit, you can visit your MyRewards page and click the Request Deposit button. They will be deposited
    to your account on the date listed on the site.
  8. BAD 2020 Win User

looking for people to play gta v online with

Go to Rockstar Social Club and look for a crew to join. Some crews have open enrollment. You will have an easier time getting to know people with a smaller crew. I would suggest 20 or less.
Thema:

Looking for rade crew

1. Looking for rade crew - Similar Threads - Looking rade crew

2. Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?: Hello, I have recently acquired a Xbox 360 E Blue Edition Console. I am doing the special Xbox Live Ultimate but cannot seem to find or figure out how to do searches for the Xbox 360 console....
  3. Looking for group what is inappropriate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group what is inappropriate: [img] what is inappropriate about what I have said I need help with a mission in destiny 2 called rat kings quest and I can't put *rat* so I'm trying to put something else similar to it so then...
  4. Looking for help with a seemingly unique problem

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help with a seemingly unique problem: Hello all, I recently posted something similar here and one user was kind enough to help me with some troubleshooting, but the problem seems to persist. If you have a few minutes to read through...
  5. wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blow

in XBoX on Windows
    wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blow: wy when i look at a tame on ark a wiso blou 352957ca-ce45-47e8-b05d-8f523e2fda89
  6. Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”: Hi, I tried re-installing AC China but i get this error. I have tried a system reboot but it still doesnt work. I got this game from free gold games 2 years ago and i still have gold. However, i...
  7. Doom (2016) Looking to Purchase, Question about Xbox One X Performance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom (2016) Looking to Purchase, Question about Xbox One X Performance: Hello everyone, I'm a huge fan of the Doom franchise and I've enjoyed the games since the original Doom Shareware came out in 1993. When Doom (2016) came out, I didn't have a PC that was powerful...
  8. Account looks like it’s been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account looks like it’s been hacked: We found a number of transactions on my husbands account yesterday, 9 in total and an attempted £300 the previous day which. His provider declined. Ive requested refunds, cant speak to anybody...
  9. Looking for UK based Gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for UK based Gamers: Hello Xbox Community, So here's the deal. I play Xbox One most evenings and most of the time end up having to LFG. I'm looking for regular gamers that play more often than not. Currently playing...
  10. Looking for group - Broken blacklisting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group - Broken blacklisting?: I'm having trouble making group posts with any relevant tags or much description. I mean, I literally cannot post most things due to it being flagged as 'inappropriate.' Weird, because I don't...