Looking for Weekly Raids and Strikes

Discus and support Looking for Weekly Raids and Strikes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for people to do weekly raids and strikes. Need to be able to do raids on hard mode. Send me a friend request on Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperSaiyan4GT, May 9, 2015.

1. Looking for Weekly Raids and Strikes

Looking for people to do weekly raids and strikes. Need to be able to do raids on hard mode. Send me a friend request on Xbox.

:)

SuperSaiyan4GT, May 9, 2015
  2. Weekly strikes and raids

Looking for a team for weekly strikes and raids. Add

XxReal RottenxX, May 9, 2015
  3. MK Gandhi
    MK Gandhi Guest
    Looking for a raid group

// Level 28 Hunter - looking to do raids and weekly strikes

MK Gandhi, May 9, 2015
  4. CHaOtiCxViZzons Win User

Looking for a raid group

Lvl 29 hunter looking to do raids and weekly strikes
  5. MK Gandhi Win User

Looking for a raid group

// Level 28 Hunter - looking to do raids and weekly strikes
  6. mikeduffy13 Win User

Need players for raids (with mic)

I'm also looking for others to do weekly strikes/raids. Add me if you like.
  7. Jakson Rounding Win User

Catastrophic Gaming is recruiting

I would be interested, been looking for people to play in a fire team on Destiny, for weekly strikes and raids
  8. hennerds420 Win User

Looking for players to do weekly strikes and raids.

27 warlock here always down for weekly strikes and raids.
Thema:

Looking for Weekly Raids and Strikes

1. Looking for Weekly Raids and Strikes - Similar Threads - Looking Weekly Raids

2. looking for any players wishing to start doing some raids!!!as well as weekly nightfall ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for any players wishing to start doing some raids!!!as well as weekly nightfall ...: looking for any players wishing to start doing some raids!!!as well as weekly nightfall strikes also the 200 kills with fusion rifles in a weekly nightfall strike for the pocket infinity. please...
  3. Looking for players to do weekly strikes and raids.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players to do weekly strikes and raids.: Lvl 26 Warlock looking for players to do 28 weekly and raids. Also looking for people to just play with, add me if interested. bace05a6-a223-45b6-aee0-ee8699fbbc75
  4. Looking for over 30yo players to strikes raids weekly etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for over 30yo players to strikes raids weekly etc.: Having a hard time finding players my own age. Haven't done any raid yet, but I have a lvl 31 hunter (and lvl 28 warlock) so looking for good partnership. Feel free to add me on xbox 360 . Thanks...
  5. Looking for people that have mics. to play vog,weekly strikes, and raids.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people that have mics. to play vog,weekly strikes, and raids.: I am a warlock level 29,pretty much always playing and just looking to play and have fun with guardians like me. 4f7f1e93-30cb-4132-8c92-f9c92c35741c
  6. Looking for Destiny weekly and eventually Raid friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Destiny weekly and eventually Raid friends.: Hey y'all lvl 24 titan looking for a few ppl to run weekly and eventually raid with. Add me and shoot me a message on 3-4 nights a week. GT 1d878e57-6cf4-4bb7-9b12-84f5a0b1402e
  7. vog raid i am looking for 5 from the gatekeeper cp before the weekly reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    vog raid i am looking for 5 from the gatekeeper cp before the weekly reset: As the title says i have the gatekeeper checkpoint (the one before atheon) i am a 29 hunter and already done the raid a few times i would happily do it from the start again if the group was...
  8. Looking for people to do weekly heroic/nightfall strikes and raids with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to do weekly heroic/nightfall strikes and raids with: I am a level 28 titan eastern time. Need Good people to do strikes and raids with. send me a message in game if interested. 127e244b-b057-43e5-853f-d2a866879325
  9. Level 25 Warlock and Hunter group, looking to do weekly raids and anything else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 25 Warlock and Hunter group, looking to do weekly raids and anything else: Mature players only (19 and 16 year olds) 6b55ac4d-e0ee-4345-8389-29621c889d5b
  10. looking to join a raid team for this week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to join a raid team for this week.: trying to join a raid team if anyone needs help. like to start as early as tonite. anyone have room msg me on xbox one. gt. . level 28 exotic primary one piece exotic armor and rest legendary....