Looking for some social xbox one friends

Discus and support Looking for some social xbox one friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys im 14 years old ive been pretty bored with xbox one due to the fact that no one is really social or has they're mic in to talk so im looking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JDM TheKing, Jun 16, 2014.

1. JDM TheKing
    JDM TheKing Guest

Hey guys im 14 years old ive been pretty bored with xbox one due to the fact that no one is really social or has they're mic in to talk so im looking for some friends i have NBA 2K14,Call Of Duty Ghost,Watchdogs and Assassins Creed and probably going to
    pick up UFC tomorrow

:)

JDM TheKing, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Looking for some friends/followers for xbox one social features!

Hey guys. Im looking for some people who want to get the most of there x1 via soical interactions. If so, Please send me a friend request and check out my videos as i will do the same for you. GT:

Jungle Poison, Jun 16, 2014
  3. U.K XB1 social group

Hi i'm looking for a social gameing group as id like to make some good friends to play online with Looking for some social xbox one friends :)

panda STRIPPER, Jun 16, 2014
  4. Kiranjd Win User

Looking for some xbox one friends

30, US, Have Forza5, Dead rising 3, add me if you like ....
  5. Geordie Flash Win User

32 in the UK, I got fifa, forza, call of duty and NBA 2k14..... Also check out xboxplayers.com who run weekly Xbox one events. Battlefield 4 this week.
  6. AContractor Win User

You can add me also. I'm new to xbox-live and my friends list is looking empty.

timezone: EST

games: BF4, Forza, KI
  7. RedGrolsch Win User

Feel free to add me too,

Age 48, eastern time zone (PA)

COD ghosts, BF4, DR3, AC IV
  8. C Mac9291 Win User

Hey wassup y'all , Feel free to add me as well!

Bronx, NY

Games : COD Ghost and DR3
Thema:

1. Looking for some social xbox one friends - Similar Threads - Looking social friends

2. Looking to start a Social Media Gaming group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start a Social Media Gaming group: As the title says but ill be a bit more descriptive it doesn't matter what age gender or sexuality or where your located as long as your time zone is GMT and you are commited!. I am looking to...
  3. Looking for members xbox one social group 17+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for members xbox one social group 17+: This Social group, The Shadow Brethren, is made for the kind of Xbox One gamers that are looking to have fun playing a lot of co operative games and occasionally competitive but my focus is not a...
  4. XB1 Looking for a mature casual social english speaking group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 Looking for a mature casual social english speaking group: Hi everyone, I'm new to console online gaming so still learning my way around. However I've been gaming on PC's since the mid 90's. I've always preferred casual social groups as so often fun was...
  5. Looking for some friends/followers for xbox one social features!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some friends/followers for xbox one social features!: Hey guys. Im looking for some people who want to get the most of there x1 via soical interactions. If so, Please send me a friend request and check out my videos as i will do the same for you. GT:...
  6. Looking for a good social clan to join on Xbox one :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a good social clan to join on Xbox one :): hi all I'm basically looking for a good dedicated social laid back clan to join on Xbox one. I am 24 years old and I have a mic. I play battlefield 4 Forza motorsport 5 titafall and many others....
  7. Looking for social xbox 360 gamers, guys or girls 17-24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for social xbox 360 gamers, guys or girls 17-24: I'm looking to increase my friend list with people around my age, because there are waaaayyy to many kids on xbox. I'm 17 female gamertag . Looking for conversation, and laughs....
  8. Looking to make some new friends for social events and content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to make some new friends for social events and content.: I am really enjoying AC 4 so far, but I do not have any friends that have been able to get the Xbox One yet. I wanted to take advantage of things like convoys, white whale locations, social chests...
  9. Looking for gamers 18+ in an around Walsall for social & gaming club

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for gamers 18+ in an around Walsall for social & gaming club: Hey guys I'm Lethal looking for gamers in and around the Walsall area uk to game with and also meet up to go to gaming events and arrange couch co op sessions. Sort of a gaming and social club...
  10. Looking for other gamers to socialize and play other games with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for other gamers to socialize and play other games with: Heyy whatsup im zach 20 years old on my xbox pretty constantly live in EST work 5-12 during the week own almost every single game and just looking for other gamers xbox gets boring alone so add me...