Looking for xbox one friends/followers

Discus and support Looking for xbox one friends/followers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nicky 26. Have mic. I play fifa battlefield neverwinter & state of decay. Also play lots more. Looking for friends/followers to play mp & get chevos... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ii Hydroponic x, May 6, 2015.

1. Looking for xbox one friends/followers

Nicky 26. Have mic. I play fifa battlefield neverwinter & state of decay. Also play lots more. Looking for friends/followers to play mp & get chevos with.

:)

ii Hydroponic x, May 6, 2015
  2. Kayehm
    Kayehm Guest
    Australian Gamers - Share Your Xbox One GT and Make New Friends!

Aussie Gamer. 19 GT:

looking for some people to play some xbox one games with hit me up with a message and a friend request ( I get a few random followers )

Kayehm, May 6, 2015
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Help me get this straight...

[quote user="vDEACON"]your existing friends from Xbox 360 will be listed as your follower on Xbox One as well as your friend. this is why some of you without an Xbox One can see on SmartGlass that you have followers .. well because your friends ARE your
    followers too.[/quote]I have more followers than I do friends according to Smartglass.

voteDC, May 6, 2015
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Celeb Gametags or well Known Media

5. DiseasedBadger Win User

Xbox friends and followers

This is getting very annoying. Can anyone help?
  6. DiseasedBadger Win User

Hi I've tried all the following steps and unfortunately it has made no difference
  7. {Parity} Win User

Try removing your profile from the console the re-add it to see if that helps. If not then try clearing the cache. Follow these steps to clear cache on an Xbox One:

Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.

Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power brick in not connected to the console.

Press the power button on the console three or four times. Let us know. Good Luck!!
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Friends / Followers

John Snow :D love it!

I like the current system. It took some getting used to and confused me for a while but I have come to like it.
Thema:

Looking for xbox one friends/followers

1. Looking for xbox one friends/followers - Similar Threads - Looking friends followers

2. Looking for friend to start a new journey

in XBoX on Mobile
    Looking for friend to start a new journey: Hello, I am looking for a friend to play mc with. I play mcpe on mobile and only beta 1.16.0.61. and its purely survival hard mode. So whose for the fun ??? aa904116-e8cc-4a72-bd4f-ac7edac2d90a
  3. Looking for some friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for some friends: Hello, I just realized that I do not have many friends that actively play video games anymore. I usually am playing Borderlands 3 or COD: MW. My gamertag is . 1d17c306-4d01-4b8e-9eda-8d5eccb166eb
  4. Looking for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends: Xbox 360 call of duty black ops gta nba ufc bd88c3a4-4330-4f57-a2c7-f4911af5094d
  5. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  6. Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games: I see quite a few co op games on gamepass and was looking for someone to game with. I am usually on a lot, so hopefully someone else that is to grind for achievements!...
  7. Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends on Xbox Live who play the following games.: Please note, that I will not be following this xbox post, so if you comment your gamertag, it will not be seen. Im looking for friends on Xbox Live as I only have 23 people I speak to often...
  8. Looking for some friends/followers for xbox one social features!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some friends/followers for xbox one social features!: Hey guys. Im looking for some people who want to get the most of there x1 via soical interactions. If so, Please send me a friend request and check out my videos as i will do the same for you. GT:...
  9. Hello. Looking for some super cool friends/followers on upload and twitch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. Looking for some super cool friends/followers on upload and twitch.: Hello my gamertag is () add my twitch account: name is (1018DANIMAL) plz like follow and share. I post new videos daily. i broadcast daily. Join my games, Chanel and play along with us. Your...
  10. Gamers looking for new friends and followers on twitch Unite!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamers looking for new friends and followers on twitch Unite!!: I am Pluto and I just wanted to start something up where people can interact and connect on xbox! My gamer tag is AAO_Pluto_SW. I just ordered an elgato so I am soon going to have better streams...