Looking for someone to help me with Kinect Sports Rivals Online Achievements

Discus and support Looking for someone to help me with Kinect Sports Rivals Online Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Im looking for someone to help me unlock the Online Achievements in Kinect Sports Rivals because none of my friends have the game. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HEADSHoTKiLLz97, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Looking for someone to help me with Kinect Sports Rivals Online Achievements

Hey everyone,

Im looking for someone to help me unlock the Online Achievements in Kinect Sports Rivals because none of my friends have the game. I am happy to help you unlock the achievements as well.

Happy to do it with anyone. Also you don't need to have a mic, mine is broken anyway.

Reply if you are keen to do it within the next 2 days.

Thanks Looking for someone to help me with Kinect Sports Rivals Online Achievements :)

:)

HEADSHoTKiLLz97, Apr 15, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 15, 2014
  3. Terylock
    Terylock Guest
    Not connected. Kinect Sports Rivals

In Xbox One, Kinect Sports Rivals, I can not collect fans. I have written in my profile that it is not connected. And after the game ends, it says that Kinect Sports Rivals is not connected. What should I do? Can you help me please? Thank you

Terylock, Apr 15, 2014
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Which 1 Do You Most Look Forward To & Why?

...Kinect Sports Rivals, Fantasia...

Kinect Sports Rivals because I need a good Kinect game.

Fantasia because it looks like a sexy musical that I can fall in love with.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Similar game as Kinect Sports Xbox 360 for Xbox one

6. MrAdyCarter Win User

Kinect Party Games

You're correct in that there isn't much. yet.

Kinect Sports Rivals is worth a look.
  7. RippenHarra Win User

You K2 guys going to back your tech and get Fighter Within? lol

No that game doesnt look fun.But i will play Kinect Sport Rivals and use it for my UI.
  8. Shaggy2000 Win User

Better look at the dash next week or so?

I hope the new avatars are similiar to the Kinect sports rivals avatars, those look awesome.
Thema:

Looking for someone to help me with Kinect Sports Rivals Online Achievements

1. Looking for someone to help me with Kinect Sports Rivals Online Achievements - Similar Threads - Looking someone help

2. Do I look the other way when someone is asking chatters to give their full name, age and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I look the other way when someone is asking chatters to give their full name, age and...: Yep, I've been seeing it a lot in the chat on a particular game I've started playing. One or two ppl will be asking particular chatters for their names, age and info. When a chatter is not forth...
  3. "It looks like someone else is using your account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "It looks like someone else is using your account": I have had my Xbox account setup with my work email and phone number ever since i have had an Xbox. I have recently changed jobs so updated my phone number and email address which is linked to my...
  4. procuro alguém para jogar call of duty 4 modo arcade [Translation - I'm looking for someone ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar call of duty 4 modo arcade [Translation - I'm looking for someone ...: gostaria de saber quem já jogou e quem joga o modo arcade de CoD 4 para xbox 360, eu gosto de compara os pontos com os amigos, mas meus amigos não jogam, quem ai jogou, poderiam me adicionar como...
  5. looking for someone to help me tame a giga in ark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for someone to help me tame a giga in ark: i found one mgs me need help 57df6d5c-0e5b-4d67-a1e4-5ad2dce60460
  6. Look for werwolf bite someone can help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for werwolf bite someone can help me: Hi I'm looking for a werwolf bite by a player or someone that will be a werwolf too then we could play together^^ lg.WeirdOwl e6f9d0b9-8089-47db-9213-b3701d5c9b66
  7. Looking for someone to turn me into werewolf please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for someone to turn me into werewolf please help.: I need help becoming a were wolf please help me will reward you 372a7c74-c517-4e89-aef1-63a8eb6d656d
  8. Hey, looking for someone to help me with final part of Corrupted Thorns quest to kill Xyor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, looking for someone to help me with final part of Corrupted Thorns quest to kill Xyor: I would also be interested in doing the new quests for expansion and weekly heroic, nightfall heroic, raids. holla at me gamer tag : f8bf479a-e754-4fb7-85c3-89dc57142e45
  9. Ive been looking for a Destiny beta code someone please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been looking for a Destiny beta code someone please help!: Send me a message with one if you have one please thank you! 2fcc1eca-a26c-4d15-9fc0-aa0498c74373
  10. HELP PLEASE - SOMEONE WHO CAN LOOK AT MY CASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP PLEASE - SOMEONE WHO CAN LOOK AT MY CASE: Ok so this may be long and I KNOW THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST IT BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE ELSE TO POST IT??? Basically I have had an account on xbox (360 all the way up to right now on...