Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ?

Discus and support Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If u have a mic and need help with the game send a message or send a friend request relpy ASAP please and thank u 1f554cd9-dd3f-4a99-a867-eb20df685b53 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeltaEliteKing9, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ?

If u have a mic and need help with the game send a message or send a friend request relpy ASAP please and thank u

:)

DeltaEliteKing9, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Need help with the campaigns

I already added a few people that were looking to play Resident Evil 6, but I thought I'd post a separate topic. If anyone sees this, add me. I need help with the campaigns!

The Queen Storm, Mar 15, 2014
  3. wanted: new 'friends' Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ? :)

ghostlymostly, Mar 15, 2014
  4. TODDY BY NATURE Win User
  5. DBurleson Win User

Scary games?

Dead Island is not very scary IMO. Resident Evil 5 is a good suggestion though. I know a lot of people pooped on this, but Resident Evil 6 was a decent game too. OP you should look up The Evil Within! It comes out in a couple of months I believe. For 360
    and X1.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

resident evil 6 demo discussion...

7. Epic Louie Win User

resident evil

I've only played Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6. The only one I liked was resident Evil 5.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

looking for online co op games

Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6 and Dead Space 3.
Thema:

Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ?

1. Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ? - Similar Threads - Looking resident evil

2. The new background art for the achievements tab looks so nice

in XboX Insiders
    The new background art for the achievements tab looks so nice: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  3. Eliminate Wrinkles And Look Younger In No Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eliminate Wrinkles And Look Younger In No Time: Are wrinkles becoming a part of your everyday existence? Are you tired of looking in the mirror only to see those wrinkles looking back at you? Don despair Buy Cigarettes Online, you can get rid...
  4. Looking for Group problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Group problem: My main account is showing almost 0 looking for posts on xbox and pc, when i look on my phone over a thousand show up, my alt account will have every post showen on xbox and pc. How do i fix this...
  5. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  6. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  7. I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...: I reached out to the former head of the back compat team and expressed the concerns of the community members that have been having issues with Resident Evil 0 and REMake. Constantly telling...
  8. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is looking pretty awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is looking pretty awesome: I love the shift to first person. Some people might hate it, but I think it makes games more immersive and tense aka Alien: Isolation. I love that ammo is scarce and item management is very...
  9. Looking for people to play Resident Evil 5 with on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play Resident Evil 5 with on Xbox One: I'm looking for people to play with that have a headset and are in there late teens or 20's. I am in my 20's and have a headset. d91927ac-012c-4fed-90e4-add623303118
  10. Looking for people on resident evil 5 that need help anyone interested ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people on resident evil 5 that need help anyone interested ?: If so have a working mic and spend a private message GamerTag is reply ASAP 4b895713-1468-4802-8d48-3206188e9107