Looking for red dead online players

Discus and support Looking for red dead online players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch. Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Windyrunner, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Windyrunner
    Windyrunner Guest

Hello!

Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch.

Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i just got it for xbox. Was on level 90 back then, now im starting on scratch.

Using the xbox app on my phone to communicate, got discord too.

33 years old, equal to uk timezone.

Pm me with your xbox gamertag if u are interested! Looking for red dead online players :)

:)

Windyrunner, Sep 11, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

I would suggest you try looking for group or join some clubs that have the same interest as you.
  3. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hey,

So I have not been On RDR2 in a bit but I've been looking to get back into it with friends. I always enjoyed the missions, hunting, and the poker is always fun with friends. I'm down!
  4. Windyrunner Win User

Great, adding you soon :)
  5. Windyrunner Win User

Thanks for the advice guys! Definitly going to take a look there :)
  6. freerunninglou9 Win User

Im shore there are loads check out xbox clubs prib a great place to meet pkayers
Thema:

1. Looking for red dead online players - Similar Threads - Looking red dead

2. Couple things you should look in to for Xbox Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Couple things you should look in to for Xbox Streaming: First is adding something to do some kind of testing for where a streaming problem is. I tested streaming at home last night, all worked fine. I would presume that is because it was going all...
  3. Best looking costumes seen on startrek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best looking costumes seen on startrek online: Hi im a big startrek fan and enjoy making costumes on the game so far I've made a awesome looking cyclops (from xmen) And a few other nice costumes I was wondering what every one else have...
  4. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  5. There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post: My xbox wont let me make a post its been like a couple of months now please help me! d65755f1-b121-4f99-bb49-abed3cde1db5
  6. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Each time i try to make a looking for group post or try to interact with someone elses pos i get this message has been like this for 3+ months ive tried everything possible help please & thank you...
  7. Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it: I already bought the fallen love ranger pack once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, now that I want to buy it again, I can't, it says that I already own it, I tried to...
  8. Looking for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends: Xbox 360 call of duty black ops gta nba ufc bd88c3a4-4330-4f57-a2c7-f4911af5094d
  9. I was having horrible problems with my Xbox red ringing so I looked around and found this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was having horrible problems with my Xbox red ringing so I looked around and found this.: I couldn't figure out why my Xbox was red ringing still after numerous attempts to fix it. If you have these issues try this TinyURL.com/Greatxboxfix 30a4c70d-e917-45c9-97f9-d15caa313ba8
  10. Looks Like New Red Deadf game is Coming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looks Like New Red Deadf game is Coming: This lone image was posted on Rockstar's website. It looks like Red Dead Redemption 2 is finally coming or do you think its just a remaster of the original? [img]...