Looking for your game clips :)

Discus and support Looking for your game clips :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So recently I decided that I wanted to start a YouTube series based around user Submited content I know that there are a lot of them already on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sgt Wamtastic, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Looking for your game clips :)

Hello, So recently I decided that I wanted to start a YouTube series based around user Submited content I know that there are a lot of them already on youtube but I still am looking forword to working on it. So I was wondering if anyone would like to send
    me a clip to possible be featured Looking for your game clips :) :) at this time I am not looking just about smithy you want to send and make episodes based around what I get.. Send your clips ether to me threw my gt(srg wamtastic) or email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Sgt Wamtastic, Feb 24, 2015
  2. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    Bestlano, Feb 24, 2015
  3. HOLLI5TER
    HOLLI5TER Guest
    Cannot send messages on Xbox one S

I also can’t post in the looking for group section or share game clips.

HOLLI5TER, Feb 24, 2015
  4. Sillas Neto
    Sillas Neto Guest

Hello, I had many game clips in my account basically FIFA 2015 and Destiny, but the last week all game clips was lost on my page, can you help me to find it again?

Sillas Neto, May 7, 2015
  5. Sillas Neto Win User

Hello, I had many game clips in my account basically FIFA 2015 and Destiny, but the last week all game clips was lost on my page, can you help me to find it again?
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

7. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox App

did you look on your console ? remember that Game clips that are 90 days or older, and have 0 total views will be deleted from Xbox Live. first you should check that the clips are still on the console.
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

why do my clips that i use xbox to clip with 90% of the time forzen?

Hey there Jakohs,

Have you checked to see if you can play the clips through your account online? Take a look at your clips by logging into your account through https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile
    and taking a look at your captures.

Let us know if you are still only able to hear the audio while the clip is frozen or if it plays properly.
  9. XBF Erick C Win User

Use webcam on game capture?

Hey there jmonk,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. When you capture game clips on your Xbox One it starts to record automatically on screen. There would be no way to utilize a webcam to capture game clips.

Go ahead and take a look at the following support article for helpful information on

Recording and capturing Xbox One game clips and screenshots

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Looking for your game clips :) - Similar Threads - Looking game clips

2. Game Bar Crashes while trying to creating post in Looking For Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Crashes while trying to creating post in Looking For Group: Game Bar Crashes while trying to creating post in Looking For Group in minecraft ı can click create post but after that game bar stops and closes f230ae19-71fa-4e9e-8872-6f7db9f7beed
  3. Looking For Group not working [PC Game Bar]

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking For Group not working [PC Game Bar]: It was working fine until I made an account to use it. Now there are no posts on a game that should have very many. It says I can refresh for 4 new posts, but the button doesn't do anything....
  4. Can Microsoft look into changing the time that Xbox Game Pass 'Daily Quests' reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft look into changing the time that Xbox Game Pass 'Daily Quests' reset: It appears that Xbox Game Pass' Daily Quests currently reset at around 5pm in the UK, which is quite late. It would work better if these reset based on the user's timezone, e.g. 1am UK time,...
  5. Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...: I own game pass Ultimate and therefore have access to play games on my Xbox and my pc. but recently it seems that if I try to launch a game on my pc it says I need to renew game pass. I know I...
  6. Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?: Hello, I have recently acquired a Xbox 360 E Blue Edition Console. I am doing the special Xbox Live Ultimate but cannot seem to find or figure out how to do searches for the Xbox 360 console....
  7. FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4(PC) - Xbox Companion App looking for games not working: Im trying to join the sessions with the looking for games but every time I get the messege "This post is unavailble". I tried reinstalling but it didn't help 54a52730-9cea-4367-bcf9-214a00d54837
  8. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...
  9. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or install/launch any games on Win 10? Look here!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or install/launch any games on Win 10? Look here!: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game I have instaled, Sea of Thieves, won't start. The xbox app crashes when I...
  10. Xbox DVR clips make my game look laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR clips make my game look laggy: Xbox DVR clips make my game look laggy all of the sudden. I only play on xbox so no pc stuff is necessary in your answer just looking for a solution on the xbox one that’ll bring my clips back...