looking for world of tanks xbox 360 edition clans

Discus and support looking for world of tanks xbox 360 edition clans in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I'm looking to join a world of tanks clan for xbox everyone I platoon with can't seem to catch up in my tank researching and upgrades I've got tier... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonthecrack, Jun 9, 2014.

1. jonthecrack
    jonthecrack Guest

hi I'm looking to join a world of tanks clan for xbox everyone I platoon with can't seem to catch up in my tank researching and upgrades I've got tier 5s and tier 7s looking for mature people to play as a team and better my tank skills I play daily so
    add me up or send me message if you can help a fellow tanker out gamertag is : p.s.mics is broken at the moment

:)

jonthecrack, Jun 9, 2014
  2. psycho LSO
    psycho LSO Guest
    SK1LL empire clan is recruiting!!!!

SK1LL empire clan is looking for experienced tankers on World of tanks on the xbox one..

If you are an experienced tanker with good stats and you are a good teamplayer, then SK1LL empire is the clan to join.

psycho LSO, Jun 9, 2014
  3. Free games on the marketplace every month?

World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition is a multiplayer video game similar to World of Tanks by Wargaming.net for the Xbox 360. The game was announced during Microsoft's E3 2013 press event. It is expected for release in August 2013.

I got that from wikipedia

SithStalker6969, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

First post. What should the price be?

As Mongoose stated, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will be free* to play.

* Only with Gold
  5. SithStalker6969 Win User

Free games on the marketplace every month?

World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition is a multiplayer video game similar to World of Tanks by Wargaming.net for the Xbox 360. The game was announced during Microsoft's E3 2013 press event. It is expected for release in August 2013.

I got that from wikipedia
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

when does the beta for world of tanks begin?

Thank you for applying to the World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Beta. If you are selected as a Beta Tester, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided during the application process with further details on how to download and play
    the Beta.

See you on the battlefield and Roll Out!

-The World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Team
  7. SteerableTie559 Win User

Question. Problem.

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Locked achievements - Fire on Command

in Xbox Achievements - Fire on Command

Yours faithfully,
  8. Tomahawk bP Win User

Screen of death

atm its only one game not working

and its also the game that started it

World of Tanks xbox 360 edition
Thema:

1. looking for world of tanks xbox 360 edition clans - Similar Threads - looking world tanks

2. who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow: Who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow, i'm really looking forward to playing a few games even making some squads for it. just can't play till about 8to9pm due to little one running...
  3. I'm looking for a good open world strategy rpg game with good upgrades character and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm looking for a good open world strategy rpg game with good upgrades character and ...: I'm looking for a good open world strategy rpg game with good upgrades character and civilization build thanks 32a09f31-e85b-41fd-8e0d-8ebc445b4b0b
  4. The new Solitaire World Tour is unable to connect to the internet - got a fix? $Looks fun!$

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new Solitaire World Tour is unable to connect to the internet - got a fix? $Looks fun!$: The new Solitaire World Tour is unable to connect to the internet - got a fix? 663064c2-c0a3-4baa-8f6a-2a32b9195d71
  5. Looking for great open world games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for great open world games: Hi there I bought my Xbox One S on the "advantages" over the PS4 like backward compatibility for 360 games. I like open world and action RPG games and when I had my old PS3 I started missing on...
  6. Looking for EXPERIENCED and ACTIVE Minecraft players for advanced Xbox One world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for EXPERIENCED and ACTIVE Minecraft players for advanced Xbox One world.: Hey. Me and my friend co-host an advanced Minecraft world, and we are looking for certain skillsets to add to the world. If you are interested, please message me, GT is Requirements: Must be on...
  7. Looking to start a new world... xbox one minecraft..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start a new world... xbox one minecraft..: Hello everyone i am looking for new friends to start a new world on minecraft with. I am 23 and i only play with mature people only you must have a mic and like hardcore survival.....
  8. World of Tanks, Call of Duty and Battlefield Clan Looking FOR YOU!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks, Call of Duty and Battlefield Clan Looking FOR YOU!: Welcome to OSG WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS TO JOIN US ON BATTLEFIELD 4, CALL OF DUTY: AW, CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 AND WORLD OF TANKS! PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR REPLY HERE! I WILL...
  9. {OSG} Looking for Battlefield 4 (XBOX360) and World of Tanks Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {OSG} Looking for Battlefield 4 (XBOX360) and World of Tanks Players!: Welcome to OSG Outlawed Syndicate Gaming. Enjin: Website does not exist We are OSG, Outlawed Syndicate Gaming, we weren't always known as this though, this is a recent name change of April...
  10. Looking for friends to come to world and build!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to come to world and build!: Hi all!!! So I usually play on normal and like to come up with different ideas. Building and collaborating with others is always better than running around by myself. All I ask is that you...