Looking for red dead online players

Discus and support Looking for red dead online players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch. Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Windyrunner, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Windyrunner
    Windyrunner Guest

Hello!

Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch.

Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i just got it for xbox. Was on level 90 back then, now im starting on scratch.

Using the xbox app on my phone to communicate, got discord too.

33 years old, equal to uk timezone.

Pm me with your xbox gamertag if u are interested! Looking for red dead online players :)

:)

Windyrunner, Sep 11, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

I would suggest you try looking for group or join some clubs that have the same interest as you.
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hey,

So I have not been On RDR2 in a bit but I've been looking to get back into it with friends. I always enjoyed the missions, hunting, and the poker is always fun with friends. I'm down!
  4. Windyrunner Win User

Great, adding you soon :)
  5. Windyrunner Win User

Thanks for the advice guys! Definitly going to take a look there :)
  6. freerunninglou9 Win User

Im shore there are loads check out xbox clubs prib a great place to meet pkayers
Thema:

1. Looking for red dead online players - Similar Threads - Looking red dead

2. The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Insider Team is looking for more Alpha Skip Ahead members! Want an invite?: The Xbox Insider Team is excited to announce that we are expanding the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. In the past, we’ve used closely guarded criteria for enrollment selection, but today we’re asking for...
  3. Unable to use Looking for Groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Looking for Groups: Hi, I since moving over to Xbox I have been unable to use the Looking for Groups function. When attempting to post I receive the message ''There was a problem creating your looking for group...
  4. I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...

in XboX Insiders
    I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpittingCake [link] [comments]
  5. fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. udated this September and now it's looking for a game disk.: fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. updated this September and now it's looking for a game disk. The game does not recognize the G.O.T.Y. disk. This is the second time I've seen this, both game disks are useless....
  6. Looking for a team for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a team for NBA 2K20: Hey fellow Ambassadors as we already know NBA 2K20 has dropped and it's a little better than 2K19. I'm looking for a certified team. I currently have: 90ovr SF 6'7 Finisher Lockdown 84ovr PF...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  8. When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...: The cluster [mod removed], that is the online store, is the biggest reason I'm not buying as much as I could. Show the entire game list, then in the game selected put all the [mod removed]...
  9. I was having horrible problems with my Xbox red ringing so I looked around and found this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was having horrible problems with my Xbox red ringing so I looked around and found this.: I couldn't figure out why my Xbox was red ringing still after numerous attempts to fix it. If you have these issues try this TinyURL.com/Greatxboxfix 30a4c70d-e917-45c9-97f9-d15caa313ba8
  10. Looks Like New Red Deadf game is Coming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looks Like New Red Deadf game is Coming: This lone image was posted on Rockstar's website. It looks like Red Dead Redemption 2 is finally coming or do you think its just a remaster of the original? [img]...