Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ?

Discus and support Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If u have a mic and need help with the game send a message or send a friend request relpy ASAP please and thank u 1f554cd9-dd3f-4a99-a867-eb20df685b53 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeltaEliteKing9, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ?

If u have a mic and need help with the game send a message or send a friend request relpy ASAP please and thank u

:)

DeltaEliteKing9, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Need help with the campaigns

I already added a few people that were looking to play Resident Evil 6, but I thought I'd post a separate topic. If anyone sees this, add me. I need help with the campaigns!

The Queen Storm, Mar 15, 2014
  3. wanted: new 'friends' Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ? :)

ghostlymostly, Mar 15, 2014
  4. TODDY BY NATURE Win User
  5. DBurleson Win User

Scary games?

Dead Island is not very scary IMO. Resident Evil 5 is a good suggestion though. I know a lot of people pooped on this, but Resident Evil 6 was a decent game too. OP you should look up The Evil Within! It comes out in a couple of months I believe. For 360
    and X1.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

resident evil 6 demo discussion...

7. Epic Louie Win User

resident evil

I've only played Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, and Resident Evil 6. The only one I liked was resident Evil 5.
  8. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Resident Evil 6 - Jake Gameplay - Airplane Crash Site

Resident evil 5 was not the best resident evil game ever, it wasn't even a good resident evil game to begin with. So far I only liked Leon's campaign because it somewhat reminded me of the old school resident evil.
Thema:

Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ?

1. Looking for resident evil 6 players to help out with the campaign ? - Similar Threads - Looking resident evil

2. Looking for group posts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group posts: Neither my xbox one or xbox app are allowing me to create looking for group posts. This has been going on for over a month with every game i try. I dont know what to do and it is getting quite...
  3. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  4. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  5. my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is stopped without warning by using Microsoft Edge and looking for some things on a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?: I have mixed feelings about XCloud. I do like the idea of it. I just don't know what benefit it will be to me at this time. I don't normally get any downtime while working, and I struggle to...
  7. I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve asked the back compat team to look into the Resident Evil 0 issues as well as the Fable ...: I reached out to the former head of the back compat team and expressed the concerns of the community members that have been having issues with Resident Evil 0 and REMake. Constantly telling...
  8. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is looking pretty awesome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is looking pretty awesome: I love the shift to first person. Some people might hate it, but I think it makes games more immersive and tense aka Alien: Isolation. I love that ammo is scarce and item management is very...
  9. Looking for people to play Resident Evil 5 with on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play Resident Evil 5 with on Xbox One: I'm looking for people to play with that have a headset and are in there late teens or 20's. I am in my 20's and have a headset. d91927ac-012c-4fed-90e4-add623303118
  10. Looking for people on resident evil 5 that need help anyone interested ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people on resident evil 5 that need help anyone interested ?: If so have a working mic and spend a private message GamerTag is reply ASAP 4b895713-1468-4802-8d48-3206188e9107