Looking for xbox one friends!

Discus and support Looking for xbox one friends! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys! My name charlie and Looking for chill and cool friends on xbox. I don't talk much tho haha but GT: . Feel to add me. Games I have is Unity,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xThunderKiD, Nov 13, 2014.

1. xThunderKiD
    xThunderKiD Guest

Hey guys! My name charlie and Looking for chill and cool friends on xbox. I don't talk much tho haha but GT: . Feel to add me. Games I have is Unity, Advanced Warfare, Battlefield 4, and Sunset overdrive!

:)

xThunderKiD, Nov 13, 2014
  2. JohnCotton
    JohnCotton Guest
    Looking for xbox one friends

A quick note re my earlier post. I forgot to warn that the 'clip' included some bad language. My apologies if I offended anyone.

@ deezee Thanks for the comment

@ Doctor Will certainly add you, though looking at your rep scores and level, you may have to play with one hand tied behind your back!

JohnCotton, Nov 13, 2014
  3. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Looking for xbox one friends

lol cheers Rich Looking for xbox one friends! :) SilverLogic you are more than welcome to join the Fifa league if you wish mate Looking for xbox one friends! :)

Haha John that was quality !!! Looking for xbox one friends! :)

Mr Boozyhead, Nov 13, 2014
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

Looking for friends on Xbox One

Sending some FR's out to new posters in the thread :)
  5. Redescribe Win User

Feel free to add me. Currently playing TitanFall, Forza 5, and Trials Fusion
  6. GingerFox14 Win User

Hey I'm playing Titanfall, NFS Rivals and Kinect sport rivals. Anyone else playing any of those games feel free to add me....really suckss being the only person I know with a One :(
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

Sending some FR's out to posters in this thread :)
  8. DS Rusty Win User

Looking for friends. Xbox one

Out of those I play

◾Destiny (No expansions)

◾PvZ Garden Warfare

◾Titanfall

Feel free to send me a friend request - I'm on most evenings (GMT) & weekends
Thema:

1. Looking for xbox one friends! - Similar Threads - Looking friends

2. Looking for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends: Xbox 360 call of duty black ops gta nba ufc bd88c3a4-4330-4f57-a2c7-f4911af5094d
  3. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  4. Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a friend to co op gamepass games: I see quite a few co op games on gamepass and was looking for someone to game with. I am usually on a lot, so hopefully someone else that is to grind for achievements!...
  5. Im Looking For Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im Looking For Friends: Hello, everyone, I'm looking For friends on Xbox One. I'm a male and I play Cod, And A lot of other Games (I Only PLay Zombies Some Times Multiplayer For Cod), I don't Mind if you are a male or...
  6. looking for xbox one friends??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for xbox one friends??: hey i’m looking for fun people play to xbox one with i mainly play call of duty: bo4, fortnite, rainbow 6, and ghost recon: wildlands right now (a little ninja storm 4 every now and then) i’m a...
  7. Looking for REAL friends, ones that don't make up **** and blame me just because I fight back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for REAL friends, ones that don't make up **** and blame me just because I fight back!: I'm [Mod Removed]sick of this [Mod Removed]being treated like an outsider all the [Mod Removed]time just because I stand up for myself. The fact that kids mainly, are coming online and thinking...
  8. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  9. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  10. 34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(: Yes I'm 34-years-old and I want to text friends but really, nobody is close to my age, and it's rare to see any girl gamers who are same or older... I just want friends and maybe more. Want to be...