Looking for STs

Discus and support Looking for STs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my LIVE gamertag is and I and looking for Strikers for Van Der Sar XI. We Have 2 GKs including me. Send me a message THROUGH LIVE not the forums.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeacefulJarl379, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Looking for STs

Hi my LIVE gamertag is and I and looking for Strikers for Van Der Sar XI. We Have 2 GKs including me.
    Send me a message THROUGH LIVE not the forums.

:)

PeacefulJarl379, Jan 28, 2014
  2. StS HaZe
    StS HaZe Guest
    StS

StS now recruting message me or add me if your interested.

StS HaZe, Jan 28, 2014
  3. NYKO intercooler fan STS help...

What do you people think about using a NYKO INTERCOOLER STS cooling fan for the Xbox 360. It will have any effect on the 360. Good or bad....just got one.

ReadyNextel 24, Jan 28, 2014
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

Grove Street Location

Look for the Grove St. Garage, and then look for a culdesac or a circle with an extension. This is Grove St., or at least what it used to be. Looks like we know what happened to Sweet, Kendl, and CJ now...
  5. Asbestos Dog Win User

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PRO CLUB?

Im looking for a club, in pretty active normally play at RM or ST
  6. xDROGBAx11 Win User

UPS Delivered Package without requiring signature/ My Xbox Was Stolen from my Doorstep

I had ups deliver my package to NW 44th st instead of my address SW 44th st. but the person at NW 44th street looked up my info and called me.
  7. XBL Prophet Win User

Looking for members to join ST

Make a thread in the clan forum. You will have better luck there.
  8. pkvas Win User

Agatha Christie the abc murders

I don't play for achievements didn't even look st the list I am enjoying the gameplay though
Thema:

Looking for STs

1. Looking for STs - Similar Threads - Looking STs

2. Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?

in XboX Insiders
    Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  3. Looking For Group Doesnt Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking For Group Doesnt Work: I use Windows 10 And The Looking For Group Doesnt Load.And When I try To make my own posts it says "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group".Please Help....
  4. whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...: whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does it have ff6e25c7-efc7-441f-bf36-1f1b55df0c9b
  5. Looking for a gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gaming community: Hey Guys Looking for a great clan / community then look no more TSG The Soulless Gamers Started Monday looking for some great people to come and join us we dont go on skill its everyone to...
  6. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: I’m trying to post a looking for group ad for Warframe and it’s not letting me. I’ve been at this since yesterday. I reset the wifi router, commenced a soft factory reset on my system. I even made...
  7. I can’t make a looking for group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t make a looking for group post: When i try to make a post on the xbox looking for. group it says their was a problem pisti g your looking for group dc44f9e5-a9ac-49df-959d-7f28e4e26390
  8. Greedfall looks amazing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greedfall looks amazing: Just saw the trailer for Greedfall and it looks amazing - this is the first time I have heard of the game. Anyone else keen for it? PC Gamer article -...
  9. The Gears 5 Xbox One X looks amazing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Gears 5 Xbox One X looks amazing!: The design looks amazing but I have a Scorpio and really don't want to get rid of it 6d5df6c0-2364-4fa7-ab9e-4309b0bb4532
  10. Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong": any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out b07a3779-39b3-4477-8039-7b732e6bc439