Looking for some friends on Xb1

Discus and support Looking for some friends on Xb1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im looking to play with some people who is fairly decent in battlefield 4 and communicate pretty well none of my friends have xb1 at the moment so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forerunner VI, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Looking for some friends on Xb1

Im looking to play with some people who is fairly decent in battlefield 4 and communicate pretty well none of my friends have xb1 at the moment so i figure it would be a good time to post this. Ages 16+ I also have Dead rising 3 if anybody wants to play
    co op.

:)

Forerunner VI, Jan 1, 2014
  2. SHORTYPWNSU
    SHORTYPWNSU Guest
    looking for some xb1 friends

Hey guys this is just a quick post, I've just got my xb1 and I'm looking for some ppl to play ghosts with. I'm like 4th or 5th prestige with a 1.2 k/d, nothing special but I tend to go fo objectives rather than sitting back for kills and I have a mic, send
    me a fr or reply on here although I hardly come on the forums anymore. (too many trolls lol)

SHORTYPWNSU, Jan 1, 2014
  3. New friends

Hi guys

Looking for new friends on xb1, fairly new to xb1 I'm a 36 male playing games like ryse,titanfall,gta5.

I am up for some matuRe gaming and banter with like minded folks Looking for some friends on Xb1 :)

Feel free to add me Looking for some friends on Xb1 :)

Soundcheck Ron, Jan 1, 2014
  4. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

XB1 mantle/AMD, you will want to read this.

Lol azrzel,I have 18 xb1 games,add me on xb1 and youll see.i dont find the need to have everything on display to no 1 but my friends.

Some of us are looking forward to the advancements that the xb1 have in store.
  5. joe-turbo Win User

Looking for some XB1 friends for community stuff!

I have added you, I have having trouble finding community chests and whales
  6. KnowledgeSPower Win User

Looking for some XB1 friends for community stuff!

Hey,

I think you're confusing the multiplayer version of Unity for the multiplayer version of Black Flag.

Nothing in the single player game has an impact in the multiplayer one and the multiplayer one is competitive in Black Flag and cooperative in Unity.

However, if you want someone to help teach you the multiplayer ropes, feel free to add me and send me a message/invite. (I'm currently around 92nd in the world on Black Flag on the XB1 give or take a space or two...)

Best,

7. Gleny Greybeard Win User

5$ Off PowerStar Golf

Looking for a few people to 'friend' so I can have some stats to beat. Not all my friends have made the jump to xb1 yet. GT:
  8. tobiadey Win User

Looking for XB1 friends (:

Thema:

Looking for some friends on Xb1

1. Looking for some friends on Xb1 - Similar Threads - Looking friends Xb1

2. Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games: I see quite a few co op games on gamepass and was looking for someone to game with. I am usually on a lot, so hopefully someone else that is to grind for achievements!...
  3. Looking fo XB1 friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking fo XB1 friends: I'm a 20 year old gamer that's on Xbox One Near 24/7, I play alot of different games but cheap ones mainly, msg me through xbox before adding me so i know your from the forum P.S. Yes, I have a...
  4. Looking for some XB1 friends for community stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some XB1 friends for community stuff!: Hey, I'm finding a bunch of these social items, like chests and events. Ii'm also pretty proactive in building kenway's fleet. Anyone else want to join me? Feel free to add: RetroJglake...
  5. Looking for more friends on xb1 and xb360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for more friends on xb1 and xb360: I mainly play xb1 Im looking for friends to compete against to see who can get most gamerscore sometimes. Halo 5 is coming out soon and that comes with a 14day trial for gold so that would be...
  6. Hardcore Gamer returning to XB1 looking for friends on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardcore Gamer returning to XB1 looking for friends on XB1: Hey there everyone how goes it? My name is Hunter and I am a 20 year old college student studying Computer Engineering in the Memphis area. I recently decided to get an Xbox One after taking...
  7. Looking for XB1 friends (:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for XB1 friends (:: Looking for some Xbox One Friends to play CoD Advanced Warfare with.. And well just friends in general :). I don't need a whole bunch of screaming and yelling and cussing, like some 13 year...
  8. Looking for friends to play Minecraft XB1 With

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play Minecraft XB1 With: Looking for people to play survival with on Minecraft Xb1 Edition with. Perferably ages 15+, I'm 16 Add me if you want to play, Gt: 4e91b9c7-ff3d-4e07-aab8-80bbff700411
  9. looking for some xb1 friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for some xb1 friends: Hey guys this is just a quick post, I've just got my xb1 and I'm looking for some ppl to play ghosts with. I'm like 4th or 5th prestige with a 1.2 k/d, nothing special but I tend to go fo...
  10. Looking for XB1 friends to play COD and fifa with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for XB1 friends to play COD and fifa with: I am a 17 year old gamer and play mostly fifa and COD. I used to play competitive COD on the 360 and I even was the leader of my own clan and I wouldn't mind doing the same on XB1 if I found...