Looking for Survival Mode Minecrafters!

Discus and support Looking for Survival Mode Minecrafters! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says I am looking for players who enjoy survival mode because it seems like a lot of people I play with only play creative or peaceful. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian-Dougherty, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Looking for Survival Mode Minecrafters!

As the title says I am looking for players who enjoy survival mode because it seems like a lot of people I play with only play creative or peaceful. I would prefer people with mics and people who are older though it's not that big of a deal but everyone
    in my games always joke around or curse so I'd prefer older. I only can play on breaks from college though and I'm about to be 20. So please feel free to add me if you are down to play this is my gamertag.

:)

Brian-Dougherty, Mar 31, 2014
  2. FizzyTooth76
    FizzyTooth76 Guest
    Minecraft Xbox360 15+ With Mic!

Hello fellow minecrafters! Im looking for a friend to play with. Whether it be mine or your world, survival or creative. I have not preference. GT: extremekillers5

FizzyTooth76, Mar 31, 2014
  3. RecTic Sway
    RecTic Sway Guest
    Minecraft survival

Looking for minecrafters who are on quite a bit and want to do a fun survival world or already has one started just add or message me I would be happy to play

RecTic Sway, Mar 31, 2014
  4. zX VeRsaTilE Xz Win User

Looking for friend/friends for minecraft on xbox one

I'm looking for people to play minecraft survival mode with!! Add me:
  5. LEADER c0Ld3nJB Win User

minecraft xbox 360 survival

Add me for minecraft survival mode wanna play it with some people
  6. Cerulean Shield Win User

Minecraft Survival mode:

Hey,

I had an idea of an 8 player minecraft, survival mode, Hard.
  7. ShadowSeeker104 Win User

Add me to play

Looking for people to play Minecraft with. I'm 17 and would like to play with people at the age of 14 or older. Like to play in Survival mode and a little of Creative. Add me: and please have a mic
  8. LEADER c0Ld3nJB Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

Guys add me for minecraft i want somw People to play with

Survival modee
Thema:

Looking for Survival Mode Minecrafters!

1. Looking for Survival Mode Minecrafters! - Similar Threads - Looking Survival Mode

2. Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature but nice survival players for my realm: If you like playing survival and are fun, please leave a comment and info about yourself. ccf43afe-05cd-4756-a148-33486ca739cc
  3. Looking for Gamers who would like to Play Ark Survival PVP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Gamers who would like to Play Ark Survival PVP: I am starting a new, ARK Survival, PVP tribe on Xbox One. I am an experienced ARK PVP player and would like a tribe of 10 players. If you haven't looked at ARK Survival, its an amazing server...
  4. Looking for friends for Survival, Puzzle, Challenge, and other such maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends for Survival, Puzzle, Challenge, and other such maps: Please read all. I am extremely bored with playing alone and I am online as often as possible. I do not currently have any puzzle, mini game, or challenge maps except one for stampylonghead's sky...
  5. Ark: Survival Evolve Looking for tribe mates and new friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolve Looking for tribe mates and new friends: When ark comes out on the Xbox one I want to already have a tribe that that has a game plan . I'm looking for awesome people that feel the same way. I have been playing Ark on the PC so i...
  6. Looking for players to play on my survival mode on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to play on my survival mode on minecraft.: Looking for players to help build n expand my world you can build what you want as long it not stupid. No kids thanks if interested add my gamer tag or my friends CTempo...
  7. Looking for friends to play survival mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play survival mode: Hi i'm 8 and looking for more friends to play online. Please add me!! 58d3052c-9eed-44de-ba43-ce217f7a841f
  8. Looking for Minecraft xbox 360 edition survival mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Minecraft xbox 360 edition survival mode: there are 5 of us we just started a new survival world we all have mics and are over 18 so looking for the same we play anytime from early morning to late night varies on everyday playin though if...
  9. looking for people to play survival mode on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for people to play survival mode on xbox one: Hey everyone I'm new to this community and am looking for people that are interested and want to play minecraft on survival mode large maps trying to build an awesome new community. my user name...
  10. Looking for SURVIVAL Mode players on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for SURVIVAL Mode players on Xbox One: I play survival a lot have started a world already but anyone can join just send me a message 0fca5322-ae4e-420b-8c29-ba21d8d4b2af