Looking for two to do daily and bounties on x1

Discus and support Looking for two to do daily and bounties on x1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for two to do daily and bounties. Send me message. In on xbox one. 0a53674e-a416-42eb-ad5e-8ab16e3bd631 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XanaxBarz, May 11, 2015.

1. XanaxBarz
    XanaxBarz Guest

Looking for two to do daily and bounties. Send me message. In on xbox one.

:)

XanaxBarz, May 11, 2015
  2. Fidde89kill
    Fidde89kill Guest
    New player needs a clan

If you want to play you can add me, I do bounties every day and also daily, weekly and nightfall. Done the vog raid a couple of times

Fidde89kill, May 11, 2015
  3. kalgar
    kalgar Guest
    Neverwinter

You can do daily skirmish daily pvp and the mission u get 3000 each one . If lvl 60 there is no skirmish , u get the bounty from rix I think in protectors enclave

kalgar, May 11, 2015
  4. Squizzy Magee Win User

$100K Loot Hunt

I believe that is the case. And I am looking for others to join me in a daily hunt of the bounty targets.
  5. Fidde89kill Win User

New friends for fun gaming

I've added you, I mostly play for fun. But I do the dailys, weeklys and bounties
  6. Fidde89kill Win User

New player needs a clan

If you want to play you can add me, I do bounties every day and also daily, weekly and nightfall. Done the vog raid a couple of times
  7. HarleyTripleX Win User

No bounty.

You will not get any bounty’s unless you ask you’re looking for work. Some places in those tavern’s will have bounty’s. It is odd you are turning down bounty’s because some quest givers will ask you to do some bounty’s too.
  8. Akradon Win User

No bounty.

[quote user="Riven57"]

You will not get any bounty’s unless you ask you’re looking for work. Some places in those tavern’s will have bounty’s. It is odd you are turning down bounty’s because some quest givers will ask you to do some bounty’s too.

[/quote]

The OP is referring to the bounty on your own head. Not the missions from taverns and jarls. Killing a civilian 1000 bounty etc.
Thema:

1. Looking for two to do daily and bounties on x1 - Similar Threads - Looking daily bounties

2. Looking for group! Help with language filter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group! Help with language filter...: For some reason this text "(-JAVA EDITION- Looking for a few people who want to play 1.12 Survival, its a Forge Modded Adventuring Survival server. I am looking for some long term survival...
  3. Can't post Looking for Groups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post Looking for Groups: [img] Looking for group posts keep getting blocked as they contain 'inappropriate content'. What about this is inappropriate? As I have changed every tag/comment and it is still blocked....
  4. Looks like One Guide is Broken Again

in XboX Insiders
    Looks like One Guide is Broken Again: The One Guide is once again not retaining settings, looks like the same thing as last time, where it constantly erases the settings Yes i have reported this on my console submitted by...
  5. Can Microsoft look into changing the time that Xbox Game Pass 'Daily Quests' reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft look into changing the time that Xbox Game Pass 'Daily Quests' reset: It appears that Xbox Game Pass' Daily Quests currently reset at around 5pm in the UK, which is quite late. It would work better if these reset based on the user's timezone, e.g. 1am UK time,...
  6. Looking for players to do Strikes, Story, Weekly and Daily Rides.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to do Strikes, Story, Weekly and Daily Rides.: Hi, I'm Titan 21 lvl. I am quite new to the game, playing for a week now. I am not great, but like the game a lot and learning very quick. Crucibles are still tough, but I'm doing better and...
  7. Anybody looking for one for daily, weekly, night, or vog

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anybody looking for one for daily, weekly, night, or vog: Lvl 29, hunter, gamertag is: 7b32fc18-5a50-49ae-8d2e-849466ea87a8
  8. Looking for group for Daily/Weekly heroic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group for Daily/Weekly heroic: Hey guys, I am currently just about level 26 on my hunter. I am looking for a couple of new friends to do the daily and weekly heroic missions. Looking to start soon but I will be on all night....
  9. Looking for players for Dailies/Bounties/Queens Wrath missions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players for Dailies/Bounties/Queens Wrath missions.: Hey everyone, I am a 23 Titan Striker and I'm looking for skilled players that will use voice comms and want to do dailies/strikes/bounties/Queens missions, and potential raiding on a regular...
  10. 30+Years Old? Clan looking for FPS active member (daily evenings)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    30+Years Old? Clan looking for FPS active member (daily evenings): Currently looking for 30+ year old FPS clan member to play Dom, KC, and TDM actively. Must have decent stats but more importantly a good attitude and sense of humor....