Looking for someone to share games with on xbox one

Discus and support Looking for someone to share games with on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to find someone who would like to share games, I have several games but would like to find someone that has different games than i do and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Trains 33, Jun 15, 2014.

1. A Trains 33
    A Trains 33 Guest

I would like to find someone who would like to share games, I have several games but would like to find someone that has different games than i do and hopefully build a pretty big game library between the two of us. Anyone interested just pm me and we'll
    see where it goes. Thanks

:)

A Trains 33, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Game shared wanted

hi I'm looking to start game sharing with someone who will be honest and buy there fair share or go halves on games

Any takers I have 23 games on my Xbox at the minute so I'm looking for someone who has a few games themselves

B4RN513 FL3XIN2, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Game sharing

hey there does anyone want to game share with me I have over 380plus games and looking for someone to share with and we can buy different games and be alot cheaper leg me know guys

DrunkenSniper90, Jun 15, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Homes Xbox One's

5. Goth Vampirella Win User

Didn't buy Halo 5 but it's installing?

If you're not game sharing with someone it may be that your Xbox One is haunted. It is after all Halloween.
    :p
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Games Removed

Do you have a new xbox or did you buy it from someone used? It is possible that the one in front of you or you yourself shared accounts with someone and the other person canceled the sharing. Or if they were your games, check out the Xbox Store, if the
    games you disappeared are marked as purchased and you can install or run them.
  7. Eggnogga Win User

Console downloading random games itself. Please Help.

Sounds like you bought a Used Xbox One, or previously game shared with someone. Make sure to set your Xbox One as your "Home" console. That will fix it.
  8. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

digital download game sharing

You cannot share across consoles. Game sharing/Gold sharing is meant for sharing games on one console.

You will need two subscriptions. You may also have both profiles signed in on the console that’s designated as ‘Home’, this way, both parties can access the same games.

However, if someone wants to play on the other console and signs out of the one with gold sharing, they will no longer have access to the benefits of Gold sharing and would require a separate XBL subscription to play.

For more information, visit: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
Thema:

1. Looking for someone to share games with on xbox one - Similar Threads - Looking someone share

2. Banned someone needs to look into these

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned someone needs to look into these: So my account was banned and theres NO ONE to talk to about it your customer service sucks and are NO HELP. My son who has a learning disability sent invites to a game for christ sakes he...
  3. Do I look the other way when someone is asking chatters to give their full name, age and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I look the other way when someone is asking chatters to give their full name, age and...: Yep, I've been seeing it a lot in the chat on a particular game I've started playing. One or two ppl will be asking particular chatters for their names, age and info. When a chatter is not forth...
  4. "It looks like someone else is using your account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "It looks like someone else is using your account": I have had my Xbox account setup with my work email and phone number ever since i have had an Xbox. I have recently changed jobs so updated my phone number and email address which is linked to my...
  5. procuro alguém para jogar call of duty 4 modo arcade [Translation - I'm looking for someone ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar call of duty 4 modo arcade [Translation - I'm looking for someone ...: gostaria de saber quem já jogou e quem joga o modo arcade de CoD 4 para xbox 360, eu gosto de compara os pontos com os amigos, mas meus amigos não jogam, quem ai jogou, poderiam me adicionar como...
  6. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  7. Still Waiting for someone to look into my problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Still Waiting for someone to look into my problem: I've been waiting for my Xbox live rewards points and VIP status for a ridiculous amount of time and still haven't received them.I've spoken to customer service multiple times as well and have...
  8. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  9. I'm looking for someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm looking for someone: So around 3 years ago I met this kid on black ops 2. But then I accidently unfriended him. And I've always wanted to find him, but it's nearly impossible because Xbox doesn't let u see gts close...
  10. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.: I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also have the incident recorded and it can be found...