Looking for some Good Zombie Players

Discus and support Looking for some Good Zombie Players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am looking for some good zombie players. Good as in they can get to round 20+ on town without major issues. Msg me if you want to play! :)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xenarcus, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Xenarcus
    Xenarcus Guest

Hello. I am looking for some good zombie players. Good as in they can get to round 20+ on town without major issues. Msg me if you want to play! Looking for some Good Zombie Players :)

~Zen

:)

Xenarcus, Jun 10, 2014
  2. II JEE II
    II JEE II Guest
    Looking for 1 mature zombie player

Im looking for some good zombie players. Im 24 and have played since WAW, need some help with the Easter Eggs as most of the ppl on my friend list who play zombies are yanks so if i want to play with them iv got to stay up will like 4am to get a good zombie
    session in!!

II JEE II, Jun 10, 2014
  3. jd11294
    jd11294 Guest
    zombie clan xbox live

we r looking for good zombie players if u wanna join message me

jd11294, Jun 10, 2014
  4. II JEE II Win User

Looking for 1 mature zombie player

Im looking for some good zombie players. Im 24 and have played since WAW, need some help with the Easter Eggs as most of the ppl on my friend list who play zombies are yanks so if i want to play with them iv got to stay up will like 4am to get a good zombie
    session in!!
  5. Oraclea Win User

Anyone else excited for WORLD WAR Z GAME

I'm definitely fatigued by the overwhelming number of zombie games/movies/etc., but I remember seeing some footage of this game and thinking it looked like it could be good, and that some of the ways that the zombies swarmed together in a horde looked
    particularly awesome! I hope the single-player part of the experience is fun.
  6. TheICEE Win User

Looking for good team players for zombies

ill help can any one help me with easter eggs plz
  7. xztoxiccheesezx Win User

Looking for good team players for zombies

give me a add guys im always up for a good zombies game and i cant find any decently players who arent selfish and shocking so give me an add or a message if u wanna play
  8. Shwrecked Win User

*****LOOKING FOR GOOD ZOMBIES ORIGINS PLAYERS*****

Yea add me if you want I meet the job description :p
Thema:

1. Looking for some Good Zombie Players - Similar Threads - Looking Zombie Players

2. Looking For Players For Zombies (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Players For Zombies (Xbox One): Mainly looking for players for the DLC zombie maps. The newly added map is current. Players must have a working headset, no kinect devices allowed. No players under the age of sixteen. If...
  3. looking for zombie pros to help me out on der eisendrach easter egg on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for zombie pros to help me out on der eisendrach easter egg on xbox one: im not that good at the easter egg at all so im looking for people that is willing to help me out with it i can get the fire bow or the ghost bow i would need help tho with the ghost bow but...
  4. Looking for zombie players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for zombie players: Hey people, I'm just looking for some players that can play zombies mode properly,because as you probably know it's all most impossible to find people who play it properly . So iif anyone wants to...
  5. (Xbox One) Looking for zombie players. (No Mics Needed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox One) Looking for zombie players. (No Mics Needed): I'm looking for some players for zombies, no microphones required to join, I am looking to play for fun not competitively. Contact: Gamer Tag: d05d39a9-c143-44f8-bf26-69c71fd6e50e
  6. Looking for Exo Zombies players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Exo Zombies players!: I'm looking to put together a team of solid Zombie players to complete the Outbreak and Infection Easter Eggs. Message me if interested! 302ffdc6-1ca1-4071-af61-4f5c2ea7eb34
  7. looking for like minded zombie players for easter egg achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for like minded zombie players for easter egg achievements: looking for like minded zombie players for easter egg achievements I have tried and tired but no success play most days any help thanks 7c13d6b8-7dad-41dc-8304-e46694a24d64
  8. Black ops 2 zombie easter eggs looking for players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 zombie easter eggs looking for players: Three of my friends n I are looking for one player to help out on doing all the easter eggs in black ops 2. Msg me if u want to help out. Gamertag -- 946a9a38-6212-4f58-84f3-e8230cec0a56
  9. Looking for Zombie Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Zombie Players: Hello, I'm looking for BO2 Zombie Players. I really don't care how good you are, But I mostly prefer people at my skill level. Msg me if you're down to play! 75735b8e-9751-4340-8b4e-febb54391134
  10. Looking for some good Black Ops 3 Zombie gamers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for some good Black Ops 3 Zombie gamers: Hi I'm after a good game of Zombies I am tired of being matchmaked with lesser skilled players who haven't a clue on how to play the game. I wouldn't say I'm the best but I am good and know how to...