looking for xbox 360 friends - Halo 4, GTA V, Minecraft, etc.

Discus and support looking for xbox 360 friends - Halo 4, GTA V, Minecraft, etc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I'm (kind of) new to xbox & xbox live and looking for some friends to play various games with. I mostly play GTA V, Minecraft, and Halo 4 for now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BanjoRaptor, Feb 24, 2014.

1. BanjoRaptor
    BanjoRaptor Guest

hi I'm (kind of) new to xbox & xbox live and looking for some friends to play various games with. I mostly play GTA V, Minecraft, and Halo 4 for now but i have other games like Red Dead Redemption, Far Cry 3, and BF3. hmu if you're interested, even if we
    don't have any games in common you're welcome to add me!

:)

BanjoRaptor, Feb 24, 2014
  2. looking for some friends

I am looking for some friends on live, I mostly play COD ghosts and GTA V, but I have a lot of other games like minecraft and halo, etc. my GT is Tombstone Vip3R

XMrTombstoneX, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Looking for New Friends to Play With

Hey People I'm 19 and I'm from England I am looking for people to play some games with on Xbox One or the 360 feel free to add me. Some of the games I play are

Fallout 4

Gears of war 3 and Ultimate Edition

The Halo Series

Call of Duty

Battlefield 4 xbox one and 360

GTA V Xbox one and 360

Minecraft

and loads more

XII W4RP4TH IIX, Feb 24, 2014
  4. biomecha95
    biomecha95 Guest

i also play GTA V and minecraft. i will add u as a friend.

biomecha95, Feb 24, 2014
  5. biomecha95 Win User

i also play GTA V and minecraft. i will add u as a friend.
  6. Otaku Citadel Win User

girl gamer wanting to make new friends

I have both gta v and halo 4 for 360. I'll add you to my friends list and you can add me.
  7. ImmortlSlayr Win User

Looking for some new friends!

Hey, I'd love to play with you sometime! I don't have very many games for the Xbox One right now, but I do play a lot on the 360 still (Minecraft, GTA 5, Halo 4), and I'm looking to get more games this fall when they come out (AC:U, Evolve, The Crew, Destiny,
    etc.). If you want to play anytime, just send me a friend request GT: .
  8. Y0LOSWAGGINSxx Win User

I need brony friends to play with on xbox live.

Hey if any of you guys want to add me,feel free. I'm a bit young (13 to be exact) and play Minecraft,GTA V,Castlevania Harmony of Despair,Halo,etc.

Looking forward to playing some games with some fellow bronies /)
  9. Jaimi BR Win User

Seu TOP 5

1 - Battlefield 3

2 - "later" Battlefield 4

3 - "later" State of Decay

4 - Minecraft XBox 360 Edition

5 - "later" GTA V And Watch Dogs
Thema:

1. looking for xbox 360 friends - Halo 4, GTA V, Minecraft, etc. - Similar Threads - looking 360 friends

2. Looking for old Xbox 360 friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for old Xbox 360 friend: So Obviously this is super long shot, but I’m gonna try anyway. For the last few days I’ve been trying to track down some old friends from 360 days.. Their GTs all had XAHO in them, one I...
  3. Looking for new friends to play with on xbox one or 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends to play with on xbox one or 360: Hi I'm 19 from England hoping to find new friends to play some games with me ive got gears of war call of duty halo and loads more feel free to message me or send a friend request :)...
  4. looking friends to play minecraft 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking friends to play minecraft 360: Hi i'm looking for friends to play minecraft either join me or i'll join you. Some times my 8 year old daughter is on with me. I play most days/nights i've just started a new world so feel free to...
  5. New to Xbox 360 Live and looking for Minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Xbox 360 Live and looking for Minecraft friends: Hello everyone! As the subject says, I'm new to using Xbox 360 Live, so I'm way behind the curve on getting friends. But, I have played on the console before on my own so I'm not completely...
  6. Looking for friends for my six year old for minecraft on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends for my six year old for minecraft on 360: My son loves to play minecraft and I play with him most the times. He really wants to be able to play with other kids. He does not have a mic but we will be getting one for him soon. He does play...
  7. Girl gamer looking for friends on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girl gamer looking for friends on Xbox 360: I just got Live yesterday but I've had my Xbox for about 6 months... would love some friends especially as I get better at my games and start playing them online! 30 - Minnesota Games I own: COD...
  8. Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny: none of my friends made the jump. Gt=. 30 and climbing. 2a90c5f7-c804-4a36-8c27-e4d8491560b1
  9. Looking for friends on the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends on the 360: Hi I am new to the forums, looking for friends on the 360 as not getting a xbox one until later this year. I also dont have gold on this account as this is not my mind gamertag....
  10. Looking for friends... (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends... (Xbox 360): So I had to start a new account a couple of weeks ago after I lost the credentials for my old one. I've never really had the full experience of having people added to play video-games with. I am...