Looking for some advice/help from anyone!

Discus and support Looking for some advice/help from anyone! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my Xbox Series S is having these strange network issues. When I try to connect ethernet to my Xbox, it will register that it connected for a single... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DriftingHD_, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Looking for some advice/help from anyone!

my Xbox Series S is having these strange network issues. When I try to connect ethernet to my Xbox, it will register that it connected for a single second with "all services are available" then after that one second. it will automatically disconnect from the ethernet with "services are unavailable" and can't find the ethernet anymore. That will last for around two seconds before reconnecting back to the Ethernet for a second again and then disconnects, it keeps repeating itself. Does anyone know how to fix this or does this seem like it needs a repair..?

submitted by /u/DriftingHD_
    [link] [comments]

/u/DriftingHD_, Jun 18, 2022
  2. TheCyberAthlete Win User

Looking for some advice

I just picked up Forza:Horizon, what club are you guys talking about?
  3. Mr Fudge Tunnel Win User

Looking for some advice

NFS was bad, I think you would enjoy this
  4. Def Oso Win User

Looking for some advice

Horizon is designed around the casual racer with bits and pieces of the traditional Forza games sprinkled sparingly. While I prefer Forza 4, Horizon is tons of fun and while you can take the races seriously, you are really only there to have fun. The online
    with trusted friends can be very entertaining but the stranger lobbies can prove idiotic and not fun. I am willing to bet you will enjoy this game but remember T10 did not design the game, Playground Games did and for what they made will surely prove to be
    a great cousin of the Sim-based Forza all while keeping the casual racer in mind!
  5. xSHORTBUSx3 Win User

Looking for some advice

Our car club, send thestoneshooter a message if you want to join. If you just want to hit some online add me. I'll help out with anything you need
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Looking for some advice

Keyword "CASUAL" not "SIM or HARDCORE".
Thema:

Looking for some advice/help from anyone!

1. Looking for some advice/help from anyone! - Similar Threads - Looking advice help

2. looking for advice on xbox platform for older gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for advice on xbox platform for older gamers: Hi There, I am a 49 year old gamer, I have played console games right from the start on every platform you can think of. i game along with others my same age and many half my age. besides...
  3. Looking for advice on Xbox One maintenance / cleaning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for advice on Xbox One maintenance / cleaning.: Im a pack a day smoker and cigarette smoke tends to leave a sticky/oily residue on walls, lampshades, and electronics that dust really clings to. I also happen to smoke a lot in the same room i...
  4. Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Custom controller sent in for repairs TWICE, looking for advice on how to get refund at...: I'll try to keep this short and sweet. Bought a 'custom' controller for my husband for Christmas - literally the only thing I did was add his gamertag engraved onto the front. Got the...
  5. Hi, new to Xbox one looking for suggestions and advice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, new to Xbox one looking for suggestions and advice: I will be picking up my Xbox one next week and I am looking for gaming suggestions. But before you do let me explain my situation, I am a long term pc gamer so will only be looking for exclusives...
  6. New (console) Xbox One owner Looking for Advice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New (console) Xbox One owner Looking for Advice: This is my first X-box, I have always been a PC guy, but I wanted to get something different, (all my friends said get a PS4), So I saw they had Killer Instinct on here and I used to love the...
  7. Looking for good headset advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for good headset advice: Hi People, Just wondering if anyone has any advice for me regarding a good headset. They must be wireless and Fully Dolby Atmos compatible I have been looking at Turtle Beach Elite 800, but it...
  8. Looking for help/advice. I am loading dragon age inquisition, on to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for help/advice. I am loading dragon age inquisition, on to my Xbox one: My WiFi seems to be dropping off or totally disconnecting, when I'm trying to load dragon age inquisition, I've also noticed WiFi problems with other connected devices. Connected provider they did...
  9. Buying new TV looking for advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying new TV looking for advice: hello I've been looking at upgrading my old TV I have read up about 4k TVs And Curved TVs I know they have pros and cons I couldn't decide between either I did some web surfing and found this...
  10. Looking for a tv need advice :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a tv need advice :): Going to replace my old Samsung of 8 years and thinking of getting one of the tv's below before i get my xbox one. has anyone got these and are the good for the old gaming as I dont have a clue...