Looking for xbox one followers

Discus and support Looking for xbox one followers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Looking 4 followers, feel free to add me. Play fifa, good rpg's & abit of cod. Am 9times out of 10 happy to help anyone with anything i can. No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ii Hydroponic x, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Looking for xbox one followers

Hi. Looking 4 followers, feel free to add me. Play fifa, good rpg's & abit of cod. Am 9times out of 10 happy to help anyone with anything i can. No kids plz

:)

ii Hydroponic x, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Looking for xbox one friends/followers

Nicky 26. Have mic. I play fifa battlefield neverwinter & state of decay. Also play lots more. Looking for friends/followers to play mp & get chevos with.

ii Hydroponic x, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Kayehm
    Kayehm Guest
    Australian Gamers - Share Your Xbox One GT and Make New Friends!

Aussie Gamer. 19 GT:

looking for some people to play some xbox one games with hit me up with a message and a friend request ( I get a few random followers )

Kayehm, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Brako Von Cruel Win User

Looking for Twitch followers

I don't want to be a ***. Honestly I really don't. But why would you want people to watch you play? Are you making a guide or are you the best Destiny player out there?

Man, I don't get this generation and being so obsessed with selfies or wanting attention.

Sorry man, I honestly have nothing against you...

I just hate everything about you.

:D

Enjoy being watched. I believe you can then sell your soiled joypad on Ebay to a specific type of fanbase.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox One Followers

6. DiseasedBadger Win User

Xbox One Followers

I'm sorry please close this post
  7. XBF Felixx P Win User

looking for follow up on case

Hey Jaxter38!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. We here in the forums department do not have the tools to look up case numbers. The (over the phone / chat) agent would be able
    to look up your support case number and give you an update to see if there is a resolution for your issue.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know! Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  8. Ironwilled Win User

looking for follow up on case

Hi There,

If you have received a corresponding email related to this case number, then you can email support on that email. We can't really help regarding anything to do with support cases.
Thema:

Looking for xbox one followers

1. Looking for xbox one followers - Similar Threads - Looking followers

2. Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console: Здравствуйте я хотел поделиться своим соображением на счёт новой консоли xbox точнее её внешним видом я представляю её корпус похожего на робота из игры Gears 5 а в руках этого робота располагался...
  3. Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One: I was reading a thread where someone back in Aug 2019 couldnt find the pictures they uploaded from their X Box to their OneDrive. It ended with the ambassador saying if someone else had the same...
  4. looking for follow up on case

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for follow up on case: hey I open up a support case [case number removed] an have not heard nothing about it so was wondering what is going on 7176717b-7eb5-40f1-b770-9ddb620a2a36
  5. Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.: Please note, that I will not be following this xbox post, so if you comment your gamertag, it will not be seen. Im looking for friends on Xbox Live as I only have 23 people I speak to often...
  6. Looking for xbox one friends/followers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for xbox one friends/followers: Nicky 26. Have mic. I play fifa battlefield neverwinter & state of decay. Also play lots more. Looking for friends/followers to play mp & get chevos with. 70afeb86-aec7-4ec6-aebd-bef522a2cd10
  7. Looking for some friends/followers for xbox one social features!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some friends/followers for xbox one social features!: Hey guys. Im looking for some people who want to get the most of there x1 via soical interactions. If so, Please send me a friend request and check out my videos as i will do the same for you. GT:...
  8. Hello. Looking for some super cool friends/followers on upload and twitch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. Looking for some super cool friends/followers on upload and twitch.: Hello my gamertag is () add my twitch account: name is (1018DANIMAL) plz like follow and share. I post new videos daily. i broadcast daily. Join my games, Chanel and play along with us. Your...
  9. Looking for Twitch followers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Twitch followers: Hey, I'm looking for people to follow my Twitch channel. I mostly stream Destiny but also play Dragon Age: Inquisition and a couple other games on my Xbox One. I'm streaming right now so check me...
  10. Gamers looking for new friends and followers on twitch Unite!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamers looking for new friends and followers on twitch Unite!!: I am Pluto and I just wanted to start something up where people can interact and connect on xbox! My gamer tag is AAO_Pluto_SW. I just ordered an elgato so I am soon going to have better streams...