Looking for xbox one battlefield 4 group to run with

Discus and support Looking for xbox one battlefield 4 group to run with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play conquest mainly. I am 29 and can not commit all my time to video games but when I play it would be nice to have some friends to play with. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i Trollz KiDz, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Looking for xbox one battlefield 4 group to run with

I play conquest mainly. I am 29 and can not commit all my time to video games but when I play it would be nice to have some friends to play with. I am not looking for some big clan just something small. Shoot me a FR

:)

i Trollz KiDz, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Misfit Aloha
    Misfit Aloha Guest
    Xbox One COD: Ghost and or Battlefield 4

Looking for a cod ghost or battlefield 4 clan or group that utilizes mics on the xbox one.

Misfit Aloha, Jan 26, 2014
  3. TrW GigabitG
    TrW GigabitG Guest
    TrW GigabitG, Jan 26, 2014
  4. ChitBric740
    ChitBric740 Guest

We might have what you are looking for... Check out this
    thread
    and see if this is something you will like...

ChitBric740, Jan 26, 2014
  5. ChitBric740 Win User

We might have what you are looking for... Check out this
    thread
    and see if this is something you will like...
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Euro gamer, great PR Microsoft!

7. WOLFMAN501 Win User

Looking for Battlefield 3 group to run with.

just tell me when your ready to play some BF3
  8. uKz DuaLiTy Win User

Thanks getting it redone though so its about to go down for the time being. Hit me up if you would like to help get something going on bf3. I was going to do blackops 2 also but if i can get some help with bf3 ill just focus on that.
  9. TrW GigabitG Win User

Thema:

1. Looking for xbox one battlefield 4 group to run with - Similar Threads - Looking battlefield group

2. i'm Looking for a battlefield 1 clan/community on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i'm Looking for a battlefield 1 clan/community on XB1: anyone looking for bf1 players to run with in the afternoon or evenings, please hit me up, gt: c7e3b937-1e0b-4186-b46a-1c2c28342ba7
  3. Battlefield Sniper Looking For Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Sniper Looking For Recruitment: I'm a BF4 sniper and I'm looking for a clan to recruit me. I average a 2.0 KD per game but I let my cousin play sometimes so he kills my K/D and I use any sniper, Scout Elite is my favorite I use...
  4. World of Tanks, Call of Duty and Battlefield Clan Looking FOR YOU!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks, Call of Duty and Battlefield Clan Looking FOR YOU!: Welcome to OSG WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS TO JOIN US ON BATTLEFIELD 4, CALL OF DUTY: AW, CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 AND WORLD OF TANKS! PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR REPLY HERE! I WILL...
  5. {OSG} IS LOOKING FOR EXPIERENCED BATTLEFIELD 4 PLAYERS! +15

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {OSG} IS LOOKING FOR EXPIERENCED BATTLEFIELD 4 PLAYERS! +15: Welcome to OSG WE ARE LOOKING FOR PLAYERS TO JOIN US ON BATTLEFIELD 4! PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR REPLY HERE! I WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILED INFORMATION AT THAT TIME! Outlawed Syndicate...
  6. {OSG} Looking for Battlefield 4 (XBOX360) and World of Tanks Players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {OSG} Looking for Battlefield 4 (XBOX360) and World of Tanks Players!: Welcome to OSG Outlawed Syndicate Gaming. Enjin: Website does not exist We are OSG, Outlawed Syndicate Gaming, we weren't always known as this though, this is a recent name change of April...
  7. Looking for an older crowd or friends to play battlefield and others on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for an older crowd or friends to play battlefield and others on Xbox one: I am going through a battlefield four kick aTM. Looking for laid back players who want to own the skies with me. I also play their games also from witcher to Need for speed. If looking for a cool...
  8. Looking for a group to play Battlefield Hardline (XB1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a group to play Battlefield Hardline (XB1): If you are looking for BFH players on Xbox One add Me My GT is cF x 14 I just bought a 3 month sever 8245f30d-d8bb-4046-bf20-8268c7dfc6ad
  9. New to Battlefield. Looking for some people to team up with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Battlefield. Looking for some people to team up with: I just got battlefield and am new to the series. was playing cod forever but changed up when i realized how much better bf is. Since its more team based play looking to team up and dominate. i get...
  10. Looking for that group of people to play with ahead of the Battlefield release?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for that group of people to play with ahead of the Battlefield release?: Hello! My name is DGC and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone...