Looking for skilled players for gta V mercinary crew

Discus and support Looking for skilled players for gta V mercinary crew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am founder and leader of a mercinary clan on gta V and we are currently recruiting players for up coming events and random jobs. Few thing to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoHxCHAOS, Nov 16, 2014.

1. DoHxCHAOS
    DoHxCHAOS Guest

i am founder and leader of a mercinary clan on gta V and we are currently recruiting players for up coming events and random jobs. Few thing to know before messaging or replying we don't just go out hunting random targets even if they are level 1s or anything
    like that bounties are fait game but if you work within a team and get the kill you share it with the team. Bad sports are welcome. Any skill shooting you can bring to the table great snipers and look outs as well as assaulters drivers greanades and heavy
    weapon experts fliers both fighter jet and helicopter are welcome if interested hit me up gt is goblinxknight

:)

DoHxCHAOS, Nov 16, 2014
  2. STRONG CLAN LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!

Reaper Crew Gaming is looking for skilled, dedicated players for our core multiplayer team. We play all sorts of games and game types such as; Raids in Destiny or Heists in GTA V. However our favorite thing to do is run lobbies in multiplayer game types.
    Send "RcG Killswitch" a message for more info, I will respond quickly since I have smart glass app on my phone.

Punisher Cannon, Nov 16, 2014
  3. WOLFMAN501
    WOLFMAN501 Guest
    Looking for a laid back GTA V crew

Looking for a mature laid back GTA V crew

WOLFMAN501, Nov 16, 2014
  4. LoH Will I Am Win User

Looking for a crew that Role Plays on GTA V..

Any gta v crews looking for another member hit me up .. ;)
  5. Punisher Cannon Win User

NEED NEW MEMBERS! GTA V, BF4 AND DESTINY.

Currently looking to expand GTA V HEIST CREW. MSG RcG Killswitch.
  6. DeBLAIN 02 Win User

GTA V Multiplayer to Support Red Dead Redemption Style Crews???

The 'Crews' stuff In Max Payne has go me a little more interested in the game but if GTA V release is to long after MP3s well then whats the point you would have forgotten all about you fellow crew members, If R* realize this too its looking a little more
    promising for a 2012 release for GTA V.
  7. FryZBoXX Win User

Im looking for a mature gta clan or community

8. Punisher Cannon Win User

I'm Looking for Friends or a Clan or.....whatever.

Add "RcG Killswitch" on Xbox One. My clan RcG "Reaper Crew Gaming" is looking for new members for games such as Destiny, GTA V, BF4, etc.
Thema:

1. Looking for skilled players for gta V mercinary crew - Similar Threads - Looking skilled players

2. looking to play with anybody (please have some skill and a mic)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to play with anybody (please have some skill and a mic): if you really need to know I have a 1.4KD so i'm okay at the game need a team or even just a teammate.. boring by myself plus I lose every single game because of my team....
  3. Skilled PVPer looking for new crew.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skilled PVPer looking for new crew.: Looking for skilled people to play with for Halo 5. I am currently playing Gears Ultimate, Halo MCC, GTA V. Not asking too much, just looking for people that want to win as much as I do. No KD...
  4. Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some skilled Halo players to get Legendary achievement..: I want to have the MCC achievement armor unlocks for Halo 5 so I can use them on launch. Looking for 3 others so we can get through the 4 campaigns on MCC and get the Legendary achievement, that...
  5. HUGE Minecraft City! Looking for skilled builders! Will Be YouTube Known!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HUGE Minecraft City! Looking for skilled builders! Will Be YouTube Known!: Hey ladies and gents! My recording crew and I have been building an AWESOME Minecraft city! It is expanding too slowly now and we are looking for skilled builders who would like to be known on...
  6. LV 29 Hunter, skilled looking for steady raid team.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LV 29 Hunter, skilled looking for steady raid team.: Heya, I am looking for a steady raid team I can roll with every week. I am pretty dedicated/skilled. Looking to raid well into the DLC as well. feel free to hit me up if anyone's interested....
  7. Skilled level 25 Warlock looking to make friends to run strikes/pvp matches with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skilled level 25 Warlock looking to make friends to run strikes/pvp matches with.: Hey everyone, I'm looking to make some XBL friends that i can get into Fireteams with when i want to do stuff. As you as you all probably know, getting a fire team for strikes and stuff can be...
  8. Lvl 25 Ghosts clan Looking for skilled players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lvl 25 Ghosts clan Looking for skilled players: Sypher Network is recruiting new members, we take everyone above the age of 13 and a K.D. above a 1.00. message me on xbox live if interested. and thank you for your time....
  9. Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Skilled player looking to join a team a league for prizes money lets go gamertag ...: anybody need extra player for your leaguy or team ? or if you know how to play for prices can somebody send me information if somebody is nice enough out there. 105704fd-e93b-4dbe-b87a-207afe2cfed0
  10. [One & 360] Looking for any skilled Call of Duty: Ghosts players - 18+ - Clan n00b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [One & 360] Looking for any skilled Call of Duty: Ghosts players - 18+ - Clan n00b: Hi, I am Garry, 37 years old and live in the UK. I am one of the admins at Clan n00b. We are a mature adult (18+) casual laid back clan, where winning is not everything. Clan n00b was started...