Looking for STs

Discus and support Looking for STs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my LIVE gamertag is and I and looking for Strikers for Van Der Sar XI. We Have 2 GKs including me. Send me a message THROUGH LIVE not the forums.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeacefulJarl379, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Looking for STs

Hi my LIVE gamertag is and I and looking for Strikers for Van Der Sar XI. We Have 2 GKs including me.
    Send me a message THROUGH LIVE not the forums.

:)

PeacefulJarl379, Jan 28, 2014
  2. StS HaZe
    StS HaZe Guest
    StS

StS now recruting message me or add me if your interested.

StS HaZe, Jan 28, 2014
  3. NYKO intercooler fan STS help...

What do you people think about using a NYKO INTERCOOLER STS cooling fan for the Xbox 360. It will have any effect on the 360. Good or bad....just got one.

ReadyNextel 24, Jan 28, 2014
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

Grove Street Location

Look for the Grove St. Garage, and then look for a culdesac or a circle with an extension. This is Grove St., or at least what it used to be. Looks like we know what happened to Sweet, Kendl, and CJ now...
  5. Asbestos Dog Win User

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PRO CLUB?

Im looking for a club, in pretty active normally play at RM or ST
  6. xDROGBAx11 Win User

UPS Delivered Package without requiring signature/ My Xbox Was Stolen from my Doorstep

I had ups deliver my package to NW 44th st instead of my address SW 44th st. but the person at NW 44th street looked up my info and called me.
  7. XBL Prophet Win User

Looking for members to join ST

Make a thread in the clan forum. You will have better luck there.
  8. pkvas Win User

Agatha Christie the abc murders

I don't play for achievements didn't even look st the list I am enjoying the gameplay though
Thema:

Looking for STs

1. Looking for STs - Similar Threads - Looking STs

2. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  3. Reports of people looking for sexual engagements on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reports of people looking for sexual engagements on Xbox: So has anyone ever been friended by an account and then been messaged about a link for caming and video sex? I have had it happen to me and I just reported at that time. Just wondering if this...
  4. Looking for group post not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post not working: When I try to make a looking for group post it just says there’s a problem when I try to post it. This happens on only one of my accounts. On my other one it works, does anybody know a fix it?...
  5. Hello, I'm looking for a little bit of information.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I'm looking for a little bit of information.: When streaming from my xbox, will the game I'm playing on my tablet/phone be playing on the xbox to? Or can someone else play another game whilst I stream? submitted by /u/VAbackinbusiness...
  6. I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group: [img] I don't understand why the group post was removed it had nothing offensive with it. Nothing related to it either in just so confused. ”This is a solo tournament with a $25 Xbox card prize....
  7. New-Look My Games and Apps Problem

in XboX Insiders
    New-Look My Games and Apps Problem: Trying to manage the contents of a drive just causes the screen to go back to My Games and Apps. Go to My Games and Apps, select Manage Contents, scroll across to the drives, click on the local...
  8. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  9. C'mon! Shit...look, xbox, fix this

in XboX Insiders
    C'mon! Shit...look, xbox, fix this: Still trying to remote download and App says No Room In Queue. This happens every time submitted by /u/ReverendBags [link] [comments]
  10. Looking for the name of a certain xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for the name of a certain xbox game: All i remember from the game is you are looking for pages to a book and you have an insanity gage or meter and when it gets to high you start seeing things like monsters and blood on the walls. I...