Looking for recommendations

Discus and support Looking for recommendations in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellow Gamers, I just watched HBO's Chernobyl and became really interested in the whole story. This made me wonder is there are any Xbox games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vondiehmon, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Vondiehmon
    Vondiehmon Guest

Hello fellow Gamers,

I just watched HBO's Chernobyl and became really interested in the whole story. This made me wonder is there are any Xbox games out there that involve Chernobyl. Levels where you are in or near Chernobyl or the exclusion zone or anything like that. Help
    me out, people. I appreciate it!!!

:)

Vondiehmon, Aug 30, 2019
  2. CptThade Win User

hi, on pc STALKER Series, some maps in CoD, Warface and CS-Half-life. Chernobylite and Chernobyl VR
  3. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

metro is in russia and you have the radiation, but i can't think of any games that are specifically about chernobyl or in chernobyl, besides modern warfare.
  4. AridLizard Win User

There is actually a game coming out later this year called Chernobylite, give the trailer a watch. I am going to be getting it.
    that looks a lot like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and they even say you can ally or compete with fellow Stalkers.

I'm hopeful that this is a spiritual remastering of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and if that is the case then it's in my "must have" list of games.

although the Metro games are made by some of the team from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, they are set in Moscow and have very little to do with Chernobyl. the only similarities are that the NPCs have Russian accents and they are survival/horror games.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I would highly recommend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdgVcL3Xlkk

They spent some time there and make great videos about games across the world, very cool stuff, so check out what else they have posted!

Edit: I forgot to answer the question you actually asked, but I remember STALKER being on the Xbox 360, though I had played it on PC. I'm not sure it's on Xbox One or backwards compatible. You always have METRO series which is great, and it makes me think
    a bit of Vigor which came out recently from Game Preview.
  6. Zero420override Win User

There is an upcoming game called Chernobylite. It sounds like it's going to be awesome.
Thema:

1. Looking for recommendations - Similar Threads - Looking recommendations

2. Unable to use Looking for Groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Looking for Groups: Hi, I since moving over to Xbox I have been unable to use the Looking for Groups function. When attempting to post I receive the message ''There was a problem creating your looking for group...
  3. I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...

in XboX Insiders
    I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpittingCake [link] [comments]
  4. fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.: fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. updated this September and now it's looking for a game disk. The game does not recognize the G.O.T.Y. disk. This is the second time I've seen this, both game disks are useless....
  5. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  6. Looking for game recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for game recommendations: 'm looking for some game recommendations. I loved Mass Effect and I'm trying to find something similar. I really enjoyed the character aspects of it, the dialogue Ichoices, decision-making, etc. I...
  7. Looking for game recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for game recommendations: Hi all, I'm lucky enough to have a wife that also likes gaming on the 360. But she's just about reached the end of the games she likes so we're wondering if you have any game suggestions based on...
  8. Looking for Xbox One X Cooling Recommendations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Xbox One X Cooling Recommendations: I've had my console for a few months now, and absolutely love it. However, I've started noticing that the back of the console gets very hot after only an hour or so of playing. I suspect this is...
  9. Looking for earbud w/ mic recommendation to use w/ XBONE controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for earbud w/ mic recommendation to use w/ XBONE controller: Hey, guys. I'm looking for a good pair of earbuds (NOT a headset) that has an in-line mic that I can use with my XBONE controller... so... 1) Does anyone know if earbuds with in-line mics are...
  10. Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation.: Hi All, As title says, I am looking for a sound system on a budget of £100, doesn't have to be pretty I just want to upgrade from my current tinny TV speakers. I do currently have a surround...