Looking for XB1 friends to play COD and fifa with

Discus and support Looking for XB1 friends to play COD and fifa with in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a 17 year old gamer and play mostly fifa and COD. I used to play competitive COD on the 360 and I even was the leader of my own clan and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MEGASURGE, May 3, 2014.

1. MEGASURGE
    MEGASURGE Guest

I am a 17 year old gamer and play mostly fifa and COD. I used to play competitive COD on the 360 and I even was the leader of my own clan and I wouldn't mind doing the same on XB1 if I found people. The reason im looking for people to play with is that most
    of my friends haven't got XB1 yet or have just moved to playstation. As I said I'm 17 so anybody whos in and around that age and enjoys playing cod or fifa let me know. Also if anybody still or used to play competitive COD and is looking for people to be
    in a clan with them or if they are looking for a clan let me know as well.

:)

MEGASURGE, May 3, 2014
  2. O1iver
    O1iver Guest
    Looking For New Friends

Hi

I am currently looking for a few new like minded XB1 friends and to play online with. I play Ghost,FIFA and cruise around in Forza (can't race to save my life). Just looking for people to play with rather than the idiots that play their music down the mic
    shouting the same rubbish over and over again.

About me

Games: Ghost,FIFA,Forza,Ryse,Deadrising 3

Please feel free to send me a message if you think we are like minded. Would like to maybe join a league on FIFA and even have enough friends to take part in the clan battles in Ghost.

O1iver, May 3, 2014
  3. YungJones
    YungJones Guest
    Looking for xbox live friends

Hello everyone i just recently bought a xb1 and im looking for friends to play titatnfall COD, Battlefield, and other games with. My gamertag is send me a request if you wanna play any of these games!!

YungJones, May 3, 2014
  4. xBE4VER F3V3Rx Win User

First game your going to play? and Why?

Fifa, because I love me some fifa and have held out for it on the XB1 and then either COD or BF.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Xbox One Price?

OP Look into the family home gold sharing on the XB1... in laymans terms... you are playing on your brothers console and he is playing on yours.. and all digital games are shared between the 2.. meaning only ONE copy of Fifa is needed.. Only ONE copy of
    COD is needed...any game.. as long as it is bought digitally..
  6. Xx LIVERPAUL xX Win User

fifa 14 questions

there's alot taken out from 360/ps3 for ps4/xb1. there be back for fifa 15. atleast the games decent! i remember when i got my 360 on day1 the fifa game was rubbish and took untill fifa 08, 4 games later for a decent fifa. atleast we havent got this on ps4/xb1.
    i think we got a half built game to tide us over for fifa 15. next fifa and cod will be amazing
  7. Warrior70 UW Win User

Looking for clan/group

ultimatewarriors.co.uk play fifa and COD and a few others, feel free to look us up
  8. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

X1 graphics not next gen

Lol,dr3 would break the 360,the opinion of xb1 games looking bad mainly comes from COD players that only play COD endlessly,and people that dont even own an xb1.every xb1 game i own looks stacks better than the past andcits only going to get better,As good
    as the 360s job on tomb raider it did,I think we are in for a graphical treat on the xb1,no doubt new maps and more.lol.
Thema:

1. Looking for XB1 friends to play COD and fifa with - Similar Threads - Looking XB1 friends

2. Looking fo XB1 friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking fo XB1 friends: I'm a 20 year old gamer that's on Xbox One Near 24/7, I play alot of different games but cheap ones mainly, msg me through xbox before adding me so i know your from the forum P.S. Yes, I have a...
  3. Looking for some XB1 friends for community stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some XB1 friends for community stuff!: Hey, I'm finding a bunch of these social items, like chests and events. Ii'm also pretty proactive in building kenway's fleet. Anyone else want to join me? Feel free to add: RetroJglake...
  4. Looking for more friends on xb1 and xb360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for more friends on xb1 and xb360: I mainly play xb1 Im looking for friends to compete against to see who can get most gamerscore sometimes. Halo 5 is coming out soon and that comes with a 14day trial for gold so that would be...
  5. Hardcore Gamer returning to XB1 looking for friends on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hardcore Gamer returning to XB1 looking for friends on XB1: Hey there everyone how goes it? My name is Hunter and I am a 20 year old college student studying Computer Engineering in the Memphis area. I recently decided to get an Xbox One after taking...
  6. Looking for XB1 friends (:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for XB1 friends (:: Looking for some Xbox One Friends to play CoD Advanced Warfare with.. And well just friends in general :). I don't need a whole bunch of screaming and yelling and cussing, like some 13 year...
  7. Looking for friends to play Minecraft XB1 With

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play Minecraft XB1 With: Looking for people to play survival with on Minecraft Xb1 Edition with. Perferably ages 15+, I'm 16 Add me if you want to play, Gt: 4e91b9c7-ff3d-4e07-aab8-80bbff700411
  8. looking for some xb1 friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for some xb1 friends: Hey guys this is just a quick post, I've just got my xb1 and I'm looking for some ppl to play ghosts with. I'm like 4th or 5th prestige with a 1.2 k/d, nothing special but I tend to go fo...
  9. Looking for some friends on Xb1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some friends on Xb1: Im looking to play with some people who is fairly decent in battlefield 4 and communicate pretty well none of my friends have xb1 at the moment so i figure it would be a good time to post this....
  10. xb1 wireless controller (wired) on pc slow looking down

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 wireless controller (wired) on pc slow looking down: my brand new xbox one wireless controller (military green) which is wired to my windows 7 pc is looking down 90% slower than any other direction on rainbow 6 siege. I also have a 360 controller...