Looking for Titanfall friends!

Discus and support Looking for Titanfall friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need some new people to play this game with. I only have a few friends playing , but we're on at different times. Who's up for some titan smashing fun?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TaffyBot89, Mar 17, 2014.

1. TaffyBot89
    TaffyBot89 Guest

Need some new people to play this game with. I only have a few friends playing , but we're on at different times. Who's up for some titan smashing fun? Just send me a message or something.

:)

TaffyBot89, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Win7kid
    Win7kid Guest
    Looking for more Titanfall Friends

I'll sent you a friend request as i am too looking for friends to play Titanfall with.

Win7kid, Mar 17, 2014
  3. JOSXBOXiQ140
    JOSXBOXiQ140 Guest
    Looking for new friends playing Tintanfall!

Hi guys,

I am new in Xbox One since November 1, 2014. I will be playing Titanfall most of the time but because I was only a PlayStation gamer before currently I don't have any friends playing Titanfall on Xbox One.

So I'm looking to make new friends that are playing Titanfall. I speak English and Spanish; I am looking for new friends from USA, Europe and Latinoamerica.

Please add me as a friend a let's play TITANFALL!!!

JOSXBOXiQ140, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Win7kid Win User

I'll sent you a friend request as i am too looking for friends to play Titanfall with.
  5. Gynomite Win User

Looking Titanfall Clan/friends

Ill add and message you, I have just the place for you :)
  6. Shockwave22-A051703D Win User

I'm also just looking for friends who want to play any game we both own,

I have Titianfall too

I have xb1 and 360 consoles

Add me GT Shockwave22
  7. bcs009 Win User

Looking for Friends to play Titanfall

Yeah it would make sense to put this xbox one friends list to the xlive website. It such a mess right now...
  8. Boshedo22 Win User

Looking for Friends to play Titanfall

I always keep forgetting lol. Wish they would tie in the xbox live list with Xbox One list. This way you can see your followers and who is playing what game.
Thema:

1. Looking for Titanfall friends! - Similar Threads - Looking Titanfall friends

2. Looking for new friends to play Halo MCC and Titanfall!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends to play Halo MCC and Titanfall!: I am 21 years old and looking to get some more people to play with! I typically play Halo or Titanfall and play others randomly when I feel like it. Feel free to add me so we can team up and have...
  3. Looking for people to play titanfall with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play titanfall with: I just got titanfall today already level 21 im looking for more people to play with 049191a2-4b8a-4ff2-91af-2dfc53ef74b9
  4. Looking for a Xb1 clan for halo,destiny,titanfall,cod..... ect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Xb1 clan for halo,destiny,titanfall,cod..... ect: that i wont have to change my gt in about me.... im a 19 year old youtuber.... thatss all you need to know lol oh and if you want..... https://www.youtube.com/channel/ThatUndeadLegacy...
  5. Looking Titanfall Clan/friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking Titanfall Clan/friends: Im 31 have a mic and am currently playing Titanfall. I will be getting new Cod madden nba2k Destiny when they come out. Feel free to add me a6ec8ca1-1b18-493d-96bc-ab0635b47389
  6. Looking for more Titanfall Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for more Titanfall Friends: Hey guys I just got a XB1 a few weeks ago and I am looking for some more people to chill and game with. My main game right now is Titanfall, add my gamertag and lets start shredding....
  7. Looking for BF4/Titanfall clan and friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for BF4/Titanfall clan and friends!: Hey guys, I'm looking to find more players for my friends list and/or join a mature clan (20+) that plays Battlefield 4 and/or Titanfall. I'm 23 from Niagara Falls, Canada. I'm pretty good at...
  8. Looking for Battlefield 4 and Titanfall friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Battlefield 4 and Titanfall friends!: Feel free to follow me on X1 and I'll follow you back. The only thing I ask is you be 18+ no offense to younger players. Thanks for taking the time to read this. dd22167a-1447-4504-9f6d-10cfd45882ed
  9. Looking for Titanfall Friends - East Coast USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Titanfall Friends - East Coast USA: Title says it all. Trying to find some friends to play Titanfall with. I am on the East Coast, USA and usually play just about everyday M-F 7pm until 11pm and then whenever on the weekends. I...
  10. Looking for Friends to play Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends to play Titanfall: Hi All, Based in the UK. I play usually after 10PM. I am looking for a few new friends to play Titanfall with because it is so much more fun if your team works together against enemies titans....