looking for someone to play co-op with

Discus and support looking for someone to play co-op with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've gotten bored of playing alone so im looking for people to play with and also play forza 5 if you have it. my GT is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dangerous DJ66, Mar 12, 2014.

1. looking for someone to play co-op with

I've gotten bored of playing alone so im looking for people to play with and also play forza 5 if you have it. my GT is

:)

Dangerous DJ66, Mar 12, 2014
  2. ANYTH1NK
    ANYTH1NK Guest
    Looking for someone to co-op with

I don't have mic, but looking for someone to play with. No cheats. Just want to play co-op activities with someone.

ANYTH1NK, Mar 12, 2014
  3. Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy Guest
    Peace Walker Friends please.

Hey I am looking for someone to play the co op with aswell I will add you now

Stinkyremy, Mar 12, 2014
  4. looking for someone to play co-op with

Hi, My username is Goldrush Man 111. I would like to play with you!!! If you are in the united states of america time zone, Then why don't we friend each other an play!!! I will also put on party chat!!!

goldrush Man111, Mar 14, 2014
  5. ANYTH1NK Win User

Looking for someone to co-op with

I don't have mic, but looking for someone to play with. No cheats. Just want to play co-op activities with someone.
  6. DagmarstyEvil Win User

Co-op, does anyone still play?

I'm looking for someone to get the Co-op achievements with. People still playing?
  7. Pikachu1965 Win User

Looking for someone to play co-op

I don't have a high exp char but we could work together in a new story, im mostly online all day/all night so send me a msg if you want to play
  8. goldrush Man111 Win User

Hi, My username is Goldrush Man 111. I would like to play with you!!! If you are in the united states of america time zone, Then why don't we friend each other an play!!! I will also put on party chat!!!
  9. A YorkshireZulu Win User

Looking for someone to play co-op

i am free to lend a hand and am maxed in everything so would be happy to setthe exp gauge to 100% for you
Thema:

1. looking for someone to play co-op with - Similar Threads - looking someone play

2. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  3. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  4. looking for someone to play halo5 with thats between 13 or 14 years old.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for someone to play halo5 with thats between 13 or 14 years old.: hi im 14 years old and want to play halo5 with someone that age please im really bored my gamertag is TheDarkknight24. d98fcf15-7f04-4e99-8938-cf7ede646a33
  5. Looking for someone to play with online!! NORTH AMERICAN SERVER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for someone to play with online!! NORTH AMERICAN SERVER: If you are tired of playing alone online add me up and we can play together. i have a microphone :) add away. 2016daa8-d924-43e9-9485-f766446073e5
  6. Looking for someone at the age 13-16 to play gears with any takers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for someone at the age 13-16 to play gears with any takers?: Ive been looking for someone to play with but nobofy my age has yet wanted to! So any takers? Please 1d75ebb9-858c-4424-a6a9-534d2aa69cfc
  7. Looking for someone to play with on US server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for someone to play with on US server: When I got the game I could only get on the US server and all my friends are on the EU one thus I have no one to play with so it's becoming a drag! ShadowMoses1388...
  8. Xbox 360 only - looking for someone to play hardcore survival,lots of banter.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 only - looking for someone to play hardcore survival,lots of banter.: Just reply and I will add you and contact you. Cheers and have a ***. 487c1d61-04dc-4e3b-8527-48c587ff3939
  9. Looking for someone to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for someone to play with.: Just Created a New World on Survival (Medium). Message me for Invite. Gamertag: 89379b5b-b5ae-4b96-aa4f-4c9a3ae2254a
  10. Looking for someone to play minecraft on the Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for someone to play minecraft on the Xbox one.: Just shoot me an add. I only play survival. My name starts with the letter O and ends with a zero. 3a0dfeb5-4719-4940-9fe7-e259721c1708