Looking for some cool friends

Discus and support Looking for some cool friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play cod ghost and halo 4 mainly. I only have like 2 friends on my profile lol. I am looking for some cool people to play with or just sometimes join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheJesusChild, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Looking for some cool friends

I play cod ghost and halo 4 mainly. I only have like 2 friends on my profile lol. I am looking for some cool people to play with or just sometimes join a game together. I am not the type to bother or nag you to join a game. Hit me up .. prisonedbook270

Weather you add me or not, good gaming xboxers.

Duces

:)

TheJesusChild, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Looking for some cool friends!

You sir speak my language! Castle Crashers and zombies! Add the flying F\@k out of me Looking for some cool friends :)

DomiNickelini, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Looking for some cool friends!

I play on both the 360 and the One so my gaming options are limitless.

I'm a 19 year old male who has a mic, and prefers people with mics! Can't have a good conversation if you don't have a mic xP

I play so many different games:

Black Ops 2 (mostly zombies)

Advanced Warfare (One)

Fable 3

Castle Crashers

Dying Light (One)

and much, much more!

So add me anytime and let's get to gaming! xD

GT:

RVA ExpertDemon, Mar 19, 2014
  4. DomiNickelini Win User

Looking for some cool friends!

You sir speak my language! Castle Crashers and zombies! Add the flying F\@k out of me :)
  5. EXCALIBUR STAR Win User

Looking for some cool friends to hang out with.

your going find friends here this network sick butt-holes i been trying all summer to makes on this site your out of luck buddy bye the i play halo 3 and mass effect 3 and i can't find anyone and been trying for 8 mouths with no luck but best of luck to
    kid
  6. SentinelRax Win User

Excalibur, you have a "crappy" attitude, there is hundreds of "clans" and friend groups on XBL, you just haven't found any friends yet.

I'll add both of you and hope other people do the same, try to play team-based games and send invites when you enjoyed playing with someone.
  7. SAULseeker Win User

Anyone is welcome to add me. I'll also be glad to help anyone who needs it.
  8. Crysonfell Win User

Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012, Work out friends.

cool, I'll add ya...Iv been looking to add some people for some competition with this game, as well as making new xbox live friends.
Thema:

Looking for some cool friends

1. Looking for some cool friends - Similar Threads - Looking cool friends

2. Looking for xbox one friends cool respectful players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for xbox one friends cool respectful players: i play diablo 3 halo 5 borderlands destiny and more if interested shoot me and add AQUAMAN64 all caps 24 in age real cool and friendly thanks....... 5146c0b2-d351-4b8c-9a99-ec409d0a8e01
  3. Looking for cool new friends to play mincraft and other games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for cool new friends to play mincraft and other games with: I'm 21 male from NC and I'm new to xbox one so I lost all my old 360 friends due to account error but anyone can respond male or female as long as you like a good laugh and like to play for fun...
  4. Looking for a cool Girl Gamer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a cool Girl Gamer: Recently its come to my attention that our crew could use a little femininity. We play a lot of Destiny, some Titanfall and we're excited for the release of Halo 5 and come next year, Tom Clancy's...
  5. Looking for some cool new friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some cool new friends: Hello my name is Timothy im 21 years old I love games,anime,comics, movies, tv shows etc looking for some cool people to play xbox one with that are generally with the same interests and meet...
  6. Looking for some cool friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some cool friends!: I play on both the 360 and the One so my gaming options are limitless. I'm a 19 year old male who has a mic, and prefers people with mics! Can't have a good conversation if you don't have a mic...
  7. Hello. Looking for some super cool friends/followers on upload and twitch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. Looking for some super cool friends/followers on upload and twitch.: Hello my gamertag is () add my twitch account: name is (1018DANIMAL) plz like follow and share. I post new videos daily. i broadcast daily. Join my games, Chanel and play along with us. Your...
  8. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..): If you like Minecraft and wanna play add me . I'd prefer if you were 18 or older not trying to play with little kids. I'm 18 myself. d322bb70-cd87-4a44-999a-b3824766691d
  9. Looking for cool Xbox LIVE friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for cool Xbox LIVE friends: Hello! I am looking for some decent friends to game with - I just deleted the old batch because they were either lame or psycho. My games include: Fable 3; Minecraft; Kinect Adventures; Medal of...
  10. Looking for Xbox One X Cooling Recommendations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Xbox One X Cooling Recommendations: I've had my console for a few months now, and absolutely love it. However, I've started noticing that the back of the console gets very hot after only an hour or so of playing. I suspect this is...