Looking for xbox 1

Discus and support Looking for xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft players for survival use a mic unless u dont got a mic message me 115b3901-d8dc-4ca5-85ff-2314cfe88829 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WickederPhoenix, May 6, 2015.

1. Looking for xbox 1

Minecraft players for survival use a mic unless u dont got a mic message me

:)

WickederPhoenix, May 6, 2015
  2. Looking for XBOX 1 friends Looking for xbox 1 :)

As the post suggests,im looking for people to play with on my new shiny consoleLooking for xbox 1 :p

I have RYSE, FORZA, DEAD RISING 3, COD GHOSTS, BF4 Looking for xbox 1 :)

Feel free to add me Looking for xbox 1 :)

NuCLeaR KiLL3R, May 6, 2015
  3. Looking for XBOX 1 friends Looking for xbox 1 :)

Hey feel free to friend me. I have DR3 COD Ghosts and Ryse

SpartanBetaMSU, May 6, 2015
  4. Looking for xbox 1

StuartATrueRed, May 6, 2015
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Looking for xbox 1

6. SpartanBetaMSU Win User

Looking for XBOX 1 friends :)

Hey feel free to friend me. I have DR3 COD Ghosts and Ryse
  7. llooo Sir oooll Win User

looking for top 1%

now whats wrong with my profile, you sure are a harassing person, im sorry that i and my club are better tuners than you are.
  8. RPM Bibblefish Win User

looking for top 1%

No thanks but i think a forced gamertag change will be coming your way before long
  9. RPM Bibblefish Win User

looking for top 1%

Have you read this yet Khronokai?

forzamotorsport.net/.../underthehood5

To the OP , if i came across a bit strong then i apologise. I've just got a thing about inappropriate gamertags and profiles and not wanting my kids to see them or repeat them when on the xbox.
Thema:

Looking for xbox 1

1. Looking for xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Looking

2. Error with looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with looking for group post: Every time I look for a group it says “There was a problem posting your looking for Group” Its been like this for 3 years. And I already hard reset my xbox and it still didn’t work...
  3. Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs: Im sick an tired of this problem keep on happening, cant post event looking for group post in a club im a member of. All i wanted to do post car meet on gta. This all i said in the post, Car...
  4. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account"

in XBoX on Windows
    "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account": I paid for a game (Minecraft) which I'm not able to install on my computer. It is a Windows 10 computer. I updated windows 10 and restarted my computer. I linked my computer to my MIcrosoft...
  5. Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller: My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or the plug in is loose in my controller, is...
  6. What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...: I mean to know what achievements are of the game without having the DLC all mixed. You understand me. Greetings to all. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Can't get past "Looking for Console"

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get past "Looking for Console": Another user posted this in the weekly thread,, but I haven't seen a resolution. I'm in the omega ring, and on a Galaxy Note 10 plus. I pull up the game streaming app on my phone and hit Setup...
  8. Xbox Streaming App Stuck on "Looking for Console"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App Stuck on "Looking for Console": I've seen this issue pop up with some people however all the advice I've seen hasn't seemed to work for me. Ive tried restarting both the app and the xbox, updating everything and uninstalling and...
  9. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post: Okay, anytime I make a looking for group post on the Minecraft club, it says there is a problem. Ive tried taking my profile off the xbox and putting it on, the power cycle and reconnecting my...
  10. Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world: Hi. I was loading into a world today that me and some of my friends were working on, when the power went out. Upon restarting the xbox and launching minecraft it was gone. It was as if i had...