Looking for some Siren build input

Discus and support Looking for some Siren build input in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a lvl 49 siren and looking for some input of a build for her.....suggestions would be greatly welcomed....thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tazzerchief17, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Looking for some Siren build input

I have a lvl 49 siren and looking for some input of a build for her.....suggestions would be greatly welcomed....thanks.

:)

Tazzerchief17, Jan 22, 2014
  2. JaY3Great
    JaY3Great Guest
    Minecraft builders wanted...

I have some pretty good builds looking for friends who to build with

JaY3Great, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Red Mauw
    Red Mauw Guest
    Looking for people to play Minecraft with

I'm 20, have a mic, and just looking for some people to play Minecraft with, I'm a great builder, looking to either build some villages in survival or play some PVP/Hunger Games type maps with.

Red Mauw, Jan 22, 2014
  4. BL4CKOUT 30 Win User

Favorite Class?

I like Gunzerker aswel But Im building all classes for BA Rank and Achievements working on Zero now then have to finish Siren.
  5. Vortey Win User

need soldiers

Hmm sounds fun lol ^^ still dont see need for soilders I rolled gunzerker and have done all bosses with friends mostly using sirens and assasins only have 1 soilder friend.... did that stalker boss with a siren zero 2 gunzerkerz easy peasy. .. just my opinion
    but just see what people bring depending on their build any class could help (example being a friends forever mecro build)....
  6. Dv8ErR Win User

Siren Legendary class mod

I have the Legendary Siren if you still need one.

@Meshuggala I Can help you out with some off the things you are looking for
  7. Deadly Silent74 Win User

Stoopid questions about B'lands

I am a level 69 Siren and beat Crawmerax in Playthrough 1 and 2 with only a 2 person team. Anyone know where to get a Scavenger Class Mod for a Siren? I have seen them for a Hunter already. I have completely beat both playthroughs. I do not want to have
    to build a hunter to that level.
  8. White Al Roker Win User

looking for older borderlands 2 players

30+ gamer with lvl 50 mechro and a 28 siren. Looking to level the siren and just have fun. Add me if you're not a tool and know how to share.
Thema:

Looking for some Siren build input

1. Looking for some Siren build input - Similar Threads - Looking Siren build

2. Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console: Здравствуйте я хотел поделиться своим соображением на счёт новой консоли xbox точнее её внешним видом я представляю её корпус похожего на робота из игры Gears 5 а в руках этого робота располагался...
  3. Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One: I was reading a thread where someone back in Aug 2019 couldnt find the pictures they uploaded from their X Box to their OneDrive. It ended with the ambassador saying if someone else had the same...
  4. Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group post: Why is it when i open a looking for group post for any game it says like for example 143 groups looking for players but it only shows 1 or 2 posts from like 4hrs ago?...
  5. Can't post looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post looking for group posts: I can't seem to post looking for group on my second account, aslong as not beeing accepted to clubs and accessing mixer. When I post a looking for group it says their was a problem posting that....
  6. looking for follow up on case

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for follow up on case: hey I open up a support case [case number removed] an have not heard nothing about it so was wondering what is going on 7176717b-7eb5-40f1-b770-9ddb620a2a36
  7. there was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was a problem posting your looking for group: I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great a2a53990-7cff-4300-b0f1-fed1fa3c5721
  8. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  9. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console": I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help?? submitted by...
  10. XBOX Looking for group

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Looking for group: someone please explain to me how this description info: version: 1.12.2 client: Forge 1.12.2 (14.23.5.2847) or above [mod removed] Rules: there will be only one of each hero on a FIRST COME...